logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Igor Kasbar took all my money
Igor Kasbar stole my money
2. (0 mins ago)
pobama25@europe.com is Legit
fake id and fake passport
3. (1 mins ago)
Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
4. (3 mins ago)
I got my Idaho Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Idaho Driver's License and my U.S Passport from pobama25@europe.com
5. (4 mins ago)
Hero Honda Bike / Achiever
Chandigarh dealer refused to repair engine problem within warranty period!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ebay Complaints & Reviews - eBay bait and switch by seller online

Ebay Contacts & Informations

Ebay

Posted: 2012-05-13 by    Rohvell

eBay bait and switch by seller online

eBay
Just before Christmas I was trying to order a new Wii game for my grandson. An Ebay advertiser; “funtastic”, offered the Wii plus 91 games and I ordered the product. I quickly received an email from funtastic saying “opps” the listing was wrong [which, if it was 'wrong' should have been and could have been easily pulled off the site] and they did not actually have the 91 games but did I want the Wii anyway. I said no and was finally able to cancel the transaction. Then I received a ‘warranty’ insurance for the Wii which I did not order and immediately deleted. I was subsequently charged nonetheless so ‘funtastic’ had to have been part of that since only they had access to the credit card number.

I have only now, January 16, 2012, been credited back for the fraudulent charge for insurance on a Wii I did not buy. This seller; funtastic, appears clearly to be a ‘bait and switch’ operation which also illegally accessed my credit card. In my opinion Ebay should not allow this seller; funtastic, on the Ebay site.
Comments United States Ebay Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Phishers Target KU