logo

LOST MY CELL WITH AN AIRTEL SIM CARD
PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER-9970516597
2. (10 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
3. (17 mins ago)
Array technology/Elnathan technology pvt limited
fraud with employee

eHarmony Contacts & Informations

eHarmony

Posted: 2012-05-13 by    Zoa

Eharmony- matches are NOT ACTIVE

I joined e harmony 3 months ago and I am CONVINCED now through pure CONCRETE KNOWLEDGE that 99% of all the male matches they sent me are NO LONGER ACTIVE (maybe a Free Weekend has given them staying in
Eharmony's unethical base).
How do I know? Of the about 200 men they've sent me, only 6 have clicked on my name.
And to further reduce the doubt in the typical question:
"Maybe they didn't like the way you look so that is the reason for lack of contact..."
This is not a valid argument, since NO PICTURE of the person appears initially. A man has to click on the name for a picture to open. Logic and intelligence tells me, something is so UNETHICAL at this point about Eharmony.
I TRULY HOPE THAT THEY CAN BE INVESTIGATED.
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jun, 2012 by   Scam Gutter 0 Votes
Very helpful.No longer interested.
 29th of Jun, 2012 by   NON YA 0 Votes
EHarmony BROKEN!!! I have my settings at the lowest (30 miles) and 70% of my matches are 40-100 miles away. This feature DOES NOT work properly; furthermore, I want to reduce it even further to 15-20 miles and it’s not an option. We the customers should have full control over the distance we are willing to travel.

Other options they need like their competition has:
If no picture in profile—DON’T SEND IT TO ME (40%) of my matches don’t have pictures and I will not communicate with a mystery person. If the person is hiding their face, makes you wonder what else they are hiding.

Some level of body characteristics or description needs to be available (again like their competition offers) so I don’t receive matches of 400 lbs. women (not joking BTW). I take good care of my body and stay in shape, and I am not going to partner with a woman who does not care about their body. Sorry if that sounds vain, but it is only fair that my matches have some level of physical matching and not just psychological matching option.

As example: FIGURE (Thin, athletic, average, need to lose Wight), HAIR COLOR: (natural, bleach blond, red, black, brown), SEARCH or BROWSE OPTIONS: (search for matches bases on all my personal criteria or view lists of members in the system I want to meet and not wait around for EH to select all the wrong matches.

These are just a few options that would increase the success rate for matches, but they don’t exist in EH. Also, there should be stricter questions and personality testing for the category of children. WHY????

Well, I dated a women (1 1/2 years) that on her profile says (likes kids). After dating for a while she admitted she MEANT grown kids out of the house; whereas I have a 9 year old daughter. My date complained constantly about me spending time with my little girl and not focusing ALL my attention on HER! NARCISSISTIC behavior for sure.
So far, EH SUCKS!!! Need to find a better system.

Watch for Online Cons on Cyber Monday