logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Countryclub
Cheating is moto for country club
2. (13 mins ago)

Direct TV Contacts & Informations

Direct TV

Posted:    Chris Watters

Directv President & CEO contact info:

If you are looking for contact information for Mr. Chase Carey, President & CEO of Direct Tv - please follow the link below. There you can find more useful information for your battle.

Also the Direct Tv Corporate office address is:

2230 East Imperial Highway
El Segundo, CA 90245

Tel. (310) 964-5000

e-mail: chase.carey@directv.com

Good luck,
Chris
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jan, 2008 by   William J Dimpel +2 Votes
Has any one tried or accomplished in taking Direct TV to a small claims court? I am going to do this. I could use some help.
 31st of Jan, 2008 by   David Johnson +3 Votes
This about DISHNETWORK. I have something wrong with my "switch" and I've called many times but they say that will cost $75:00! Which is CRAZY who in there right mind would be stupid enough to pay that cost!
 3rd of Feb, 2008 by   Yarneau Family +1 Votes
Thanks SO MUCH for the contact information. Being a customer of Direct TV for more than 8 years, I finally had enough and cancelled by service and returned their equipment. ONE YEAR later, I got a call from a collection agency saying I owed $645.95 to Direct TV.

After I hung up the phone from the **** from the collection agency, I found your information and immediately sent an email.

24 hours later, today, I receive a call from Ronda acknowleding my email with an apology and wanting to correct the problem. She admitted she was puzzled to the amount and the age of the dispute. After her investigation, she got the bill down to $40. I told her I didn't owe anything. After more investigation on her end, she removed the remaining balance and told me I have a balance of $0.00.

Now, I have to follow up to be sure this is removed from my credit report.

Thanks Again! I have NEVER been able to get through at Direct TV and your informationa allowed me to get my problem resolved!
 26th of Mar, 2008 by   Jimmy Collard +1 Votes
I have sent e-mails to no avail. I have finally filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General's office. When I signed up with DirecTV, I was promised a rate of $44.95 per month for Choice 140. After I received my first invoice in excess of this amount, I made numerous phone calls and send e-mails as well as sending a formal complaint leter. Each representative from DirecTV that I spoke to, would promise to correct the problem and then I would receive another incorrect invoice the following month. During the process of trying to straighten this out, DirecTV cancelled my service and then charged me a cancellation fee. Then, they turned me over to a collection agency!
 6th of Jul, 2008 by   laurent marcotte 0 Votes

Trying to charge me for something i didn't have - Direct TV

Ive paid my bill in full and now they are trying to charge me more. Beware people!
 13th of Aug, 2008 by   the dawson family +1 Votes
I agree I was also a customer of directv for seven years.
I just canceled my service this past saturday. The service is horrible for the past year out of a 7 day week I was lucky if the service worked 2 days, and if it it did the picture would freeze and the sound would go. Techs would come out the problem never got fixed-verrrrrryyyyyyy rude representives, holes left in my walls, jobs not being finished-actually had a tech bite my cable wire. Still payed my bill every month. Now that I cancelled trying to charge me a 274.oo cancellation fee-for service that didn't work to begin with. Ask to talk to a supervisor refuse to let me. Want to try and charge to my credit card. This company is DEPLORABLE-their customer service is horrible.These companies make millions off the backs of hard working minium wage earning americans. Their C.E.O alone in 2007 made over 24 million dollars. I hope he sleeps well at night knowing he has rude, bullying, disrespectful representives working within his company. If enough people get fed up with this and cancel their service maybe he will become a minium wage earner. It is us who keeps him living well.
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   homemedic 0 Votes

Constant solicitation telephone calls - Direct TV

They call us every day trying to get us to subscribe again to their service.
 2nd of Sep, 2008 by   james m benningfield 0 Votes

local channels - Direct TV

Unable to receive local channels.
 4th of Sep, 2008 by   William and JoAnn Pierce 0 Votes
Direct TV is the worst company to deal with I have ever seen, we have spent numerous hours on the phone with these people plus when we went to cancel our "contract" which we never signed they charged us a huge fee, we supposedly had a 2 yr contract which we werent aware of and we had to pay the remaining months left on the "contract".We had to cancel our credit card in order for them not to take money directly from our credit card, finally after weeks of haggling with these people we just pain what they said was due and let it go. We have been waiting months for them to send us the prepaid boxes to send these receivers back, I am tired of seeing them take up space in my spare bedroom. I wouldnt do business with these people again if someone paid me. Best of luck on your claim, this company is the biggest scam and needs to be brought down. Sincerely, JoAnn Pierce
 16th of Sep, 2008 by   C 0 Votes

how and when can you get out of the contract? - Direct TV

Is there ever any way to get out of the Direct TV contract? It seems you never can.
 9th of Oct, 2008 by   susie +1 Votes
I have been fighting for an over payment refund for months!
It wasn't until last night when I said LEGAL DEPT did the person on the phone change their tone with me! Funny part of the money was in my checking account THIS MORNING at 6:30 AM Some one covering their tracks?? If I were to owe them a little money I'm sure service would be cut off. I heard full check was in the mail ever since June but over night WOW
 13th of Oct, 2008 by   Jake George +1 Votes
I hate these pieces of crap, this is one of the biggest scams of all time. I cancelled all was well, new location had no line of sight, agent assured me I was free and clear of my contract no bill would follow... 8 days later 523.74 was pulled from my debit account. Now I'm going to be overdrawn and it will cost me a hundred dollars in overdraft fees. I hope Chase Carey gets hit by a bus! The goal is screw everyone and even if they only get away with it a small percentage of the time its worth it.

