logo

sim block

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GLD Myscore, Shreveport Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorized charges / false advertising

GLD Myscore Contacts & Informations

GLD Myscore

Posted: 2013-11-07 by    Mary Hill57

Unauthorized charges / false advertising

Mary hill
I applied for a loan online and as part of the application process the site sent me to get FREE CREDIT SCORES at this website. GLD MYSCORE. I used my credit card to pay the $1.00 fee and now they are taking unauthorized payments from my account. they took $28.95 today. I will go to the bank and tell them to block this transaction for future attempts. How will I get my money back? You have other complaints on this company, why do they continue to operate?
Comments United States Credit Report Websites
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Nov, 2013 by   superauntie 0 Votes
I applied for a loan online and as part of the application process the site sent me to get free credit scores at this website. GLD MYSCORE. I used my credit card to pay a $1.00 fee and now they are taking unauthorized payment from my account. They going to take $28.95 out on the 2nd. I will go to my bank to see if they can block the transaction for the furture attempts. How will I get my money back so I can pay other things.
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   Ana Mateo 0 Votes
I was charged money from my credit card without seeing my softly report and want my money if not reported to the police for fraud
 20th of Dec, 2013 by   joker51 0 Votes
i spent a 1.00 for my free credit report, not only did i not get a credit report but they charged me 28.95 the next day
 30th of Dec, 2013 by   owie612 0 Votes
I just called them at 855-531-7968 and got my money back.
 31st of Dec, 2013 by   NicholeJ36 0 Votes
I was charged extra charges on my credit card they have been trying to take money off my card the whole month of december and different prices i am disputing this matter with my bank.
 5th of Jan, 2014 by   The Dossman 0 Votes
My bank was on to them and they are getting my money back. 14.98 was being debited last few months. I thought it was from old gold gym membership. GLD myscore is the Co. Suppose to get refund this week. Do NOT sign up with this scam Co.
 16th of Jan, 2014 by   kayla0916 0 Votes
I spent a dollar for my credit and now they take $28 a month and sometimes twice a month
 21st of Jan, 2014 by   BWBolin 0 Votes
I also paid a $1.00 fee with a debit card for some credit crap, trying to be honest about
a legitimate expense. This fee first appeared in statement on the 17th. On the same
statement another $1.00 fee shows up, both in a category listing of Direct Marketing.
That was Friday. On Monday MLK Holiday, you guessed it, even more criminal skill
demonstrations: $27.95, $1.00, $1.00, and yet another $1.00 again under category
Direct Marketing. This type of practice generates difficulty for everyone trying to
conduct business on our computers. I, personally, am headed for the
police to bring theft charges. Hang the creeps.
 2nd of Feb, 2014 by   Arod33 0 Votes
Report them to the FBI cyber crime you'll get your money back
 4th of Feb, 2014 by   MARY ll 0 Votes
I have the same complaint, I got what was supposed to be a free credit report and now they took $1.00 out of my account plus now I see they took out $28.95 out this month.I don't understand how they can do that.I'm calling today to get my money back, and canceling whatever they think they are doing. Don't fall for anything that they say is free, it's not believe me.I hope this helps somebody else.
Mary
 11th of Feb, 2014 by   Randy R Cox 0 Votes
I want payment to stop being taken off my credit card this was to be 30 day free trail do not want this service stop taking out payments thank you
 25th of Feb, 2014 by   WildBill49 0 Votes
I also fell for their scam and foolishly gave my debit card number. Never received a credit score nor any trace of how to contact them and cancel. Not only did I lose the money they charged my account, I also accrued $70 in overdraft charges! How is this criminal activity allowed to continue? Wells Fargo says they cannot block their withdrawals and gave me a number (855-331-9531) to call to cancel, but I haven't been able to get past their automated phone system. My banker did advise I document my call and record who I spoke with and any transaction number they might provide. Wish me luck!
 10th of Mar, 2014 by   AndreaKG 0 Votes
I have the same complaint, I accepted to pay $1 for my credit report. Then i realized that they charge me $28.95, $8.95, $1 this month. I called to get my money back, but they told me sorry your account is available until april. They cancelled my account, but i never received the mail the sent me with the cancellation. I saw so many complaints about the company in the web, i dont understand how they can still in service if they are always doing fraud.

