Fallas Paredes

Exchange incident

Fallas Paredes
store # 212
Harlingen, Texas
I'm writing because I had a very bad encounter with this store. On September 15, 2009 I went to the store to exchange a comforter I had purchase about 2 weeks ago, I had lost my receipt, but the store policy is that you can exchange the item for the same item. I was getting a comforter but different color, and same price. i took it to the cashier and she checked it and said that was it. I left the store and was pulling out the parking lot when another employee approach me and said i couldn't take the comforter and i needed to go back. I parked my car and went in. They said that the other comforter i returned was scanning 1.00, so they were only going to give me credit 1.00. I asked to speak to the manager Sara which she said she could not exchange it. All the time she was laughing like making fun of us. She seems uneducated to be a store manager very childish. The store should train their employees for managers position because she was rude. I just don't understand why the cashier didn't tell me before i left the store why did they wait to make a scene outside where customers were seen. I felt very bad. I called the corporate office at 310-324-9962 which was the number given by the manager Sara, i explained what happened but again they were not much of the help. They said that they were going to email Perez about the situation and that he would call me but he didn't. I filed a police report and the officer said this was a civil sue case. A small thing turned into something real big.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees
Was the above complaint useful?

29th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
thats dumb you cant get money back and you have the reciept
 24th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
I was in store of baldwin park, California old store 4249 main street ave.
Baldwin park, ca 91706
Today septiembre.24, 2014 at 4:00pm
I return a riped mattre cover.
They give me a gift card for $10.88
But before give me the card the registry lady GABY MAKE me a rude and unproffesional question??? In a rude manner: DO YOU MAKE FRECUENTLY RETURNS???
I tell Her no IS the first time i do that here in your store.
But she was very insistive in Her question and say Well is what i see in the sistem
I was sorprised because irme to respect any One and i don't like making that.
I thing that we have to retire the support to this store.
They really sold good ítems and give a good treat to Clients.
 19th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
Worst customer service. Very rude so called manager with no skills or even the ability to communicate in English. She denied the restroom to a child with medical needs. UNCEPTABLE her name is Maria in Irving TX. A formal complaint will be filed against her.
She mocked and laughed at me and my child as we walked out.
 26th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
Worst service from the manager at Garden Grove CA, #0629 black lady very rude. has no sense of customers service. customers are the ones that pay for her check, very disappointed. This is not he first time she is rude. I love the way the gentlemen treats customers I think he is the assistant manager or so. She really needs to be disciplined.

Contact Us