logo

Immuno Laboratories
Insurance billing fraud
3. (35 mins ago)
Coles Express
refuse to take my change
4. (40 mins ago)
Need A Ticket
Rip off
5. (52 mins ago)
Henrico County Police Dept.
Abuse / Police Brutality

Posted:    Valerie

Stay away from them

DHgate.com
www.dhgate.com
Dhgate.com is a Chinese wholesale website. Dhgate is full of counterfeited products. Sellers may list what they want and list whatever quantity they want. Sellers can send you a totally different product and will eventually end up wining dhgate's crappy dispute centre.

Dhgate is slow to respond to emails. Dhgate is slow to respond to disputes. Dhgate doesn't not seem to care about any of their customers. They will make no effort to contact you or try to resolve your issues unless you use legal threats.

Save yourself months of headaches and unanswered emails. Stay away from dhgate.com. You can search the internet and find many many unsatisfied customers.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Oct, 2008 by   Garry 0 Votes
DHgate is an excellent site that connects buyers to wholesalers in China. Check out the site yourself and you will find thousands of authentic products. I also recommend the site because of the services they have in place to protect buyers, such as the escrow program. Instead of paying the seller directly, you can pay DHgate and they will keep the money in escrow until you receive the merchandise and tell them it's OK to pay.
 15th of Apr, 2009 by   gueston.com +1 Votes
there have too much swindler and bad products.but have good buyer and wholesaler also, anyway, there disagree to wholesale.
Ok

I will commend an excellent site to purchase for wholesale buyer.

WE assure the gueston plaza is the best way to buy wholesale products from china

There shopping have 2%-25% discount, and have Low price, top quality products, Fast shipping.and assure your order will safe in shipping .And you have option to choose payment method, like Paypal (there is the company paypal account,and validate) western union (fast comfirm the order ) TT (wholesale business in common use this method).And have option to choose the shipment:as FEDEX UPS DHL TNT (fast and expansive) EMS (slowly, Safely and cheap ).floating price for wholesale.and service online for you.
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   uranusone 0 Votes
The dhgates truth. i read negative and positive aspects of dhgates then decided to try them. i figured they had an "escrow procedure to solve issues. Which in one case of items not shipped they did return the fees. however most if not all software is pirated copies and I am sure other products are as well. in this case dhgates will take a stand mostly supporting the seller and offering a partial refund. They ask for evidence that the software is fake and even with screenshots and a letter from the original manufacturure they demand you ship the goods back and promise a refund you may or may not recieve. They are asking you to trust the criminal to honor a refund. Go figure.

In a second case I was offered 25 dollars out of 75 dollars. which means the seller still wins and the buyer takes the loss. They are there to make money, DHgates is there to take a percentage of that money. i would advise if you use dhgates only buy solid products that if they are fake you can at least sell as a knock off and redeam your money that way. DO NOT TRUST DHGATES ESCROW!!! As far as software goes... STAY AWAY or lose hundreds of dollars.

Expect slow shipping, no shipping controls, to dispute everything bought for one reason or another. And if the item(s) were recieved and found to be fake, expect to lose your money.

DHGATES IS AS CROOKED AS THE SHADY SUPPLIERS ON THE SITE, thats what happens when anyone is allowed to sell without regulation.
 15th of Aug, 2009 by   tvc-mall.com 0 Votes
DHgate is just a third party, a platform for both buyer and seller . In my option, most problem should be responsible by buyer & seller !
 15th of Aug, 2009 by   gueston.com 0 Votes
Yes, so we built a new site to sell products, here have no fees and you can talk with sellers directly and no any limite.It will easy to do your business.
Sure you will win more money from your business.and sure our price cheaper than dhgate, becuase the dhgate must cost fees from sellers price.so you must pay it.

Gueston wholesale plaza-- http://www.gueston.com http://ed-hardy.gueston.com http://abercrombie-fitch.gueston.com http://christian-audigier.gueston.com http://juicy-couture.gueston.com
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   Viktors 0 Votes
I think that DHgate are fraudsters, because I already paid the 13:10:09 and nothing has happened.
Occurs only a formal Unsubscribe.Paypal nothing can be done, although it has been approved Payment.Do not take paypal payments in the region China.It is useless. Before pay, better read the forums and comments.

