logo

Direct TV
Destroyed my Credit Rating
4. (41 mins ago)
Direct Buy
Would not recommend it to anyone, even large consumers
5. (57 mins ago)
wilburton university
Scam university ?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Flixaddict.com Complaints & Reviews - SCAM- charges your credit card when they say they won't!

Flixaddict.com Contacts & Informations

Flixaddict.com

Posted: 2011-03-30 by    janice1

SCAM- charges your credit card when they say they won't!

Flixaddict.com
This site says you can get free movies for your computer. They have different prices for different access levels. You must give your credit card to try it, but it says you will not be charged if you select the "free" level. I did this, and of course, had never heard of any of the free movies, so I never paid for any additional level access. I figured you'd have to pay for the top level to get any movies you've ever even heard of, much less anything you'd want to watch. Of course, my credit card was charged for 39.95. When you call their number, you get a recording offering to cancel, or if you have questions about your billing. That just gives you a recording saying you were informed they'd charge you after 5 days (which you weren't supposed to be for the free level.) They even rig the numbers to fool you (like you hit yes I want to cancel, and it says "Are you sure you want to cancel? if you don't want to cancel, press 1" since they figure you are already about to hit 1. If you can finally find your way through their menu for an option to speak with a representative, it hangs up on you or keeps you on hold and then hangs up on you.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Mar, 2012 by   mark carpenter 0 Votes
what do I do to stop this ?
 9th of Mar, 2012 by   mark carpenter 0 Votes
I got billed dont know how, or how to stop it
 26th of Jul, 2012 by   Christa Venter 0 Votes
Please help! I got billed with R67.84 and need to stop this. Tell me how please
 21st of Mar, 2013 by   luvigay 0 Votes
I thought it only happens to me, i just click the free and and they billed me since dec.2012 i cancel it right away but still they are charging me i didnt even watch any movie because its not really free, so can i cancel it again so that they will stop charging me..
 20th of Feb, 2014 by   CHINOU 0 Votes
my bank account was unduly cahrged by flixaddict for a five days free of charge test, they charge me 37 euros . It seems I am not the only one ; this kind of robery is unfair
 31st of Jul, 2014 by   Dr. Asiago 0 Votes
Let's find their address, then get a bunch of us to go down their and pound their punis asses! These kind of scumfuckers deserve violence - lots of violence to stop this kind of Washington PoliticIan's behavior.

Credit Report Ripoff?