logo

General Mills

Posted:    Valerie

Bad service

General Mills
I'm a person that's not allergic to any type of food or ingredients. However, two days ago I poured a bowl of the new Total Cranb. Crunch cereal and ate it. Less than 2 hrs. later, I began sever itching, which has progressed into hives, welts, rashes, itching, etc. The only factor outside of my normal routine was the cereal. As I said, I'm not allergic to anything - not to wheat, not to cranberries, not to nuts, etc. I wrote to General Mills to notify them of the matter in case others experience this major inconvenience. They may also want to look into the processing of the cereal - maybe something was toxic and that's what I'm reacting to. This complaint is just an FYI for others. Thank you.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jul, 2012 by   Pam Jaynes -1 Votes
I purchased a bag of Chex Mix Cheddar and while eating it from the bag I ended up with a piece of plastic in my mouth that was inside the bag. Luckily I was able to spit it out before swollowing. I am not very happy about this happening. I am thankful it was myself and not one of my grandkids eating them. I would like to hear back from you regarding this. Thank you.
 5th of Jun, 2013 by   susan 1 0 Votes
I think your cheerios commercial is disgusting, if you want to make a political statement then why don, t you use a very black woman and a white man and a mixed kid, Oh no you will not do that, Why? because you would piss off a lot of black Men, probably most. so until you have the courage to play it both ways stop pimping out white women, they deserve more respect than this.

XDATING.COM ONLINE DATING REVEALED