Geisinger Billing Department

1000 East MOuntain Blvd
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Phone: 570-808-7300
geisinger.org
Back in 2007 I was going through a divorce and moved back into my parents home. With my Geisinger health insurance I have a $500 deductible plus copays ect. So I asked to be put on a payment plan about $50 a month until payed off. I would send more if I could. So it took me one year to pay off this account. I have proof from my bank that I paid off this account and everything. So for 2009 I paid off my deductible right away and always had $0 balance. Since I got back on my feet found a great boyfriend and moved out on my own. This year 2010 they tell me I own $75.00 from 2007 it was a balance that I never paid. Now for one this company sends you to collections if you don't pay your bill within 2 months. They are such stingy bastards for being non profits. Number 2 I have all the records from monthly payments paying you guys off. So I requested 3 times for the records asking of all my payments for 2007. They refused to send it to me from the billing department. So I still had my bill for 2010 to start paying off. They told me that I was paying on my deductible for this year. But I noticed that my bill was not going down for my $500 deductible when I called them up. Those lying bastards took my payments and applied for a phantom bill to 2007 and their is nothing I can to do. I have tried fighting this giant corporation. They are a monopoly in pennsylvania and they are not very nice. They almost killed me during an admission but that is another complaint. Just beware and watch every payment you make to this company. They make up bills that do not exist and will shift money you do give to them to area's you don't want it to go!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us