Fox News

Too many comercials

Vero Beach, Florida
Although my friends and I enjoy Fox and friends there are too many commercials so we are thinking of changing to another station. It is just unbearable--three minutes of news and five minutes of commercials ever few minutes. What happened. Maybe it is just the West Palm area and the local station.

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category News & Media
Was the above complaint useful?
More Fox News Complaints & Reviews
Fox News - Videos [5]
Fox News - Teeth whitening products

22nd of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I wouldn't waste my time listening to that one sided news channel if it were the last one on earth
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
While I do not watch Fox news at anytime, I can assure you that this is true of all stations. It's the way they make their money.
 4th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
They are no more one-sided than the other ten lefty networks...but way too mank ads...can't get any news for the ads...anywhere...
 20th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
The amount and frequency of commercials have become excessive. I have been a loyal viewer for 12 years of FOX NEWS but I don't like the frequency of commercials. Suggestion: Show the commercials on the quarter hour only that leaves more time for the NEWS and that it what I want to watch. Fox is loosing viewers' because of the amount and frequency of commercials. Fox management if you care about your viewers give us a break and reduce the commercials. I have already reduced the amount of time I watch Fox News because of the commercials.
 12th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
I've watched Fox news since its inception. I stopped watching Fox & Friends when they hired Elizabeth & started having too many commercials. She's the worst & they lost Alison C. because of that hire. I now watch Morning Joe on MSNBC, too liberal but at least they don't have commercials every 4-5 minutes Fox & discuss the news. Just way too many commercials on Fox news. If there is a Fox News program I want to see I DVR it for 20 minutes & fast forward thru the commercials.
 13th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I rely on Fox News for the truth about what is happening in the world. However, I am perturbed by the excessive number of interruptions for commercials. I don't know if that is the case on other channels (I've stopped watching the left-wing media), but the impression one gets is that selling time is more important than reporting the news. Being the channel surfer that I tend to be, I'm finding too often that when I land on Fox News Channel there is a commercial in progress, and I just move on to reruns of Superman, the next-most truthful program on TV.
 29th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I been watching Fox News for yrs. Lately it seems every 10 min there's commercials. I am getting sick and tired of it... I have even switch to msnbc and that desperate for me. Fox if u want to keep your viewers happy cut all these commercials!!!
 25th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
It has become so bad, that I consider it unwatchable. So I have stopped tuning in to Fox altogether. I skim the online version using Ad-block, Blur and Ghostery installed in my browser, because it's bad there too - but at least I don't have to keep hitting the "fast foreward" button on my remote any more. You guys had better learn to screen your ads and create an enjoyable experience for viewers or you will have no-one to blame but yourselves for revenue loss. Technology is coming by day and by night to make the same headway that we have on the internet avoiding ads completely, so you better act fast.

Contact Us