Posted:

People who are opting for dish tv please think twice, it is a dirty service and i do not know what to do now

2.75
dishnetwork.com
I had taken a maxi package with dish tv ie 300/- monthly.It was difficult for me pay the bill so i went to a easy bill outlet suggested by dish tv and paid 600/- for 2 months on 7/9/08 and the down graded my package on october 2 and finally stopped all the channels on 8th oct including free channels like DD1, chandana etc...I have complained many number of times but useless.till today ie. 20.10.08 nothing happened.I have talked to many senior people in dish tv but in vain. This is really a nuisance. People who are opting for dish tv please think twice, it is a dirty service and i dont know what to do now.
Complaint comments Comments (60) Complaint country United States Complaint category Satellite & Cable TV

Comments

27th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes

Dish TV - Harrasment
DISH TV
India

On Feb 2007 I took a DISH TV connection from Pune (Maharashtra) as I was really encouraged by the advertisement by Sharukh Khan “Don’t be SANTUST, WISH karo DISH karo”.

It was a 6 months free connection and after the installation it started working fine. In the mean time i.e. on September 2007 I had to relocate to Bangalore (Karataka) for the change of my job.

Then onwards I am continuously facing harassment by the DISH TV services.
After settling down in Bangalore I had requested for the re-installation of the equipment and that took 1 month for them to activate the service.

I had made a payment of 800/- for the package MAXI-BANGLA on OCT 2007 through my credit card and then onwards I have registered 12 complains for not receiving all the desired channels.

For the last one month I have continuously followed them up with all the complaint no but every time they come up with same excuses like
• Invalide mobile no of customer.
• I will receive call from their senior within 2 hrs etc etc.
I dont know what to do and how to take action against these customer harrasments.
 27th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
Dear Mr. Das,

We thank you for writing your valuable feedback on our services.
To ensure an action immediately on this issue we appreciate if you wold be able to provide your VC No, Contact No and We will check this at our end and get back to ASAP. A after receiving all details from your side, you will receive a call from concern person.

Thanks,
dishtv helpdesk
Email id : dishtvhelpdesk@dishtv.in
Website: www.dishtvindia.in
Contact No: 1860-180-3474 , 0120-4443474.
 11th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Very disguisting service. After buying this conneciton from bigbazar and I have been waiting for the installation. If i call customer service, they dont know what to do and how to do... The worst.
 21st of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Dish TV - Non existent customer care
www.dishtvindia.in

I am completely at my wits end about what do with this completely incompetent company. I am hoping someone will read this complaint here and do something about it. I have been making complaints about my non functional set top box for the last month but all i get is another complaint number and a canned dialog about resolution in 24-48 hours. I would like to know how many minutes there are in each hour of dish tv. During the course of this month i also had to renew my connection while the set top box remained non functional, its not even coming on. Before renewal they wouldn't even take the complaint saying your account is overdue.

I am close to going to the consumer court as i think that is the only way to wake this cheat company up. Not only is it not fixing its faulty product but it also expecting me to keep paying for the service.

Complaint numbers starting May 22 - 13360743, 13656068, 13991990.
 10th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Dish TV - Useless customer service

I got the dish tv connection on 30/10/2008 my Vc.no: 015066772656 after 3 days my connection was disconnected saying that my subscription form not reached to them. If their dealer doesn't submitted the form; what we will do? Even i contacted the customer care and dealer no response. Now i am feeling bad on taking the connection. Hence pl don't take the dish TV connection their customer care is useless...!!!

Sanjeevi
sanjeevitn@gmail.com
 27th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Number of times the complaint as been made over phone 18601803474 that all the times your internet service is disrupted even at slightest wint and shower the screen shows 301 signal not found.it still problem is not attented so for.today again i inform at your phone number noted above.i have two connection of dishtv and my customer number is 01504351660 in the name of gurmeet singh, myson.i have all so the cable connection of tatasky which gives uninterpted service .why it is only with the dishtv that it cannot with stand with small wint or rain.sir you can realise the feelings of customers while they are viewing religeous special programmes or entertainment, sports channels and going through the news channels specialy sencitive news of today of bombay blasts.
why it should not be treated no service for which you have collected the subscription in advance.This complaint should not be treated as indivisual but for all effected.your requested to stop this neisence and provide better service .If it continues for another fifteen days from now i will move to consumer court at your cost.Please note.

P.S.Khanuja
 16th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

Dish TV - lesser number of channels than prescribed in the gold package
individual

dear sir,

I am a subscriber of Gold package. I am not getting Aaj Tak, Star news, SetMax, NDTV Imagine, Sahara One. My VC no is 01504684362, Subscriber name S.Raghunath, Pilani Rajasthan, India. My subscription is upto 30th Aug. Beforethis I was subscriber of Silver pack and I was supposed to get Aaj Tak and Star News but I was not getting them. I request you to please fix up the problem at the earliest as I am going to extend my subsription for another 3 months.

