logo

Topix, LLC
Cyberbullying Company
4. (25 mins ago)
exchange-paysafecard.es
My transfer of my money failed and they didn’t return money
5. (42 mins ago)

Firestone

Posted: 2011-10-23 by    Kondis

Scam

Firestone
Firestone Complete Auto Care is an American company. The company was founded in 1926. Firestone Complete Auto Care offers a wide range of auto care services and a variety of products from different respectable brands. Firestone Complete Auto Care operates more than one thousand and a half Firestone Complete Auto Care stores all over the United States of America. The company tends to make its services convenient and that is why most Firestone Complete Auto Care locations re open seven days a week.

Besides, Firestone Complete Auto Care is considered to be one of the leading providers of maintenance, repairs and tires. Please try to contact Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer Service directly prior to posting any complaints on this site.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jun, 2011 by   dtshanka 0 Votes
I had my car put on the mechine before I went to this firestone. They told me to fix my alternator it would be 400 and something dollors and then I must buy a hundred and something dollar battery from them before they could fix it. When I told them my battery was from wal mart and they would replace it for free they said nothing was wrong with the alternator it is the battery. Well I replaced the battery and when I made it home my alternator was gone out. Just because they couldn't scam me out of more money they lied to me and I lost my job because my alternator was gone. Put your car on the mechine before you go here are you will be scammed. This is for people who value great service and who like honesty from a business who says they value the customer.

Bank Cards Scam