logo

E-Z Ride Auto Sales

Posted: 2012-09-28 by    Naiisy

Bad car deals

E-Z Ride Auto Sales
I brought a used car a 2002 Pontiac Grand AM from Eazy Ride Auto on September 25, 2012 I checked it out real good as I and the dealer did a test drive I told the dealer that something seemed wrong with one of the tires and he replied that it was okay so on my way home in warner robins georgia I was riding north on I-75 almost to Perry Georgia I heard a big pop and the car was going out of control I managed to get the car on the right median and when I got out the car the whole entire front passenger tire was gone and the axle had broke a State Georgia Trooper came and ask me what was the problem and I told him my tire had blown he told me that all the screws and everything had broken and told me that me and my eleven year old daughter was lucky to be alive!The Trooper called a wrecker that cost $100.00 the wrecker came and took the car to my moms house in Cordele Georgia this morning September 26, 2012 I called Eazy Ride Auto and they told me they would reimburse me my money back in which they did not do I was also told on the phone that they would rent me a car in which they did not do they are trying to say that I did something to the car what could I have done to the car in the three and a half hours I had it ? I have been over here in their office all day waiting on the man who owns this auto place and he has not showed up yet I had to take a entire day off from my job in Warner Robins Georgia to take care of this matter this problem has not been resolved and I need a car so I can go back to work Thursday, they told me their is nothing they can due because I took it off the lot and they cannot refund me my down payment so I can rent me a car so I can return to work in the morning .What are my options.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Holiday Safety Tips 2009