S.Raghunath
 19th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear Friend,

All the channels that you have mentioned above were not a part of Silver packages and that's the reason you are not getting these channels.

If you want all these channels in your packages then upgrade you package from Silver to platinum (Cost Rs.283+ tax) and then you will be able to get all these channels and many more extra channels.
 11th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Dish TV - POOR SERVICE OVERALL..NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING
dishtv.in

what a mess! its been trouble all along since the time i chose dish tv...payments made online was not reflecting at their end, was asked to pay again, had to call more than 10 times to get every issue resolved, this time even worse.., spoke with more than 10 advisor and more than 2 supervisor, do not know..what for they work, some time gives me a feeling that they are work for a charity...

cable tv is to relax...but here its making me mad...

one of the very extremely dissatisfied customer...
 12th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I will give you the email id of dishtv Customer care, Just Mail your concern their for quick addressal of your complaint along with your complete details like VC NO, ADDRESS and Contact Number.

Email Id: customercare@dishtv.in
 30th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Dish TV - set up box
India

I have been facing problems with the setup box since the past 6 months.The last 3 times it has been serviced by Dish TV dealers AV Solutions but the same problem has resurfaced.I have paid the service charges the last 3 times.WHY SHLD I PAY THE CHARGES EVERY 2 MNTHS.I HAVE ALEADY LOST A LOT OF MONEY WITH THE SERVICE CHARGES AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BEAR THE CHARGES AGAIN.

I am unhappy with the service provided by DISH TV.Their dealers network is PATHETIC to say the least.I have contacted the dish help line many a time and everytime I am put on hold, and after giving details to the tech, the line gets disc and I need to call in again. I am really FRUSTRATED WITH THE NEVER ENDING PROBLEMS OF DISH TV.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and contact number.

24th of Nov, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Dish TV provides one of the worst service, the day will come when tata sky and airtel tv will eat their business.
 28th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes

Dish TV - This must be one of those rare occasions when a customer is willing to make the payment but the service provider is not interested
dishnetwork.com

The log-in Id supplied by Dish TV to login to my online account does not work and when I tried calling them up and registering a complaint they kept giving reasons and asked me to login after 2 hours, 4 hours and finally 24 hours.

Saurav at their call center promised a call back after the problem is recitified and it has been 3 days and I am still waiting.

When I called up today the supervisor at the call center refused to come online and the person answering my queries (Manish) just disconnected the phone.

I have run behind Dish TV for the last 10 days to get my account renewed. This must be one of those rare occasions when a customer is willing to make the payment but the service provider is not interested!
 29th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email id: customercare@dishtv.in

Also Their is service from Dishtv where they can collect recharge amount from your home As well, Just you need to send a SMS from your mobile.

Just SMS--- DISHTV HOME PICK to 57575
 4th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
It seems to be a very old complaint, but still if you are facing any problem then just mail your concern to dishtv customer care for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details of VC No, Address and Contact Number.

20th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes

Dish TV - channels
dish tv
dishtv.in

Sir,

We have purchasing one dish tv connection as on 2008 year, they are not visible clearly channels in 2009 and upto till date, some of chanels only i.e kalaigner tv and etc...I will conduct customer care more than times 2008 to 2010 there is no responce till date, they are telling conduct after 24 hrs, our company technicians came to our home check the dish tv and then again repeat complaint.we are check the own risk pay of 4800.00 rupees, but not satisfied.visible tv satilite 301 single not found ...2008 to till date, we are calling to customer care manager there is no responce he is not atten the call, they are telling your home nearly how many trees here .How to purchase your brand and how to recomented other realatives, finaly our company technician told to me finaly visible ok, but not rectified.

dish tv detail:

VC No: 01505264043
Last complaint No: 43517994 19/08/2010 time 15.04

Conuct details for as given bellow:-

A.Senthi thandavan.
1/44, pillaiyar koil street,
Ariyur,
vellore-55
Cell no:99948 74528, 9442668653
 23rd of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
I will give you the email id of dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

27th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes

Dish TV - incorrect date of recharge
dish tv recharge collection center raj radio civil line sagar mp

my dis tv vc no is 01501665657

i deposited rs 1300 on 26/8/2010, for renewal of my simple gold package for six months so that i may get one month extra ie. total seven month facility to observe the alotted channels as per scheme prevalent at present, but the display board of the channel shows recharge date as 1/1/2011 where as it should be 25/3/2011. we contacted many times to the local collection centre as well as the toll free no. 18001803474 but no satisfactory results. they give only a phone no. and ask us to contact or send sms to contact the given no. only.
we request that our deposited money be adjusted in simple gold pack as per the scheme and recharge date be corrected as 25/3/2011 and balance rs 40 be adjusted during next rechage money after 25/3/2010 as the renewal charge of the scheme is 1260 rupees only.
hope early reply
Dr T R Shukl
 31st of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer Care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree