Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

insurance claim

first acceptance insurance
Illinois
I was hit from behind by someone driving a vehicle insured through first acceptance and they are not trying to resolve the matter they are telling me that because the person that hit me wan't insured by them that they are not responsible even tho they have their coverage the vehicle is stilled insured by their company and they are tring to get out of paying for the accident they told me to sue the person that they insured wow what a company you pay for coverage and they stil don't won't to pay the persons vehicle has been insured with them for years and they tell me to sue them what a great insurance company do youself a favor don't get this insurance they suck
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
My husband had a accident in the car he hit a tree he had a blow out and he lost control on 4/14/10 and i have acceptance as my insurance carrier and the car is a total loss its not able to be driven at all and they told me that the car was a total loss and now they are saying its not they just dont want to pay for the car and the bad thing about it my adjuster never wants to answer the phone or return calls they do suck and im definetly dropping them for good they dont need to be insuring no one they need to go out of business.
 28th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
I totally agree they do anything they want I have full coverage and they denied my claimwhy I even have insurance?????
 30th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I Tenne S Lamb ran in a pothole and mess up my front in of my 99chevy caliver I been trying to contact yall but I couldn't get thew.my number is 3342850968 last week it happen so the police just change my tire if happen in Prattville and when I put another tire on I found out it mess something up under there I can tell when I'm driving it he told me he was not going to write it up because he chang it and put a donut tire on it so he went on.

Contact Us