Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Flixaddict.com Complaints & Reviews - SCAM- charges your credit card when they say they won't!

Flixaddict.com Contacts & Informations

Flixaddict.com

Posted: 2011-03-30 by

SCAM- charges your credit card when they say they won't!

Flixaddict.com
This site says you can get free movies for your computer. They have different prices for different access levels. You must give your credit card to try it, but it says you will not be charged if you select the "free" level. I did this, and of course, had never heard of any of the free movies, so I never paid for any additional level access. I figured you'd have to pay for the top level to get any movies you've ever even heard of, much less anything you'd want to watch. Of course, my credit card was charged for 39.95. When you call their number, you get a recording offering to cancel, or if you have questions about your billing. That just gives you a recording saying you were informed they'd charge you after 5 days (which you weren't supposed to be for the free level.) They even rig the numbers to fool you (like you hit yes I want to cancel, and it says "Are you sure you want to cancel? if you don't want to cancel, press 1" since they figure you are already about to hit 1. If you can finally find your way through their menu for an option to speak with a representative, it hangs up on you or keeps you on hold and then hangs up on you.
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
what do I do to stop this ?
 9th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I got billed dont know how, or how to stop it
 26th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Please help! I got billed with R67.84 and need to stop this. Tell me how please
 21st of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I thought it only happens to me, i just click the free and and they billed me since dec.2012 i cancel it right away but still they are charging me i didnt even watch any movie because its not really free, so can i cancel it again so that they will stop charging me..
 20th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
my bank account was unduly cahrged by flixaddict for a five days free of charge test, they charge me 37 euros . It seems I am not the only one ; this kind of robery is unfair
 31st of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Let's find their address, then get a bunch of us to go down their and pound their punis asses! These kind of scumfuckers deserve violence - lots of violence to stop this kind of Washington PoliticIan's behavior.
 18th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
Thanks for the advice! Sorry you got scammed. I searched before I "bought".
 5th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
The site very clearly says that your card will be charged after 5 days if you don't cancel. There is no "Free" tier, you will be charged after the 5 day trial. TRIAL. That said, there have been numerous complaints stating that people are being charged immediately even after selecting the free trial option.
 20th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
Best way is to call your bank institution that number is located on the back of you c/c or d/c. Report it as a fraud, that is what I did. Tell them exactly of what it says on the webpage of the website, better to even do a screenshot of a picture. Your financial institution will try to contact them, once they will realize that the number of the webservice gives them run around, they will credit you the money within a few days. It worked for me, hopefully your financial institution will take care of you. But you got to report it as a FRAUD.
 9th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
glad I read all the reviews and didn't put my card details in. I've already had one scam this year but not from this low life bunch of fraudsters .
just hope no one else gets taken in by them
You know the best way to watch films ? GO TO THE CINEMA OR WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT ON DVD

Contact Us