Viktors from Latvia
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   tonydd 0 Votes
All above dear friends and future's reading friends:

i am a bag seller in DH gate.My registered name in DH gate is tonydd.I occassionally found the website in internet.I found some friend's complaints for their buying experience in DH gate.Anyway i feel very very regretful for your bad experience.I sincerely wish you don't give up the dh gate.i also very abominable to those seller who haven't any good faith.But i have to say i am really an honest and sincere seller for bags in DH gate.Please believe me.

I also found DH gate when i waited plane in airport on june this year, i just readed a Chinese economic magazine at that time.I sold bags on Chinese national website before, after got DH gate info, i spent 1 month preparation and then i set up my DH store on July this year.But i felt very sad and unhappy because i haven't sold any bag untill now.To be frank, i majored in foreign trading when i was student in college, i already worked for foreign trading more than 8 years when i graduated from 2001.I just wanna found the reason why abroad guest don't buy bag from my store, so i went to other golen and silver seller's store in DH gate to see and study their experience(of course, i just went to high feedback score's store).And finally i found most of them opened store in DH gate very early.So they accumulated a lot of scores in the past 2 or 3 years, so they led me so much...I think it's main reason for their much successful than me.Frankly speaking, the seller just like me, who don't have any feedback or the feedback is very low, we are eager to show guest our products and our service.We are more enthusiastic, but due to late landing on DH gate and low feedback...it's really make me frustrated.But i promise my bags is very excellent, i have confidence absolutely, i now have 400bags on DH bags to sell, i prepare to list more maybe 1000 kinds next year if my business process is more smooth in the future in DH gate.

So now i sincerely wish all foreign friends could spend your little time to visit my store.It's really doesn't matter you buy or not.my store 's DH website is as below:

Finally, please feel free to contact me by DH gate email if you have any request and suggestion.I sincerely and warmly welcome any positive info, feedback, inquiry, and suggestion from you.I surely will offer the best service for you.Thank you for all of you.

Your sincerely,

Tony
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   tonydd 0 Votes
P.S:if you don't registered in DH so far, please contact me by california2009@yeah.net if you have any inquiry, suggestion or feedback.Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Tony
 25th of Mar, 2010 by   monica_pan_china 0 Votes
DH gate came to me to sell their platform. They told me how exellent their platform and services are but as I myself as a Chinese local never heard about this flatform before (maybe I drop behind the times too much) so I came here to see the comments of buyers to them as I think it very important to know the reputations. I have Chinese local brand products to sell which are of good qualities that I won't destroy them by selling them in a wrong platform with bad reputations.

But I am not sure whether these comments I saw now are impersonal or not. It would be great if anyone can kindly advice me whether to joint in this platform or not.

Hoping I can get some useful comment from anyone to my e-mail: monica_pan_china@hotmail.com
(No letters from the competants of DH gate please)

