logo

Afremov.com
SCAM
3. (9 mins ago)
LG Electronics USA
Warn your friends and family
4. (11 mins ago)
Shipping a car

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

EverPet chicken chips dog treats, Syracuse, New York Complaints & Reviews - Feeding warning to humans

EverPet chicken chips dog treats Contacts & Informations

EverPet chicken chips dog treats

Posted:    feeding procedure for humans

Feeding warning to humans

Syracuse, New York
Phone: 315.466.3819
I am truly concerned; I just read on the back of EverPet Chicken chips dog treats, that I am to wash my hands with soap and water after feeding one to my dog. If it can be harmful to me just touching one, how can this be safe to feed to my dog?
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jun, 2013 by   jzjs13 0 Votes
EverPet chicken chip treats have been recalled. There is talk or a bad batch, salmonella, and even food poisioning. Whatever it really is has caused dogs to throw up, act blind, and even have seizures. If you see these ANY WHERE, report it admidately.
 28th of Jun, 2013 by   jzjs13 0 Votes
There has been talk of a bad batch, salmonella, and even poison.
 1st of Nov, 2013 by   mgw58 0 Votes
My Littlebit has eaten them every day for 3-4 years and never had a problem. But this summer she started having patches of hair coming out and it has gotten worse . My Vet said it was allergies and gave her a cortizone shot and a $25 bottle of shampoo and told me to bath her in shampoo and put cortizone salve on her. Does anyone else see these symptoms and what do you think. I love my baby. I cant stand to think about something happening to her.
 3rd of Apr, 2014 by   123MANN&LADY 0 Votes
I HAVE BEEN FEEDING THIS TREAT TO MY DOG FOREVER AND HAS NOT DONE HARM TO THEM I JUST WISH THEY WOULD PUT THEM BACK ON SHELFSAT DOLLAR STORE
 13th of Jun, 2014 by   SCGeorge 0 Votes
I have a small 5 lb dog that was a year in April. This is his favorite treat. I have tried other treats but it isn't like this one. When DG said they were going to discontinue the chips I bought all that they had. I do limit one or two chips a day but sometimes we go 2 or 3 days with no treat of the chicken chips. I try to use other treats but if he has been really good I let him have his favorite. I would love to be able to get more.

How to Avoid Grocery Scams