Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Davison + idea 4 invention etc etc

Posted:

Fraud

Davison Design and Development
I submitted an idea to a company named Davison Design and Development. It has been weeks and now they are contacting me and wanting to discuss my idea. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is yet another scam. Does ANYONE know about this company and what their real deal is? I need to know ASAP cause they keep calling and I want to tell them forget it but if it is legitimate then maybe I'll listen to this guy and what he is offering. I really need a quick response on this one, so if anyone can help please do.

Thanks, Corajo
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Aug, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I google them ... they have not good reputation ... lots of complain about them google should stop ads for these peoples
 26th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Initial amount I was asked to pay up front $745 to lunch the project for my idea. And down the line I was told that I have to pay more and more as the project developes, which might cost me after all few thousands $$. Now I figured once I stick my head into this black hole, it might suck me in all the way and I will end up loosing big time here. They offered me 90% profit from the product and 10% for themselves. Now I'm not sure and I do smell something fishy here and there, so I'm not sure if the product will end up exactly how I have planed it or some what more crapy and not worth any $$$.
 5th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
most invent help company's are a scam it seems no one wants to better
the world they just want to screw* you out of your idea and money
every company i have searched into is either a scam or funded by a
company that scams people out of there inventions markets them in other
company's and takes patient money and does nothing due to the fine
print.. one day i will make a real company that helps inventors free of
charge but first i would google into how to get a invention patiented
and the steps needed to create a product and work on it on your own
instead of paying some company that does nothing.

yours truly
Dan J Hart <3
 13th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
i do agree alot of ideas out there that will never get on the market becaus they are a bunch of thefes stealing your ideas!!! i had many, but they will get it. some how, if its a good idea and it sells well they will nab it and they takeall the glory!!! i do wish there was a way. as we are in 2014 if we were free not to have our ideas stolen we would have gone a lot farther than we are now in 2014!!!
 15th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Be careful with some of the companies out there! We agree, you must get to the honest, trust worthy companies, that your peers can share their experience in a members only platform. Try inventorznetwork.com to find good companies and opportunities. Just relanched also for inventors to get their products in front of the media, retailers and experts.

D. Gold