Andrea
 12th of Mar, 2014 by   annmarie52 0 Votes
also my money was taken they said free trial and they took it out one dollor then they took 29 dollors with in 4 days this is the people who took it off my card GLD MYSCORE 8553319531 / 56110003 it was on my statement thisDate Description Amount
03/12/14 GLD MYSCORE 8553319531 / 56110003 -$28.95
03/04/14 GLD MYSCORE 8553319531 / 56110003 -$1.00 is a scam some one need to check into this or they wil keep it up
 29th of Mar, 2014 by   meanie5633 0 Votes
if you want your money back call 855 531 7958 i just got 120$ back
 2nd of Apr, 2014 by   MR. BROWNING 0 Votes
WORST CON ARTIST FRAUD COMPANY ON THE PLANET!!! I FOUND OUT 2 YEARS LATER THAT THIS EVIL COMPANY HAD TAKEN OVER $$$$650.00 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND I NEVER EVEN SIGNED UP!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS GOLDS GYM OR SOMETHING UNTIL 2 YEARS LATER I REALIZED THEY WERE SCREWING ME BEYONG YOUR IMAGINATION!! I FILED FRAUD AT MY BANK CHANGED ALL MY CARDS AFTER I CALLED THE SCREW YOU OVER SALES GIRL WHO CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT THAT I HAD NO IDEA EVEN EXISTED! NOW TO TOP THE CHERRY THE COMPANY WROTE SOME BULLSHIT LETTER SAYING THAT I PUT THE VISA DISPUTE INTO THE BANK BEFORE I EVEN CANCELLED MY BULLSHIT ACCOUNT WHICH IS A COMPLETE LIE. I HAVE PROOF!!! I'M TAKING THE COMPANY TO COURT... I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS MY FRUSTRATION AND ANGER!!! SOMEBODY NEED TO PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!

SEE YOU IN COURT!!
 15th of Apr, 2014 by   jericho0216 +1 Votes
These people have taken multiple unauthorized charges out of my account and I want it back. How do I get it back?
 23rd of Apr, 2014 by   D Stone034 0 Votes
I recvd an email that indicated I was awarded a "Free Credit Report for today only" so I decided to take advantage of it. I created the account, as asked, and also in putted my CC # but was told NO CHARGES WOULD BE MADE! I attempted to move from one window to the next to recv my report and got NOTHING! So, I called... and they told me since I signed up for an account with them, and gave them my CC #, then it was up to ME to call back within the 7 day's to cancel my account and not be charged anything. I explained the situation... told them they need to check into their web site and they gave me a refund!
 29th of Apr, 2014 by   Hannah12345 0 Votes
They have done the same thing to my BF and I just started watching everything on our account because i just started paying bills online. He has been trying to get a loan and it did same thing to him. It said it only cost a dollar and then I checked account tonight and they have taken out the dollar and then on separate withdrawal of $28.95. I sure hope they dont keep doing this! Def. reporting it tomorrow.
 2nd of May, 2014 by   happy12 0 Votes
I just purchased a bedroom set for my son from the Brandywine, MD location. We paid cash and I was promised a free TV was with my order well when he went to pickup the furniture we was told we never wanted the tv. I told them they are all liars and we want ur $1200 back well they wanted to keep 10% for canceling so I told them since they are holding onto our son"s bedroom set and our money, we filed small claim on the company. Now I am talking with a lawyer to file a class action lawsuit and I wanted to see how many people wanted to be apart of the lawsuit. Plz email me at Lscalder84@gmail.com.

Mortgage Scam