logo

Sears Jewelry
Broken in 3 months
2. (3 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
3. (6 mins ago)
Dealer Synergy Sean Bradley
Sean Bradley Scammer
4. (9 mins ago)
GLD Myscore
they keep on charging me
5. (12 mins ago)
Right Cars
Credit card deposit not returned

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Class Action Lawsuit

DealDash
New York, New York
dealdash.com
I am looking in to starting a class action lawsuit against DealDash. If you would be interested in participating please comment below.

Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Dec, 2012 by   DallasTXMom 0 Votes
I would like to join in on this class action lawsuit. Here is my story in short. I won a 7-Inch Google 4.0 8GB Tablet, WII Console (Black) and a HP Pavilion 17.3 Inch Laptop. I was to receive my Tablet on 11/22/12, status showed shipped. I didn't get it so I emailed DealDash. Suddenly the ship date changed to 12/12/12. Checked on it again and it magically became out of stock. Same happened with the WII, was dated to be received on 12/12/12, but now saying out of stock. Funny thing is, the Tablet and the WII is COMING SOON for auction on DealDash. Now how is it out of stock but you have these items for auction? I have typed up all the information, changes to my account and screenshots of those changes so YES!!! I DO WANT TO JOIN THIS LAWSUIT. You may email me @ wedgeworth2000@yahoo.com with your contact information. I'm Ready!!!
 6th of Dec, 2012 by   DianeGail 0 Votes
I am unemployed and was trying to save some cash on gifts for Christmas. I signed up on a website called DealDash.com. I signed up with DealDash.com on 10/24/12 and purchased a bid package for $36 (won zilch), but so many Facebook friends began posting praises that I gave it another try. I bought more bid packages and "won". Of the items that I did not win, I was given the option to buy outright at full price, and get my bids back, so I purchased 3 items. Every item that I won or purchased was given a notice of "shipped" with a reference number (which is useless) and expected arrival. Two of the items were to have been delivered by 12/2/12, but never arrived. Four of the items I won were to have been delivered by 12/05, and never arrived. I signed on to my DealDash account to find messages that my purchased items were out of stock and they had "replacement" offers. Well, those replacement offers do not equal what I spent! And, when I looked at the upcoming auctions, they had the very same items listed for auction, again!!! I have yet to receive even 1 of the 11 items that I won or purchased! They now have $1253.00 of my money and I'm unemployed! I'm not going to be able to buy gifts for my family, now! I have filed complaints with the BBB and the FTC and awaiting responses, but I have a feeling that my complaints will be go unheard or deemed unimportant; and more people will be suckered into their web. DealDash responses to my emails were bogus excuses as to why I don't have my items. Their phone number is not listed on their website and the only way I found it was through BBB's website. I called, left messages, but they do not answer the phone and do not return calls. I want my money back. DealDash.com is ripping people off who were trusting to be a legit business, but they are thieves!

I am by no means the only one that has been taken by these creeps. Simply "google" complaints re: DealDash and it pulls up hundreds of folks with the same experience.

They should be put out of business. Oh! The CEO and founder is on Facebook. His name is William Wolfram. I sent him a message of which I expect will go unanswered.
 6th of Dec, 2012 by   Diane Gail 0 Votes
PS: I'm in on the class action suit!
 6th of Dec, 2012 by   Diane Gail 0 Votes
I'm in!
 7th of Dec, 2012 by   Screen Name: SorryMyTurn 0 Votes
DealDash just went through some growing pains. They were a very small company and did not have very many employees. Within a few months, they more than doubled and simply could no longer provide the kind of customer service they knew we all deserve. But they hired several new employees and are doing the best they can to catch up. Most customers with a backlog of items are now reporting that they are beginning to receive their winning auction items.
I have always received excellent service from DealDash and the problems described above are only temporary. Screen Name: SorryMyTurn
 7th of Dec, 2012 by   Diane Gail 0 Votes
Sure they're going through growing pains because they can't keep up with the increasing volume of folks whom they are ripping-off! I've sent numerous emails and made phone calls to the number I found on BBB's website (because there is no number on the website) as well as the number that popped up on Paypal when I filed the first dispute. I called the dispute line, received a recording and listened to elevator music while waiting for a human to respond and after 15 minutes, another recording came on that provided an email address for refunds (refunds@dealdash.com), and then the call was disconnected!

