logo

CCB/PPC
HARD CREDIT INQUIRY
3. (58 mins ago)
verlocal.com
They started to take higher price from me
4. (1 hr 10 mins ago)

Fox News

Posted:    judy eschen

Too many comercials

Vero Beach, Florida
Although my friends and I enjoy Fox and friends there are too many commercials so we are thinking of changing to another station. It is just unbearable--three minutes of news and five minutes of commercials ever few minutes. What happened. Maybe it is just the West Palm area and the local station.

Comments United States News & Media
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2010 by   captnk 0 Votes
I wouldn't waste my time listening to that one sided news channel if it were the last one on earth
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   shepmom 0 Votes
While I do not watch Fox news at anytime, I can assure you that this is true of all stations. It's the way they make their money.
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   auman 0 Votes
They are no more one-sided than the other ten lefty networks...but way too mank ads...can't get any news for the ads...anywhere...
 20th of Oct, 2014 by   Loyal viewer 12 years but unhappy! 0 Votes
The amount and frequency of commercials have become excessive. I have been a loyal viewer for 12 years of FOX NEWS but I don't like the frequency of commercials. Suggestion: Show the commercials on the quarter hour only that leaves more time for the NEWS and that it what I want to watch. Fox is loosing viewers' because of the amount and frequency of commercials. Fox management if you care about your viewers give us a break and reduce the commercials. I have already reduced the amount of time I watch Fox News because of the commercials.
 12th of Mar, 2015 by   Don Holland 0 Votes
I've watched Fox news since its inception. I stopped watching Fox & Friends when they hired Elizabeth & started having too many commercials. She's the worst & they lost Alison C. because of that hire. I now watch Morning Joe on MSNBC, too liberal but at least they don't have commercials every 4-5 minutes Fox & discuss the news. Just way too many commercials on Fox news. If there is a Fox News program I want to see I DVR it for 20 minutes & fast forward thru the commercials.

What Mom Can Teach You About Money