Dish TV

Posted:

People who are opting for dish tv please think twice, it is a dirty service and i do not know what to do now

2.75
Dish TV
dishnetwork.com
I had taken a maxi package with dish tv ie 300/- monthly.It was difficult for me pay the bill so i went to a easy bill outlet suggested by dish tv and paid 600/- for 2 months on 7/9/08 and the down graded my package on october 2 and finally stopped all the channels on 8th oct including free channels like DD1, chandana etc...I have complained many number of times but useless.till today ie. 20.10.08 nothing happened.I have talked to many senior people in dish tv but in vain. This is really a nuisance. People who are opting for dish tv please think twice, it is a dirty service and i dont know what to do now.

Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Satellite & Cable TV

Comments

4th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
It seems to be a very old complaint, but still if you are facing any problem then just mail your concern to dishtv customer care for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details of VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email id: customercare@dishtv.in
 2nd of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
My dish tv no is 01512414807-1. Before 15 days i purchased in india. Now i am using in oman, It is not work properly, every channel display signal not found. i purchased for 990 only, but the retailer told to me this is 4 month package with tamil and sports chaanel, but here zee tamil channel only coming, please check and verify as soon as possible,
 6th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Anyone interested in filing a class action suit against this company?
 6th of Jul, 2011 by    -1 Votes
Anyone interested in a class action suit against Dish for consumer fraud?
 8th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
sir kal mene ek dish tv recharge kiya tha jo abhi tak nahi hua he
galat bc no. 015145753727 sahi bc no. 01514575372 plz refun my amount

thanks sir mo. 9229675191 custumar no. 9200217687 tinsul thakur

17th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
connection no 01506416595
Dish TV gets disconnected for half of the time.Recharge date shows something as against actual recharge date and we need to call the customer care to get it rectified.The card gets dislodged and we need to give a call.Dish TV says not recharged even if already recharged and we need to give a call.They do not have a tollfree number also instead want us to send an sms asking them to call us and this sms is charged and they would not call us back.If we call they would say that the system is slow and would make us hold for a longtime saying that they are checking.Finally with no guidance they would say if you are unable to do we would send a technician who would charge you Rs 150+s tax+other charges.Easy money minting technique.They can very well give a disclaimer like mutual funds and life insurance that old people availing such facility would have to shell out money every week as such problems are likely to arise and connection not advisible for people who are not technicians as they should know to repair their connection every now and then .useless service. phone number 7418274070
 20th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
Dear Rajeswari Baghavatheeswaran,
We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at write2us@dishtv.in.
Have a nice day.