SorryMyturn, are you an employee of these thieves?
 10th of Dec, 2012 by   gina maxe 0 Votes
Gail sorrymyturn forgot to mention that this new company is 3 years old!!! And why do they keep expanding their auctions if they cant keep up? Hell yes it's a scam!!! Sorry I'm with Gail are you an employee if so how do you sleep at night? SHAME ON YOU!!!
 10th of Dec, 2012 by   dorasean +1 Votes
items won and have not received. no email response, no phones answered. same thing on shipping dates changing and told items no longer available and offered bids or gift card. i took the gift cards. have not received one item won as of yet... rhouse3@hotmail.com
MLB 12 The Show for PlayStation 3$7.69 + FreeShipped

11/12/2012 - 9:10 pm+900$135.00
11/12/2012 - 12:29 pm+400$60.00
11/09/2012 - 1:37 am+82FreeAdmin:
11/08/2012 - 9:47 am+400$68.00
11/08/2012 - 9:44 am-1FreeAccess to winning limit user list.
11/08/2012 - 9:20 am+400$68.00
11/07/2012 - 7:23 pm+900$153.00
11/07/2012 - 5:15 pm+900$153.00
11/07/2012 - 3:49 pm+546FreeID: 1115955 Buy it Now Credits
11/07/2012 - 1:33 pm+900$153.00
11/07/2012 - 8:45 am+500$78.26ID: 1110869 500 Bids + $500 Am...
11/07/2012 - 1:56 am+900$153.00
02/04/2012 - 3:00 pm+160$96.00
02/01/2012 - 8:05 am+160FreeAdmin: Bonus Bids
01/31/2012 - 1:37 pm+160FreeAdmin: Winning Guarantee
 12th of Dec, 2012 by   Doe-Doe 0 Votes
I emailed an attorney today to advise on a class action lawsuit. I can't wait on others I have to make it happen. When I hear back from this firm I will post it on this site. We must come together to get this resolved. I'm tired of scammers preying upon those who are merely trying to survive. It's a tough world now you guys, it's time to fight back. Our money and time has been taken advantage of and now our 2012 Christmas is ruined due to someone's greed. I'm fed up and upset...WE have to make this happen. I look at the site and see more and more honest Americans losing their hard earned money and I can't warn them, but if it's made known that DealDash is in a class action lawsuit maybe, just maybe WE saved them from the very pain WE are suffering from.

As soon as I hear from this law firm I will post on this site. At that time I'll ask you if you would like to join in. One person can't make a bent, but thousands can strike a mighty blow.
 15th of Dec, 2012 by   bbonds 0 Votes
In watching the trends of auctions it is clear to me that fraud and collusion are a part of DealDash. Look at the screen shot. Let me start by saying that this 10.1 Asus tablet is a no jumper auction after $3.00. When I went to bed last night the item was up to $5.49 and there were exactly 46 bidders. When I awoke this morning the item was still up for bid and was $52.89 but now there are 67 bidders. Bidders OCDOCDOCD & Lucifer2012 were not part of the original 46 bidders prior to the "no jumper" activating. Also their bids are in order every time: tectec, Lucifer 2012, OCDOCDOCD...tectec, Lucifer 2012, OCDOCDOCD...tectec, Lucifer 2012, OCDOCDOCD. How is this possible? Fraud and collusion that is how. I'm willing to take all of my knowledge and evidence which include various screen shots and multiple videos to a class action lawsuit. It really is a shame. Best regards...Jason
Screen shot

15th of Dec, 2012 by   bbonds 0 Votes
Same Item. Take a look at the "No Jumper" now. What was once 67 bidders is now 110 bidders with new people jumping in all of the time. OCDOCDOCD who was not in before the "No Jumper" was activated is still in it along with some new bidders.

