logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Lottery Mobile Draw UK
1,820,000 Pound win, where did they get my number? Are they legit?
2. (28 mins ago)
GE Profile
Stay away
3. (40 mins ago)
MTC Truck Driver Training
services not complete and discrimination
4. (55 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
5. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
birds by joe
SELLS DEADLY BIRDS WITH DISEASES

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GLD Myscore, Shreveport Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorized charges / false advertising

GLD Myscore Contacts & Informations

GLD Myscore

Posted: 2013-11-07 by    Mary Hill57

Unauthorized charges / false advertising

Mary hill
If you want your money back call 855 531 7958 i just got 120$ back
Comments United States Credit Report Websites
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Dec, 2013 by   joker51 0 Votes
i spent a 1.00 for my free credit report, not only did i not get a credit report but they charged me 28.95 the next day
 30th of Dec, 2013 by   owie612 0 Votes
I just called them at 855-531-7968 and got my money back.
 31st of Dec, 2013 by   NicholeJ36 0 Votes
I was charged extra charges on my credit card they have been trying to take money off my card the whole month of december and different prices i am disputing this matter with my bank.
 16th of Jan, 2014 by   kayla0916 0 Votes
I spent a dollar for my credit and now they take $28 a month and sometimes twice a month
 4th of Feb, 2014 by   MARY ll 0 Votes
I have the same complaint, I got what was supposed to be a free credit report and now they took $1.00 out of my account plus now I see they took out $28.95 out this month.I don't understand how they can do that.I'm calling today to get my money back, and canceling whatever they think they are doing. Don't fall for anything that they say is free, it's not believe me.I hope this helps somebody else.
Mary
 11th of Feb, 2014 by   Randy R Cox 0 Votes
I want payment to stop being taken off my credit card this was to be 30 day free trail do not want this service stop taking out payments thank you
 12th of Mar, 2014 by   annmarie52 0 Votes
also my money was taken they said free trial and they took it out one dollor then they took 29 dollors with in 4 days this is the people who took it off my card GLD MYSCORE 8553319531 / 56110003 it was on my statement thisDate Description Amount
03/12/14 GLD MYSCORE 8553319531 / 56110003 -$28.95
03/04/14 GLD MYSCORE 8553319531 / 56110003 -$1.00 is a scam some one need to check into this or they wil keep it up
 29th of Mar, 2014 by   meanie5633 0 Votes
if you want your money back call 855 531 7958 i just got 120$ back
 15th of Apr, 2014 by   jericho0216 +1 Votes
These people have taken multiple unauthorized charges out of my account and I want it back. How do I get it back?
 23rd of Apr, 2014 by   D Stone034 0 Votes
I recvd an email that indicated I was awarded a "Free Credit Report for today only" so I decided to take advantage of it. I created the account, as asked, and also in putted my CC # but was told NO CHARGES WOULD BE MADE! I attempted to move from one window to the next to recv my report and got NOTHING! So, I called... and they told me since I signed up for an account with them, and gave them my CC #, then it was up to ME to call back within the 7 day's to cancel my account and not be charged anything. I explained the situation... told them they need to check into their web site and they gave me a refund!
 29th of Apr, 2014 by   Hannah12345 0 Votes
They have done the same thing to my BF and I just started watching everything on our account because i just started paying bills online. He has been trying to get a loan and it did same thing to him. It said it only cost a dollar and then I checked account tonight and they have taken out the dollar and then on separate withdrawal of $28.95. I sure hope they dont keep doing this! Def. reporting it tomorrow.
 2nd of May, 2014 by   happy12 0 Votes
I just purchased a bedroom set for my son from the Brandywine, MD location. We paid cash and I was promised a free TV was with my order well when he went to pickup the furniture we was told we never wanted the tv. I told them they are all liars and we want ur $1200 back well they wanted to keep 10% for canceling so I told them since they are holding onto our son"s bedroom set and our money, we filed small claim on the company. Now I am talking with a lawyer to file a class action lawsuit and I wanted to see how many people wanted to be apart of the lawsuit. Plz email me at Lscalder84@gmail.com.
 31st of May, 2014 by   carrieann123 0 Votes
I never signed up for it and GLD MSCORE has taken $118 out of my account and has apparently been taking out $29 at a time that I didn't know about, until I couldn't pay my bills. I talked to my bank representative who solved the problem, but how do I get my money back? The bank says it's on record that I consented, when I had not, so. I can't fight it. What can I do?
 11th of Jun, 2014 by   oneveryfrustratedlady 0 Votes
I had a "FREE" offer and it stated that I would see a 1.00 auth but it was just to verify the account... They charged 1.00 and another 28.95 and then when I tried to cancel they wouldn't cancel kept trying to get me to stay on for another month or a different amount. I had to ask in one phone call about 14 times to just CANCEL the account completely. I figure if they don't cancel though this is the 2nd time I've called AND WAITED ON HOLD MORE THAN AN HOUR 1:06 to get a person I will have to just cancel the card they have the info on. It's ridiculous. :( Very disappointed.
 21st of Jun, 2014 by   Deb04 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me and i had to get a new card
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   Lavonne714 0 Votes
I have no idea how the company got my credit card information. I have never requested a free online credit report, nor have I applied for an online loan. In fact, I never even heard of the company 'gld myscore' until today when I saw them all over my credit card statement. However, for more than 6 months, every week- to every other week, for two days in a row, my credit card is charged $1.00 each time. It took so long for me to even realize I was being billed for this fraudulent charge because I do not use my credit card very often. What I am concerned with is if they are actually running a credit check on me each time they bill me. If so, what could this have done to my credit and does anybody have any idea how would I go about getting it fixed if it was damaged as a result of what gld myscore has done?
 9th of Jul, 2014 by   sklinger 0 Votes
i am also a victim of this scam, is was a $1 fee, and they keep charging it over and over. and I have never applied for a loan or credit. I have no idea where it came from. How do i stop it?
 26th of Jul, 2014 by   danamoore 0 Votes
I think these liars need to just be put in jail for all the fraud they have done. I hear credit Karma is free no CC NEEDED. IF you are having problems call the number they give, they may answer or not, at least you tried. If that does not work go to your bank and let them know about this fraudulent company. The bank may be able to help.
 28th of Jul, 2014 by   Korbl 0 Votes
I was told I needed to sign up for my free credit report when I applied for a loan and it asked for my CC#. I tried to skip the CC part but it wouldn't let me so I entered it into the box. I never got my credit report but they charged my account that day for $1.00 three times and the next day they charged my account $28 (that was last week) and they charged me again today. I called the number for customer service and immediately got told (by a computer) to please hold for assistance and then nothing at all. I waited on the line for over 15 minutes and no one ever came onto the line and no automatic messages either. This is bs so I am going to have to get my husband to contact the bank and try to get to them that way. My next step is to file a claim against them for the $70 they cost me in overdraft fees and the amount that they took out. I sure hope this gets my money back!
 28th of Jul, 2014 by   Korbl 0 Votes
Update: I contacted them on the phone and they agreed to refund the $28.95 but they they won't touch the now $95 (one of my $5.00 bills came through and couldn't be paid) in overdraft fees that their two transactions costed me. -_- They said they never offer free anything and that people are stupid for signing up for their services without reading the "fine" print. Yeah, real nice business policy there...steal someone's money and then tell them they are stupid. Lesson learned and I will be telling everyone I know to stay away from the company all together as well as filing complaints with my bank and the Better Business Buereau.

Is The Oklahoma Tax Commission Shortchanging Some Cities?

Latest Groups