logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
VENETIAN HOTEL LAS VEGAS
PROSTITUTE HEAVEN, UNSAFE, BAD STAFF, NOT CLEAN, NO REFRIGERATION, NOISY ROOMS, WET CARPETS
2. (24 mins ago)
YES! Communities
Dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs
3. (42 mins ago)
Timberline Knolls
patients rights violations
4. (47 mins ago)
AIL/ American Income
job opportunity scam- beware
5. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Bulliongurus Research Private Limited
beware of this company! it causes nothing but extreme loss!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

eDreams

Posted: 2012-08-27 by    Chong Kim

reservation

www.edreams.net
Why we believe eDreams is rather eNightmare!
Re: YX5J5Y
I made a reservation on August 3. Then I got the Referece number on the very same day.
However, I got another email a day after which was August 4, sying that there has been a fare change so that you woul need a confirmation to preceed the reservation. I DID email back to proceed!!
Just to make sure, I called your call center to double check on August 6 (Exact time 01:22pm in Spain). The representative told me that the reservation was canceled because I didn't respond in time. I asked what I could do to rebook the very flight.
She SAID that I have go through the whole reservation precess online again. I said that I understood and hung up the phone.
Then I called to check with my credit card company to see if there had been any refund. NO REFUND!!!
I called back again at 01:36pm in Spain, and spoke with a Male representative and explained your refund procedure crisis! He said it will be refunded soon and I would see the refund on my next credit card report.
I WAITED..
On August 22, I checked the credit card monthly report.
NO REFUND!!!
I called eDreams AGAIN at 01:30pm on August 22.
The represantative said, "your YX5J5Y reservation is confirmed."
After asking to proceed, after hearing the YX5J5Y was canceled and the only way was to rebook the flight again, after being made sure to get the refund, why is the reservation still active????????????
How could you confirm the reservation without my authorization??!!! Is this a credit card fraud?????!!!
I will not stop to spread the news "what happened to me with eDreams" on line. I will twit, I will post on my facebook along with all the celabrities I luckily became friend through facebook, I will report this matter to whatever means I can get my hands on to prevent something like this ever happen to anyone else in the world because of eDream!!! You can cound me on!!!
Please, bother to take your time to check the recordings of your call center to varify.
No one should be misleaded as this on your company's total chaos!
Comments United States Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Sep, 2012 by   eDreams_en. 0 Votes
Dear Chong Kim,

We woudl like to apologize for this inconvenient. Could you please send us an email to: edreams.onrep.en@edreams.com we will have a representative contact you immediately to solve this issue.

eDreams

Is Work at Home Scam or Real Deal?

Latest Groups