logo

Ruby Cargo
Missing lost Consignment
3. (30 mins ago)
Famous eBook Author & Respected Civil Rights Leader
a true unsung Christian Hero!!! no complaints...
5. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
Luminess Air
"Risk Free" Trial Isn't Risk Free at all

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Experian *creditrep Experian *credi Infoexd.com Caus, Seymour, Missouri Complaints & Reviews - Credit report

Experian *creditrep Experian *credi Infoexd.com Caus Contacts & Informations

Experian *creditrep Experian *credi Infoexd.com Caus

Posted: 2011-09-30 by    VLevan

Credit report

Experian
599 Lucky Rd
Seymour, Missouri
Phone: 4178931010
I paid over $90. 00 worth of credit reports that i never recieved, which was six months ago. Experian still continued to take money off my card anywhere from $1. Oo to $14. 95 a month, sometimes twice a month. They have hit my account for close to $200. 00 and finally had to close the account they was taking it from. I needed the services to clear up my credit history so i could get it payed off, so my husband and i could buy our first house.
Comments United States Credit Report Websites
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Nov, 2011 by   oneski 0 Votes

Experian *Creditrep Infoexd.Com Ca - will not stop charging
Experian *Creditrep Infoexd.Com Ca

keeps billing me
 29th of Nov, 2011 by   frankze -1 Votes
they just hit my account for 17. and change for what reason i have no idea. And i dont even kno where to go to find out why and for what.
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   marie nicole 0 Votes
I am having the same issues as the commenters above me. This infuriates me for my credit card to be charged for no apparent reason. Who should I call?
 26th of Dec, 2011 by   michele hundza +1 Votes
I just checked my acct balance and noticed 21.20 had been taken from my acct. i have no idea who this company is and why they would be taking money from my acct. i will b notifying my bank tomorrow for a number to reach these people and a refund back to my acct. some people are having hard times and money is taken from their accts, leaving them in the negative. Not a happy person.
 26th of Sep, 2012 by   Beware this is an Inurance Agent JOB! 0 Votes

- Experian *creditrep, Infoexd.com - Never authorized
-EXPERIAN *CREDITREP,INFOEXD.COM
California

I bet you went online to get your free trial subscription for credit monitoring so you could get your credit report and score. They ask for your credit card information. What happens is after the free trial period, if you don't tell them you wish to cancel, your credit card is charged. However, you can get your credit report for free (All 3 credit bureaus) by going to www. Anualcreditreport.com (If you want your credit score, you do pay a small fee) . Your credit score, if you want to get it for free you can go to kreditkarma.com just like the tv add correctly indicates, they don't ask for any credit card information (I've tried it out myself) . Based on you credit score you are given offers of credit but it's up to you if you want to click and apply!
 3rd of Oct, 2013 by   brenda kay stanage 0 Votes
This company hit me for 12.95 twice. I didn't even know about them until I looked on my statement. Now I can't find how to get my money back. I will ask the bank for their number. If this doesn't work I am going to the BBB.

Lottery Scams! Beware of This ID Theft!

Email: