Extra Space Storage

Beware Extra Space Storage

Extra Space Storage
Edgewater, New Jersey
This location used to be owned by USA Storage but is now owned and managed by Extra Space Storage. Under USA storage I had no problem. However under Extra Space storage one day I went to take something out of my store room and I noticed that some of the boxes and suitcases in the storage had been opened. Upon checking further I discovered that the hand crafted items along with some other valuables had been removed and replaced by worthless items which were not mine.
When I asked management, they could not explain how this could have happened. I then asked the mangement to check the video cameras. They responded to me that there are no video cameras to the storage rooms only on the entrances to the building. The disapperance of the items in my storage room took time and planning. Whoever did this took had time to check through the containers, choose the valuable items and then replace them with other thing just to fill space. At this storage facility the security system automatically lock out customers after 10pm. Customers cannot enter the facility after 10 pm. I also found out that there is no security guard after 6PM.
Beware Extra Space Storage. They are setup so that you storage items can easily disappear. Use any other storage facility besides Extra Space
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Extra Space Storage Logo Extra Space Storage