logo

BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (50 mins ago)
Weekly Youth Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
4. (1 hr 0 mins ago)

Force Factor

Posted: 2013-01-01 by    Steve Sandroni

billing of FCF TEST X180 6

FORCE FACTOR
I have been billed twice for a product I do not want and did not ask for. The company Froce factor has billed me again and I do not want the product, FCF TEST X180 6.
FORCE FACTOR has billed my account again for $$74.98 cents . How do I stop this ? I do not want the product sand somehow they are getting money out of my checking account.

Please help? My phone number is : 314-308-0869, My email is : stevesandroni@yahoo.com.

Thanks !
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jan, 2013 by   Susan55 0 Votes
Hello Steve,

We value your feedback. To help us better assist you, please contact us at 1-855-280-9489 to speak with
a supervisor and we will sort out any issues immediately.

Force Factor
 28th of Mar, 2013 by   theodore wooten 0 Votes
Got caught in the same trap... Probably legal what they are doing, fine print so fine you cant even read it with a microscope, but its still unethical and shady at best... Filing with the class action law suit. Have sent the unopened one shipment back... Gonna try to help anyone else before they get caught too...
 3rd of Apr, 2013 by   Larry Adkison 0 Votes
I paid postage and sent the FCF Test X 180 last month with a letter requesting this supply to be stopped. I since received another supply and I refused it at the post office. I have called your number several times from the Philippines and gotten a recording of your operating hours, during hours that the recordings states you should be taking calls.
Stop the Test X 180 deliveries to Larry Adkison and credit my credit card for the past two deliveries.
 9th of Nov, 2013 by   Tommie33 0 Votes
Same trap they caught me in! I'll deny credit card charges. What a FF Rip-Off!
 9th of Nov, 2013 by   Tommie33 0 Votes
I've been caught in the same trap...just got a CC charge for $90.50. How do I stop this scam?
 9th of Nov, 2013 by   Tommie33 0 Votes
I just called FCF Force Factor at 877.492.7243. They said they would stop future shipments. If they don't I'll let you know!
 5th of Jan, 2014 by   Jeff Pauley 0 Votes
It only said to pay for shipping. THIS IS FRAUD . The computer screen locked and I never completed my order and the product still came. Our powers to be need to investigate this company. I called the bank to stop this and all future transaction... What a scam...
 25th of Apr, 2014 by   AngryCat73 0 Votes
Same thing has happened to me! I've been charged for a second bottle that I did NOT order! Class Action Suit is NEEDED!!!
 2nd of Jul, 2014 by   Deki 0 Votes
It's in their terms: https://www.forcefactor.com/terms/volcano/26139
There is no mention of the automatic renewal during the trial process. Well, I'm sure it's in 4pt font somewhere.

A truly pathetic way to scam others of their money.
 29th of Aug, 2014 by   _rob_ 0 Votes
Yet another dummy. I was stupid enough to try the sample and didn't look at the fine print or options, and now have to pay shipping to return the product back to them. They also warn you to add insurance to the shipment otherwise they may not issue the refund, OR you can have 60% of the product cost issued back to your credit card if you would rather not ship it back...what a CROCK OF $$$$. Learned my lesson once and for all.
 22nd of Oct, 2014 by   BWulf 0 Votes
Hey! You con artist mother f*****s just caused my account to get locked out while I'm on vacation because I tried to remove an order I didn't approve! I'm currently left to sleep the f*****g streets of North f*****g Dakota because I can't get into my hotel, not to mention the lack of food or water. I end up in the f*****g hospital because of this and you're going to have some serious shit to answer to.
 7th of Nov, 2014 by   bill1959 0 Votes
a complete fraud. Do not get this product. They send it every 15 days not 30 days and then try to up sell you or give it to you at a discount. Wont give you full refund. I tried to cancel because it does NOTHING. Should have listened to other reviews like this online

Identity-Fraud