logo
search

Flowersfromyou, Dunwoody, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - WORST MISTAKE IVE EVER MADE

Flowersfromyou Contacts & Informations

Flowersfromyou

Posted: 2013-02-14 by

WORST MISTAKE IVE EVER MADE

Flowersfromyou
Dunwoody, Georgia
Phone: 18008388853
flowersfromyou.com
Worst idea Ive ever had was to place an order through this company. I placed my order a week in advance for Valentines flowers for my mother, sent to her office. The delivered them around 11am on Valentines Day and to my surprise they were HORRIBLE! It was completely embarrassing. It looked NOTHING like my order, not even the same type of flower in the arrangement. It looked like I went to the grocery store, bought some cheap flowers, and threw them in a vase. THEY LOOKED HORRIBLE!! Besides the disgusting display, our card was hand written by the delivery man and they LITERALLY wrote "POOP" across the bottom of the card. What kind of pyscho would sign a Valentines card with "Poop"??!! These were sent to my mothers office so as you can imagine it was pretty damn embarrassing. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They are disgusting.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Flowers Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoid Overdrafts and Overspending