logo

Airtel
No network since last 8 days
3. (23 mins ago)
Indiacakes.com
indiacakes.com Cheating with high price...
4. (25 mins ago)
Denial of 1st Amendment Rights and Racism

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

First Source Solution LTD, SILIGURI Complaints & Reviews - Harassment at work by HR & TL

First Source Solution LTD, SILIGURI Contacts & Informations

First Source Solution LTD, SILIGURI

Posted:    abhisek acharya

Harassment at work by HR & TL

Call Center
India
Dear Sir, I am Abhisek Acharya Employee of First Source Solution LTD, SILIGURI, Emp Id 559139, I am writing this letter to inform you about the harassment I am being subjected to, by my TL Dipak Gupta & HR Amita Biswas.

On various occasions in the past, Mr. Dipak has been putting me down because I was ill and sufering from Tonsil problem. Then he and Amita Biswas start there comments harassment went way beyond my tolerance levels. He not only made extremely racist remarks against me but also misbehaved with me.

In all the 6 months that I have been working in this company, this is not the first time I have ever had to encounter such problems.

I request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest and take suitable action. Because they both are not perfect in there jobs.
Comments India Bullying and Harassment at Work
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Nov, 2011 by   Sudip Basu 0 Votes
Dear sir,

We r the employee of First source solution Limited on Kolkata Branch & the process fo Vodafone (Bengal), we r most Sr. C.S.A of First source, last 3rd of Nov, we r attempt to submits our Resignation, to our H.R(Rumela Das), & O.M(Harjindar Kaur), because of we r got better opportunity, but they r not accepting our Resignation, told us u have to surf 15 days notice period (with so rude behavioral, Specially Harjindar Kaur) we replied its not possible, because we have to join our new company, we can do as minimum time for serve notice period, but they r not give us any chances & also thereat for we r not eligible for get our Release letter & P.F amount also, Specially H.R Rumela Maam was Told me that in our "G" Zone, which is now H.R Room. So we ask now, is that true?

Please reply, Because we don't want to loose, after 2, 3 or 4 years work experience certificate & P.F money also, which is deducted from our salaries all month on past those years. Otherwise we have to do something legally way. please sir look into the matter, we don't want to loose our long & Good relationship with FSL.
We hope u will look into this matter, solve our problem, ASAP, we r waiting for your reply with coordination

Thanking U,