logo

Exchange incident

Fallas Paredes
store # 212
Harlingen, Texas
I'm writing because I had a very bad encounter with this store. On September 15, 2009 I went to the store to exchange a comforter I had purchase about 2 weeks ago, I had lost my receipt, but the store policy is that you can exchange the item for the same item. I was getting a comforter but different color, and same price. i took it to the cashier and she checked it and said that was it. I left the store and was pulling out the parking lot when another employee approach me and said i couldn't take the comforter and i needed to go back. I parked my car and went in. They said that the other comforter i returned was scanning 1.00, so they were only going to give me credit 1.00. I asked to speak to the manager Sara which she said she could not exchange it. All the time she was laughing like making fun of us. She seems uneducated to be a store manager very childish. The store should train their employees for managers position because she was rude. I just don't understand why the cashier didn't tell me before i left the store why did they wait to make a scene outside where customers were seen. I felt very bad. I called the corporate office at 310-324-9962 which was the number given by the manager Sara, i explained what happened but again they were not much of the help. They said that they were going to email Perez about the situation and that he would call me but he didn't. I filed a police report and the officer said this was a civil sue case. A small thing turned into something real big.
Comments United States Employees
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Dec, 2010 by   lorieandfrank 0 Votes
thats dumb you cant get money back and you have the reciept

Beware of Get Rich Quick SEO Scam Artists