Oh yeah and Fuck Peyton Manning too! Representing this piece of shit company!

On hold and they just hung up!!!
 28th of Oct, 2008 by   alex rayz +2 Votes
fuck direct tv...fuck those mother fuckers...and anyone reltated or affilated with them. I came back from vacation finding my cable was disconnected...called directv and they told me i owed them $260 and that i needed to be current them for them to reinstate my service. I asked why was my bill so high...they said its because a credit card payment got reversed. 3 months ago...someone charged my card with out my consent...i disputed wth my credit card company...come to find out...my credit card company reversed the fees for the whole day. Appreantly direct tv's payment was reversed also...So i payed the $260 i owed so they can reinstate my service. After puting me on hold and trying for 30 mins...they told me that it will be reactivated by the morning...so i waited. The following day still no cable. I call in and i couldnt believe what these mother fuckers were telling me. They told me thanks for the $260 dollar payment...but in order to reactivate my account...they need a money order or western union check for $350 dollars...and that the $260 i payed them, they will hold it for 2 months. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUSE! UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE. I been a customer of direct tv for 4 years...after 4 years of loyalty...this is how they treated me! To the CEO & President of Directv Chase Carey...fuck you mother fucker...fuck your company. I direct tv goes out of business for the way they treat people!!!
 2nd of Nov, 2008 by   donald joyal 0 Votes

Selling practices - Direct TV

Deceptive selling practices.
 3rd of Nov, 2008 by   James Murray +1 Votes
I am in desperate need of help! DTV has refused to return close to a $1, 000 to me that they charged using an old credit card that I removed from the account. I moved and suspended my account wanting to keep the equipment for my new house, they charged me in August 08 for the equipment and since that day I have called trying to get the money back which put my account in overdraft. They keep trying to say they refunded it but they are refunding the new card on the account because they are so stupid, and cant figure out that they committed fraud by charging the old card that I took off. I have faxed them the account records for both charge cards and a detailed letter explaining what card should be getting the refund still nothing. I have them on tape promising me that it will be taken care of numerous time. I wan to file a lawsuit and I have a great case against them with evidence that includes names and id numbers. If anyone can help please contact me at photosjd@yahoo.com if your a lawyer even better. This company is committing serious crimes on innocent people!!!
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   Linda +1 Votes
I had been with Direct TV since 2001, empty nester with television a big part of my life. I had a house fire and was out of my house for 6 months, re-established my Direct TV connection then six months addition HD to the package wit the new HD TV, had problems thought it was the weather or working out some problem..two weeks went by, called for service since I paid the additional $5.99 per moth for no cost tech support for on site service. I was told it would be three weeks before someone would be at my home for the service. I told them i could not be out of service for another three weeks. They gave me a credit of $7.00 so I said I would terminate servive, they did not care. I got a bill for $255.00 for cancellimng perfor my two tear contract was up..I have written to several addresses, same senario..too bad, calls dropped etc, passed onto several people. I need a real address to send my complaint letter to besides to the BBB and State Attorneys office. This is absolutely ridiculous, I got DISH Network to install with DVR saving me $20.00 per month over what I had with Direct TV.
 13th of Nov, 2008 by   C. Paul Corbin +1 Votes
Volume on ads is increased and programming much lower. This is so out of line that we are muting all commercials. Not exactly what an ad-based service desires. Please have your engineers watch the audio levels!!!
Thank you.
 16th of Nov, 2008 by   Robert Jackson +1 Votes
DirectTV days are numbered. I am calling for a nation wide boycott. Lets all cancel service immeadiatley. I canceled mine, and I'm doing just fine SAVING THE REDICULOUS $70 FUCKING DOLLARS A MONTH. Lets drive these fucking tv companies either out of business, or the price down to $5 per month HA HA.

FUCK YOU CABLE AND SATELITE COMPANIES!!!
 16th of Nov, 2008 by   Robert Jackson +1 Votes
Don't you just love the way they all "low-ball" us. $29 dollars a month actually comes to $50-$70 by the time you have to add channels you should be getting in the first place. Chase Carey and his corporate cronies think we're just stupid fucking consumers that will fall for his shit. Well guess what!!! I dont have service from anyone right now and I'm lovin it.

FUCK YOU, DIRECT TV, DISH NETWORK, AND ALL OF YOU.

I might think about service when your price gets to $5 for all fucking channels.

$5 bucks a month times 10's of millions of fucking people is alot, you greedy mother fuckers!!!
 18th of Nov, 2008 by   Al +1 Votes
Sending emails to Chase Carey's office is not going to get you anything but a dull conversation with a blond yahoo secretary at his office. I tried, I left like I was talking to my daughter's barbie doll, no compassion, no emotion, and no resolution at all. The problem with these big companies is that they really doing give a damn about customers, and if this is the type of treatment you get at the highest level of the company, it just goes downhill from there. Fish starts rotting from its head, as they say, this fish definitely smells. Directtv and Verizon should join forces and they have a chance to become the most hated company in America!

The Top 5 Consumer Complaints