logo

Net10 & Tracfone
Poor service!
3. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
Debbie Travis
Debbie Travis does not stand behind her products
4. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Woolite
Stinks
5. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
TheHorizonOutlet.com
Misleading credit card company!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Fox News

Posted:    judy eschen

Too many comercials

Vero Beach, Florida
Although my friends and I enjoy Fox and friends there are too many commercials so we are thinking of changing to another station. It is just unbearable--three minutes of news and five minutes of commercials ever few minutes. What happened. Maybe it is just the West Palm area and the local station.

Comments United States News & Media
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2010 by   captnk 0 Votes
I wouldn't waste my time listening to that one sided news channel if it were the last one on earth
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   shepmom 0 Votes
While I do not watch Fox news at anytime, I can assure you that this is true of all stations. It's the way they make their money.
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   auman 0 Votes
They are no more one-sided than the other ten lefty networks...but way too mank ads...can't get any news for the ads...anywhere...
 20th of Oct, 2014 by   Loyal viewer 12 years but unhappy! 0 Votes
The amount and frequency of commercials have become excessive. I have been a loyal viewer for 12 years of FOX NEWS but I don't like the frequency of commercials. Suggestion: Show the commercials on the quarter hour only that leaves more time for the NEWS and that it what I want to watch. Fox is loosing viewers' because of the amount and frequency of commercials. Fox management if you care about your viewers give us a break and reduce the commercials. I have already reduced the amount of time I watch Fox News because of the commercials.

Tax Reform and Governor's Finansial Plan