Good Feet Store

No returns policy

Good Feet Store
Made a purchase at Good Feet Store of 2 sets of plastic inserts. While I was pleased with one set, the other did not support my feet at all, and I returned them for an exchange within the 60 day grace period they give, less than a month after the original purchase. The clerk basically argued with me that they really do work and that they don't take returns. I advised at the time of purchase I was told to return them within 60 days and an exchange would be made. The clerk then argued that he trains clerks and he knows the clerk would not have told me that! When the clerk finally agreed to exchange the inserts for another pair of their inserts, he tried to charge me the price of buying them separately, when I had bought a package at the package price to begin with! After not accepting this, and a phone call by the clerk to his mom who owns the store, he stated he would charge me the package prior for the exchange inserts as a favor. On top of that he treated us as if we were trying to take advantage of the store!

Moral of the story - once they get your money good luck in returning the inserts or getting an exchange. While I have no complaint in how the one pair of inserts performed, just the aggravation and insulting attitude of this store upon my returning the product for a simple exchange was over the top. Wish I had gone elsewhere.
Complaint comments Comments (11) Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful?

26th of Jan, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I went to the Good Feet store to get inserts due to the pain I was having in the heel and arch of my foot.

She took an imprint of my foot and told me that we were going to "re-align" my body.

After I had purchased the insert I went home and did my usual 8 mile run. The associate asked me to call after the run and when I did she was unavailable. I then spoke to the manager "Sue". She told me that I should'nt have ran in the inserts and that the pain I was experincing was my own fault. After asking about a refund the manager "Sue" then laughed at me.

I suggest that if you have feet problems, see a real doctor. Not the "Good Feet" store.
 3rd of Mar, 2009 by    -1 Votes
 20th of May, 2009 by    -1 Votes
That had to be the Nashville TN or Murfreesboro store, I had a similar experience. Now I order mine from the Good Feet Store on Sandlake in Orlando Florida. They mail them to me. The worst thing about the advertising is the 'LIFETIME GUARANTEE" that is not true. I have had to purchase a pair every 6 months because they break down and stop working. I am always looking for an alternative.
 14th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I bought inserts from the a couple of years ago..After wearing them for a day, my hip hurt...they refused to give me a refund...They told me that the owner was never available and kept giving me the run around.

I went to my doctor, and a podiatrist who confirmed that they are not good to deal with. My podiatrist wrote a note telling them to refund my money. They gave me a full refund!...Now the stores in Hawaii seem to be going by a different name.

They are BAD news...stay away from them!
 17th of Jul, 2010 by    -1 Votes
The commercials for the Nashville Tennessee stores have 2 grammatical errors. Do they not check their commercials before paying the agency that produces them?
 9th of May, 2011 by    -1 Votes
Went to the Good Feed Store in Omaha, Ne. Actually, I went with my lady friend. They really give you a good sell on how good their product is. Then, after they show you the whole package, you ask the price. Forget about the "starting at $59.95" that is for a little thin piece of something that doesn't appear that it could do anything for your foot. The entire price was $800 and something--closer to $900!! No thank you, Good Feet Store. After reading the above complaints about thier "return policy", I'm glad we left--almost running.
 10th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I cocktail waitress at a casino in St.Charle Mo. I wear heels madatorily, so the ball of my feet hurt horribly. I went to good feet and the lady gave me inserts then brought out a pair of tennis shoe that she had in the back and told me to try it out. I reminded her that my feet only hurt in heels and she insisted that they work the same in heels and tennis shoes. She went on about how the insert would lift the ball of my foot up so it would fix the problem. She brought out another set and said they were relaxers and that I need them for after wearing the larger arched ones. Then I said ok ill try them out and asked how much. $269.00 for just the heel inserts! It was over $600.00 for the whole system. I bought the heel inserts and now my back hurts. They do not work like she said at all. I plan on going back tomarrow, but Im sure after reading all the above stories she will say that I only bought the one pair and thats why its not working. Goot Feet store is a hudge scam.
 22nd of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I've been having left foot discomfort for a few years and I visited the Good Feet store in Omaha.
Sevice was fine.
The Product: I cannot understqand why they give you the same thing for both feet if the problems/build are different on both feet.
The Product is the best they can fit you with pulled from the stock in the back, but it is not a custom fit for each foot, let not that black ink foot imprint fool you.
The liftime Gaurantee is very fishy, since the sales on all products are final. So if they can't make it work for you, you're not getting your money back
Price: Very expensive. each pair is approximately what my podiatrist (a Dr.) charges for Custom orthodics made for YOUR feet. and if you have to buy a the full plan (all 3 pairs, the softer one and the different insoles they recommend) it's almost 4 times the cost of custom Orthodics.
And last but not least: THESE FITTERS are NOT MEDICAL PREFFESSIONALS, LEAVE FEET TO YOUR FOOT DOCTORS. Why would you allow people who are not trained mor than to fit you and sell (push) a product, determine that thier product will solve all your problems? You'll only have yourself to blame it cause youself damage or find that your money was wasted!
These products are no better then becoming lucky with an off-the-shelf Item for arch or heel support.
 23rd of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I just happen to come across an advertisement for the "good feet" system of arch support. What a scam. In 2008 I was in a bout of plantar factitious while working construction. there was a "good feet" store in my [city[ Madison Wis], I went there and a set of supports ended up costing me almost $700.00. They soon after went out of business here in Madison.I say good riddance.Fool me once shame on me...
Ron Lincicum
Madison Wis
 23rd of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
It sounds like most people failed to follow directions. They tell you that you have to build up time in the supports starting at half an hour the first day. I had a damaged foot and I'd been to doctors and physical therapy. Nothing helped and I'd been in constant pain for several years. The system works for me and i have far less pain.
 17th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
My job requires me to stand on my feet all day in work boots. This has taken a toll on my feet over the years. I decided to give the good feet store in Tucson AZ a try. Their product did not work for me. I followed their their break-in as described. I started to have pain in my right hip and left knee. My feet also hurt. When I went back. They said NO REFUNDS and fitted me with different inserts. Those caused me the same problems. I returned again to be told that I must be doing something wrong. Once again NO REFUNDS. I argued that I was not told that until after they had my money. They said " it is printed on the receipt". I said that it needs to be posted in the store. After more arguing and causing a scene in front other customers I left. My fight is not over yet. My advise is. Do not get coned like me and many others have. Go see a real doctor for the real thing.

Contact Us