logo

Zales
Special orders
2. (9 mins ago)
marriott hotel canada
Is it true that you are doing recruitment?
3. (12 mins ago)

Dreamland Jewelry

Posted:    RadO71

Do not buy from them

Dreamland Jewelry
I placed a trial order with this company, the same time I placed an order with two other sites. The order coming from across country arrived before I even received a response to my email from Dreamland!! It took 7 days before I even received an email from them in response to my request for status on the order. And the email I received was to inform me that one of the items on my order was out of stock!!! The order finally arrived 7 days later. 14 days to receive my order. By the way, I am in a NEIGHBORING STATE. Yes, you heard right. Calling them on phone was a nightmare. It took forever to get a live person, and each person I spoke to sounded like they were reading a script and none could tell me whether my order had left, or what the status was. They claimed that it takes 2-5 days for shipping. And supposedly that meant 2-5 days BEFORE goods are prepared for shipping. BS!

To add insult to injury, I used a promo code for free shipping and still got charged for shipping! I kept emailing them to clarify and was just given excuses about the order with the missing item was too small to qualify for the promo code when there was NO STIPULATION about order size when I received the promo code.

WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Feb, 2010 by   Chi Guy Matt -1 Votes
I am experiencing the exact say issue with this sorry excuse for a "Comapny"...I wishi would have read your review beofre what i thought was placing an order with this Bulls*** company. They have withdrawn the funds from my account and have not provided wme with a tracking number or a follow up email confirming shipment. This is going on the 6 business day and havent hear s*** from these morons. Visably Pissed
 29th of Apr, 2010 by   lpgirl 0 Votes
Dreamland Jewelry seems ok. Got my order right and on time. Guess I'm in luck then.
 2nd of Nov, 2010 by   Samantha60 +2 Votes
I've probably placed about 15 orders with them over the last few years. I've never had a problem.
 24th of Nov, 2010 by   fatima89 0 Votes
Need a info for exchange some jewerly .. thanks a appreciate ur help
 30th of Nov, 2010 by   KRUZZIN 0 Votes
NO PROBLEMS FROM ME ~~FAST SHIPPING GOOD PRODUCT.
 6th of Dec, 2010 by   ReneeMor -1 Votes
this company is horrible, i never received my product and i got the same thing from them when i called, sorry!?!?!? They claim it was delivered and said it was not thier fault if i didnt get it. They pretty much blamed it on me and said it was my responsiblity to be checking the mail. Well i check my mail every day, they need to stand by there shipping company or they need to ship differntly. guess it time to dispute with my Credit card.
 11th of Dec, 2010 by   Jen3423 +2 Votes
They've got the lowest prices around. They sell silver chains for $3.00 that other websites sell for $15 or $20. I make jewelry, and I've been buying silver chains from them for a long time to use with my pendants. Very high quality, and usually very fast shipping. I've never had a problem.
 25th of Dec, 2010 by   mign 0 Votes
I purchased three necklaces and one of them broke. I was told to return the one that was broken. I still am waiting for an exchange. I sent this item on 12/01/2010... It is 24 days out and have not recieved the necklace.
This necklace was a Flat Marina 22" necklace and cost me $22.00... I am not very happy., I just e-mailed them today... BE CAREFUL WHEN PURCHASING WITH THIS COMPANY...mig
 8th of Jan, 2011 by   samantha1952 0 Votes
i always had a good experience with dreamland
 13th of Oct, 2012 by   D design 0 Votes
I had a problem with my last order with them. A roll of silver wire was missing in the package and I email them three four times and had no response and there was no way to get somebody answer their phone ( I live in Canada). Finally my husband wrote a serious
Complaint for me and after that I received the missing item. However I hadn't get any verbal response from them ever. I think the attitude is irresponsible. For an online company, letting their customer feeling insecure is not very clever, I hope they will improve in the future. By the way, I also had a broken silver bail in my shipment. This company should check their goods before ship!
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   helen triplett 0 Votes
i have just recieved my order asilver necklace i am very happy with it it only took 2 weeks to get to australia regards helen
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   helen triplett 0 Votes
i have just recieved my order a silver necklace I am very happy with it IT only took 2 weeks to get to Australia
regards helen
 29th of Nov, 2012 by   Maggie31794 0 Votes
I have been dealing with Dreamland Jewelry for years, and have not once had a problem with their service.
 20th of Feb, 2013 by   hedgewitch 0 Votes
Ive placed two orders with them. Both arrived extremely fast. I'm in Australia and my second order arrived within one week! I responded to an email that had a promo code for a free pendant, i claimed it and also found three toe rings under $5 each. The pendant is fantastic quality! Ive seen simliar pieces for over $50! The toe rings are fantastic too. My first order was silver chain bought by the metre, the chain arrived with a knot in it I couldn't not untangle, it was actually fused together. I never got around to complaining about it.
 14th of Jun, 2013 by   lilbluedaisy2002 0 Votes
I might be new to dreamland Jewelry, but I have already ordered lease 5 to 6 times, and EVERYTIME, I have been very shocked with how fast I got my items. Also I have loved all I got, says Sterling, and have not turned any color as some do if they are cheap price. Besides everything else, the price for the merchandise is wonderful. I always will be buying from them.. They are wonderful..
 4th of Dec, 2013 by   jaytime75 0 Votes
I placed 2 small orders recently.. 2 Rhodium Silver Chains .. a box & a snake .. both 1mm ... the pendant & earrings were free for placing an order (sign up for email its worth it) so for the $5 shipping u get something ...very fast shipping & very nice pieces... I just placed another order for over $50 based on my recent orders ...the snake seems more sturdy & perfect for pendants (my opinion) I pulled on the box & it seems sturdy but im buying for young girls so I think ill stick with the snake... spring ring vs claw clasp
 5th of Dec, 2013 by   bobbi corbin 0 Votes
i love dreamland jewelry...never have a problem...i just received an order just the other day...and getting ready to order again...
 4th of Feb, 2014 by   Wanted treasures 0 Votes
I was just wondering why one of my chain turn dark even in it's box, is it possible that my chain was just plated ?
Not very happy, I think that it is metal plated.
 24th of Apr, 2014 by   Zaturn 0 Votes
I have purchased twice from Dreamland and the quality for the price is excellent. The chains I have noticed have been small for 14 inch chains and that for the rings you do have to size up one size. If you wear a 7 you need an eight. Chain if you want it in a 14 inch you have to go for 20 inch because the size will be for a "childs neck" (or fit like a tight choker).

Other than that it has arrived on time maybe a day earlier and I live in Ohio.
 24th of Jun, 2014 by   tmac12401 0 Votes
Zaturn,
I have items that I have bought from Kay Jewelers that are sterling silver, but they have also tarnished or turned dark as you said while in the box. They told me it has something to do with humidity. Clean it with plain toothpaste, the cheap kind will work make sure its the white kind and not the gel, and that should clean it up for you. Hope that helps. And I love Dreamland, no complaints so far.

Tips to Radically Reduce Restaurant Checks