logo

Mader Law Group
loan mod fraud
4. (31 mins ago)
khanacademy.org
Fake charges and impossible to reach them
5. (43 mins ago)

DRI*Trend Micro orderfind.com MN

Posted:    Patrick C. McCusker

Doubled Billed

DRI*Trend Micro orderfind.com MN
I continually received pop-up boxes stating that my Anti-Virus software liscensce had expried and I needed to renew as soon as possible. I did some checking with the company that I purchased from and was told that was not the case at all, the computer is only two years old. I received my bill from my credit card company, USAA and there was not on bill from DRI Trend Mircro but two for the same date, October 10, 2008. One is for $72.85 and one is for 68.85. I want these charges credited to my credit card immediately. I can go through USAA with no problem but will give you the opportunity to do what is right before filing a formal complaint. I want written notification to the e-mail address above withing the next week or I will contact USAA and I assure you the issue will be resolved.
Comments United States Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Nov, 2008 by   Phyllis Hagan 0 Votes
I have a charge on my credit card for $24.90 from DRI*Trend Micro orderfind.com on November 2, 2008. I have not ordered anything from this site. Please refund the $24.90 to my credit card account immediately. Thank you.
 5th of Nov, 2008 by   Jeanette 0 Votes
I did not order this product- I have a Macintosh! How do I get the charge reversed from my card?
 7th of Nov, 2008 by   Eve Lape 0 Votes
I was charged on my Sears MAsterCard Account $65.90 for a DRI Student Program (Internet). This program was never received, downloaded, or used. Please credit my account with the $65.90 charged. My son decided not to use the University of Phoenix internet classes, so there was no need for this program. I have already advised Sears Permier Gold Mastercard about this charge/ I am sure if you check, you will see that this program was never downloaded onto my computer. Thank you for your help. Eve Lape
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   Troy Wilson 0 Votes
On 08/05/2008 I was billed for Trend Micro for $86.99. I was never able to connect to this. I could never contact them after they got my card number. As this was billing for something I never recieved, I would like my card credited with said amount immidiately. Troy Wilson
 16th of Nov, 2008 by   Boris Tucker 0 Votes
My Checking account was debit for $14.95 from DRI for software that did'nt download on my computer, i need my money immediatly put back, or you guy's need to download the software on my computer. I was billed on 11-6-08. I need an immediated respond. Thank You
 19th of Nov, 2008 by   ana tuazon 0 Votes
I have been billed $79.95 for a product i didnt purchase and have never used before, when i called the call centre the person i spoke with was very rude and not at all helpful.
I want this refunded back to my account immediately or i will take this matter further
 19th of Nov, 2008 by   bcasey 0 Votes
I received a bill on my credit card from DRI trend Micro orderfind.com and i have no idea what this is for??
 24th of Nov, 2008 by   salvadore ruffino 0 Votes
I had a pop up saying my subscription was up for trend micro antivirus, so I renewed it and I was charged for it but when I downloaded it, it didn, t complete the download. I would like to talk to someone from your company about getting what I've paid for. It would be nice if you would post a phone number you can be reached at on your website.
 26th of Nov, 2008 by   mickey rogers 0 Votes
My complaint is almost the same as the complaint printed above.
I was billed for DRI*Trend Micro on my Capital One visa for $113.00. My order was corrected to $47.95 .
That bill was Oct. 20 2008. Which I paid
Todaday I received another bill on my other credit card, Chase. It was $47.95 So I have been billed twice!
I was told that my Trend Micro was expired. So I need you to remove the second billing on my Chase, Visa card.
Chase reference ll/05/08 24692168310000641087815
Your immediate attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.
M. Rogers
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Michael W Anderson 0 Votes
I also have a charge on my credit card for $74.01from DRI*Trend Micro orderfind.com on October 16, 2008. I have not ordered anything from this site. Please refund the $74.01to my credit card account.
I have renewed my subscription for 38.65 on or about 25 October 2008...Thank you
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Robert Gill 0 Votes
I received a bill on my CITIcard on 11-07-08 for $19.95. I didnot receive use or download any antivirus prodgams, that i requested, neither did I get a confirming notice. I was forced to buy a program from the local office depot.
the CITIcard ref.# is 2qrtn500 please refund my CITIcard acct asap and advise

Bob Gill
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Beverly 0 Votes
I was prompted to download software before it was too late, did so without realizing it was not necessary, then to boot, we were charged twice. I would like the money refunded. The date was 11/17/08 - two seperate charges of $44.95 each time.

I look forward to hearing from you and getting our refund!
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by   james anson 0 Votes
I would like to know how you contact your company?
I made a purchse and it will not run on my computer so I feel I need to get my money back. $24.90

Thanks
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by   wesley waggoner 0 Votes
i need to now to get a hold of you because my wife is not useing it becouse it will not download to this cpu ok .i need the phone number ok .
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by   jnette 0 Votes
I need to cancel order # 5483131712 because I order the same thing twice.
 30th of Dec, 2008 by   u don't want this 0 Votes
We received a charge of 12.95 from DRI*StudentOfficeUS orderfind.com ~ We do not know what this is - furthermore, I am going to my credit union tomorrow to request a reverse market on the account to find out where and what it is, to demand my money back. I have read a lot of passive posts on this site concerning the actions of 'said whatever, ' but I don't have the time for bu!!$#!t. Peace and Love to you all this holy day season.
But wtf???
 15th of Jan, 2009 by   laylow505 0 Votes
If you go to www.digitalriver.com and go to the bottom of the page it displays a phone number and their customer service center is open 24/7. To make this task easier I'll post the number here... 1-952-253-1234 Have order number in hand and any information you used to make the order.

LayLow505
 29th of Jan, 2009 by   Alice Moore 0 Votes
ON 23 January 2009 I purchased, on line, my updated subscription. Upon checking the date of expiry in my computer, it still incates April 2009. I am not sure whether it was downloaded at the time, although something took 48 minutes! I asked that it be sent to file but now can't find the file - can you help?
 7th of Feb, 2009 by   mike 0 Votes
I paid for the anti-virus Jan 12, 2009. Will not download. Please credit back to my visa acct. $76.90.
 18th of Feb, 2009 by   Sarah 0 Votes
I was charged $13.00 on my credit card. I don't even know who you people are I want a credit back to my account or I will charge you with fraud!

srmitchell57@hotmail.com