Monica Pan from Guangzhou China
 12th of Apr, 2010 by   laisvida 0 Votes
I was bought Iphone I pay 160 dolars.Theys send me after 2weeks and it was wery bad touch screen not worked battery died after 12hours it was realy bad, then I send to selk, but tler what they repair, and they send my after6weeks, This Iphone what I get was used there was Somebady rphotos and contact details, touch screen was as well badlly worked, and I can't oper sms I can'twrite or reading just was write all the time LOADING.so I wrote to customer servise, because the seller was blocked me and I can contact to him.So today I get messege from customer servise they wrote what is 2option firs they send me 30dolars and I keep not working used Iphone or secont I get my money back but, they say what foor second option is to late, becouse If I want get money I need do this for firs 20 days when I bought phone but seller send my phone afyet 6 weeks so...Maybe somebady know whereI can wrote compaint and get my money back please write me laisvida22@hotmail.com
 17th of Apr, 2010 by   Submarin1 +1 Votes
I bought a iphone for £100 - US$ 147! The iphone didn't work on any sim at all, basically the only way I could use it, was as a ipod! The touch is really crappy. However, not all sellers are bad on DHgate! STAY AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING SELLER ON DHGATE.COM '' GOLDFACTORY''. He is whom i bought the so-called iphone from! Avoid him he is a nightmare. He does not care about his costumers, parcel came about 3 weeks late and he doesn't reply to your emails! ''GOLDFACTORY'' is a ****ing scammer!
 28th of Sep, 2010 by   Lamosca 0 Votes
I bought a so call airphone for $150 it took long time to receive after I received it the instruction manual was a joke a mini cracker jack box gift. Most of the important software on the phone was in chinese, including games and sites which you could never reach cause the phone had to access a network about 30 to choose from trial an error it was crazy the touch drove me insane you touch one thing and it did another the return to button menu never worked I am an ATT customer and sometimes it would just give me messages to select a network with no option to ATT except all of this asian networks. The camera is a joke went to a concert I had third row seats took pictures and my daughters free ATT phone from three years ago took better pictures the video was also a joke. I finally was able to get a good deal on Craigslist and bought the real thing an Iphone 3g 8gig in excellent contiditon for $150.00 so if I would have been smart for an extra $100 I would have a brand new I phone 4 and alot less aggrevation. I did speak to the company i would have to pay for shipping it would be sent to a factory to be rebuild and who knows when the phone would be returned and in what condition, this was the only option given, not like no problem we will send you your money back yeah right, more like we will frustrate the *&:' out of you until you give up and we keep your money. I would never buy from these people they are a joke everything is fake. WELL HERE IT IS AS PEOPLE TELL ME YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
 10th of Nov, 2010 by   powerbattery 0 Votes
hello,
any one who need battery, please contact me, we are factory, low price, good quality, can do retails, wholesails, dropshipping, can accept Paypal,
Our business email is: sales6@better-power.com.hk
Thanks!
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   lyndoe 0 Votes
do yourself a favor, BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS.
 5th of Sep, 2011 by   orbennatan 0 Votes
I bought a wedding dress for my daughter from a DHGATE seller. The wedding dress that arrived was very different than the one showing in the picture and of inferior quality. That is - we were cheated. dHgate failed to protect us. I paid the seller 290 USD and had other expenses of about 40 USD for custom and delivery. dHgate said I could full refund on what I paid the seller if I send the dress back to the seller and he will confirm it was not used (I guess they have to protect the buyer too, but I don't really care). Since the seller cheated me in the first place, why would I trust him to report the dress was not used? I took dHgate offer to receive 64 USD and keep the dress which now is waiting for some charity opportunity. I expected dHgate to apply judgment given the evidence ( I sent them the picture of the dress that is very different from the advertised picture) and give me a full refund. Another point - I could not find any place in the web site to fill my opinion on the seller. In short, dHgate is more concerned with recruiting sellers than with keeping buyers happy.
 9th of Feb, 2012 by   dennis ambrose 0 Votes
I was sent the wromg product. I t was not even near what I ordered. Can't get a responce. never again.
 17th of Nov, 2013 by   clickclackpoww +1 Votes
I think Dhgate is pretty good site to get cheap merchandise. You just have to stick with purchasing mainly from dispatch pledged sellers and top merchants to be safe. I do agree that they are some pretty bad sellers and scammers on the site, but you just have to be able to find the right ones. You also need to make sure you read the fine print on some listings and clarify a few things with your suppliers. Dhgate is a platform like Ebay so people that are saying Dhgate as a whole is a scam, are completely wrong... With Dhgate, unlike ebay you can open up live chats with customer service and sellers directly to get even better deal.. It's a good thing because you can get deals + build a long term business relationship with your supplier. Anyone that does purchase from Dhgate frequently or anything online for that matter can check out ebates which is a website that gives you cash back for online purchase. Dhgate in particular gets 2% cash back every purchase, it credits into your account 2-3 days after the purchase is made on top of the free $5 you get for signing up. You can google ebates or check this link http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=TJwyjwxYaUYNzdFSC%2FJ8Gg%3D%3D
 17th of Nov, 2013 by   clickclackpoww 0 Votes
I also want to add if a dispute doesn't work out with dhgate, due to the workers siding with their suppliers, you can file a chargeback or complaint with your credit card company. Always be sure you use credit card or paypal online with China for some sort of protection.

Are Your Friends Costing You Money?

Latest Groups