misdelivered package

milton freewater, Oregon
Phone: 15419108741
My brother sent me a laptop, signature required. A week later, the FeEX people admit they delivered it to the WRONG HOUSE. No apology, The driver was named Tiffany, her boss is Spencer ROTH in Spokane. They said the policy was to let the customer handle the issue. I went to the house a few blocks over, and the people actually gave me my laptop back! BUT when we asked for a refund on shipping, they said 'well, you eventually got the laptop, right?" and refused to refund even the shipping. The included 6 different calls, a very RUDE visit from a driver, and my actually retrieving my package from a stranger. Wow. No more FedEx from us!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful?

3rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
We're only human, born to make mistakes.
 3rd of Mar, 2012 by    -3 Votes
OOOH, TROLLS! Yes, please comment and bring up the ratigns on my post!

I love trolls. And no, I never make mistakes. Just so you know.
 3rd of Mar, 2012 by    -3 Votes
I actually went to Cranial compression and Long Faces and checked their comments. Definite trolls! And I think you guys are just adding fuel to the fire. That's what they like is to interact in their sorry way, as well as they can and the only way they can, with other humans. But Slimjim, if you're a moderator, why not just delete his comments?
 3rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
VOCAL - you're a rube who's being played. You wouldn't know a troll if it bit you on the nose. Have you bothered looking at Slimjim's comments? Who's the troll here? You are the Friday night entertainment, but do keep commenting, boring as it is, it's the only thing going on here tonight.
 3rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hahaha! Slimjim is no moderator. If he was, he'd have to delete your asinine comments to Vocal as well as all of his own.
 3rd of Mar, 2012 by    -3 Votes
HAHAHAHA! Oh, you guys are awesome. What a bunch of weirdos!
 3rd of Mar, 2012 by    -3 Votes
P.S. Who the hell says 'RUBE' anyway? Isn't that from the Princess bride movie?
 3rd of Mar, 2012 by    +3 Votes
You are not entitled to a refund of shipping fees.
 4th of Mar, 2012 by    +3 Votes
Who in the h3ll watches the Princess Bride? Rube is a word that is not in the scope of your limited vobaulary.

FedEx Logo FedEx