15th of Dec, 2012 by   bbonds 0 Votes
This is clearly fraud. I filed a dispute against them via Paypal.
 17th of Dec, 2012 by   dedemac 0 Votes
Please e-mail me your contact information and I will participate in the suit. I, too, have been swindled by Dealdash.
eturner@insightbb.com
 19th of Dec, 2012 by   wtobias 0 Votes
I want to join as well 250 walmart gift card never showed and they keep giving me the run around! wesleydubbs@hotmail.com
 19th of Dec, 2012 by   pissedoff01 -1 Votes
They lie. Keep promising the check is in the mail. Bunch of New York Jews ripping people off. Time to shoot the bastards.
 19th of Dec, 2012 by   sinca1 0 Votes
I would be in. in a heart beat. @bbonds OCDOCDOCD is in a bunch of auctions that I see and all are "big ticket" items such as the TV. Been waiting on a $1, 000 Amazon gift card that was suppose to be here 3 weeks ago,
 20th of Dec, 2012 by   bbonds 0 Votes
kiannoli first started this thread but has not commented on it since the original post dated 12-02-2012. I'm quite sure he/she is not planning on progressing this issue. Anyone else familiar with class action suit's?
 26th of Dec, 2012 by   Marcieann 0 Votes
On 11/7/12 and on 11/22/12 I bought $354.00 on bids and won Auctions for gift cards and a Video game and I email and called Deal Dash 5 time before I get a response saying we do not have your Merchandise from are live auction. Which they claim to have 100 Money back guaranty. Which is all LIES! this is a 100% scam. I Filed a Claim to Paypal and the Company gave Pay Pal false Tracking numbers. Pay Pal gave me back the $29.68 in the Auction Prices I paid but regarding the buying of the bids here is there response to that!

We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve the problem.
You'll find their contact information on the Transaction Details page.

Sincerely,
Jasmine
PayPal
So I am think when I get invoked with this Auction site they take Pay Pal and I felt protected against a SCAM SITE like this. They will help! I am wrong! so I called my bank Chase and there refunding my Money! So as far as I am concerned I will never use the Scam site DEAL DASH or Pay Pal again. BUYER BEWARE!
As I stated in the Report PayPal response that is this. Unfortunately, we are denying your claim because your purchase was for a virtual, digital, or intangible item, which is not covered under PayPal Purchase Protection. We only cover claims involving physical items that can be shipped and tracked. We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve the problem. You'll find their contact information on the Transaction Details page. Sincerely, Jasmine PayPal

there is a Lo Pool through PayPal that this Scam Company absolutely uses in this buying of bids. A Superior told me this Policy for the Bid Packages with are bought buy the computer are Digital. So for the Buyer and the Seller. PayPal does not reverse the charges. that you buy these bid packages for this Fake Live Auction is how this Deal Dash scams the Consumers. That's is the Financial wind fall for Deal Dash!

That same Supervisor advised me to report this to my for a Refund to my Bank. Since I paid them through my Bank Account. The Back will Credit my account and since I have open cases against them for False Shipping information and for this bids. PayPal will not charge me back the refund from the bank because the Loo Pool against the Buyer is also against the Seller in the Protection Warranty!

I have still have not received any of my Gift Cards or Video game that I won since 11/7/12 and 11/22/12. All information I have received after send 5 emails is that Deal Dash does not have the Merchandise its Auctioning Live in first place! Buyer Beware!
on 12/26/12 Still have not received anything elese! I have complained to the BBB and in war with Pay Pal! I have changed my Bank Accounts & Credit cards so this Company will never get a dime out of me. my email address is bambinamom@yahoo.com My rip off report # is 982454 and My name is Marcieann
 3rd of Jan, 2013 by   Class Action Counsel 0 Votes
If anyone would like to discusslegal options, please do not hesitate to contact me:

Todd Garber, Esq.
1311 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605
914-517-5023
tgarber@mdpcelaw.com

To ensure compliance with applicable rules of professional conduct, please note that this post might be construed as Attorney Advertising. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Lottery Scams! Beware of This ID Theft!

Latest Groups