logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
E-Dreams
no seat for me on the plane
2. (11 mins ago)
stylishplus.com
Seller didn’t return money
5. (54 mins ago)
Loyola Educational Plans
Education Plan permanent cancellation without notice

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Fox News

Posted:    judy eschen

Too many comercials

Vero Beach, Florida
Although my friends and I enjoy Fox and friends there are too many commercials so we are thinking of changing to another station. It is just unbearable--three minutes of news and five minutes of commercials ever few minutes. What happened. Maybe it is just the West Palm area and the local station.

Comments United States News & Media
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2010 by   captnk 0 Votes
I wouldn't waste my time listening to that one sided news channel if it were the last one on earth
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   shepmom 0 Votes
While I do not watch Fox news at anytime, I can assure you that this is true of all stations. It's the way they make their money.
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   auman 0 Votes
They are no more one-sided than the other ten lefty networks...but way too mank ads...can't get any news for the ads...anywhere...
 20th of Oct, 2014 by   Loyal viewer 12 years but unhappy! 0 Votes
The amount and frequency of commercials have become excessive. I have been a loyal viewer for 12 years of FOX NEWS but I don't like the frequency of commercials. Suggestion: Show the commercials on the quarter hour only that leaves more time for the NEWS and that it what I want to watch. Fox is loosing viewers' because of the amount and frequency of commercials. Fox management if you care about your viewers give us a break and reduce the commercials. I have already reduced the amount of time I watch Fox News because of the commercials.
 12th of Mar, 2015 by   Don Holland 0 Votes
I've watched Fox news since its inception. I stopped watching Fox & Friends when they hired Elizabeth & started having too many commercials. She's the worst & they lost Alison C. because of that hire. I now watch Morning Joe on MSNBC, too liberal but at least they don't have commercials every 4-5 minutes Fox & discuss the news. Just way too many commercials on Fox news. If there is a Fox News program I want to see I DVR it for 20 minutes & fast forward thru the commercials.

Identity-Fraud