General Mills

Bad service

General Mills
I'm a person that's not allergic to any type of food or ingredients. However, two days ago I poured a bowl of the new Total Cranb. Crunch cereal and ate it. Less than 2 hrs. later, I began sever itching, which has progressed into hives, welts, rashes, itching, etc. The only factor outside of my normal routine was the cereal. As I said, I'm not allergic to anything - not to wheat, not to cranberries, not to nuts, etc. I wrote to General Mills to notify them of the matter in case others experience this major inconvenience. They may also want to look into the processing of the cereal - maybe something was toxic and that's what I'm reacting to. This complaint is just an FYI for others. Thank you.
Was the above complaint useful?
More General Mills Complaints & Reviews
General Mills - experation date [1]

28th of Jul, 2012 by    -1 Votes
I purchased a bag of Chex Mix Cheddar and while eating it from the bag I ended up with a piece of plastic in my mouth that was inside the bag. Luckily I was able to spit it out before swollowing. I am not very happy about this happening. I am thankful it was myself and not one of my grandkids eating them. I would like to hear back from you regarding this. Thank you.
 20th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes

General Mills - scam innovation and crowdsourcing

Beware of General Mills "innovation" site, if you don´t have a patent DON´T SUBMIT your idea to them or you could see your invention come to life ...but without your name on it...
 21st of Oct, 2012 by    +2 Votes
Tasha, the spammer troll attacks again...your funny arguments don't respect the rules of logic..stop bothering here please.
 21st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I don´t like trolls...my post is an advice for inventors, you are not an inventor...you have nothing to "reply" here...
 5th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I think your cheerios commercial is disgusting, if you want to make a political statement then why don, t you use a very black woman and a white man and a mixed kid, Oh no you will not do that, Why? because you would piss off a lot of black Men, probably most. so until you have the courage to play it both ways stop pimping out white women, they deserve more respect than this.

Contact Us