logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
global migrate uk
waste of money to hire visa consultant from global migrate
2. (10 mins ago)
Oscar Mayer
Fully Cooked Bacon
3. (13 mins ago)
TruTech T600-D DVD player
Broken at 7 months!
4. (15 mins ago)
Foopets.com
Joining this site will result in disappointment and frustration
5. (32 mins ago)
Rite Aid
false advertising

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

cybersportsbet, Broadbeach, Queensland Complaints & Reviews - cannot withdraw money from account

cybersportsbet Contacts & Informations

cybersportsbet

Posted: 2011-11-16 by    colin roach

cannot withdraw money from account

accord
Broadbeach, Queensland
Australia
Phone: 1800799565
i have 2 accounts with these peopke, the main account reached $14000 so I requested a withdraw of $1000, 6 weeks ago. they will not send money they will not answer emails no one wants to talk on the phone, all they do now is loose money so that the account looks nearly empty. whenever i make a call they loose more money. it is impossible to get any money out of them. - do not give these people money - you will never see it again.
Comments Australia Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Nov, 2011 by   HJLSH -1 Votes
Any one who signs up with this mob is a moron.
They simply put a fictitious amount of money into and account for you and let is ride for a while. They structure the site so that it seems you have won. Even if you check the results independently there may be a win, but the way you see it is after the win - but in fact all they do is structure it that way. When they know the winner they simply show that your account has won. It is all a scam to slowly erode your money - they are not actually putting any money on for you - they make out they are and all the loses are simply them bleeding you dry. They are linked to D& B investments from the Gold Coast and absolute GRUBS. Stringing them along for a few weeks can be fun though.
 27th of Nov, 2011 by   Barry Allatt 0 Votes
they got me too and unfortunately it has cost me $130.000.00 and it seems nothing can be done about it.
if anybody has any ideas please phone barry on 0438580224

maybe a class action to close the bastards down
 6th of Dec, 2011 by   Kim8457 0 Votes
Thanks for this advice. I nearly got caught. Thanks again :)
 8th of Dec, 2011 by   tony marks 0 Votes
I agree with all of you bloody rip offs
they got me for over$5, 500.00
 12th of Feb, 2012 by   colin roach 0 Votes
I see that they have changed their name to TPG Holdings. they claim to have sold out but all they have done is change their name. they still have the same phone No. I rang and asked for "melissa or nic" i was asked to leave a number and they would call me back - nobody did. I wonder what the legal angle would be for betting with funds that they should not have. I mean -when I applied for withdraws from my account, (which they ignored) that would be money that they should not have, yet they still used that money to bet with- until it was all lost.- used it without my permission.- any ideas?
 15th of Feb, 2012 by   geoffkus +1 Votes
I've had a similar experience - and it seems that numerous people have too. I've sent over $10K to them to go into a Trading account for which I never saw. I had a "basic" account at the start which become a "premium" account after I sent the $10K. So the money was sent and nothing happened. The new year came (2012) and cybersportsbet.net apparently "went under" (which seemed to be a surprise to my consultant - Tom Silver) Then I hear that "betallmarkets.com" bought out cybersports.net (which is apparently based in Costa Rica) so the money I sent is "safe" but I just need to sent another $10K so I can open an account with betallmarkets.com and have the "idle" money from "cybersports" rollover into this new account.
So, cybersportsbet.net is DEAD - apparently! Period.

I must admit that writing this is such a headspin because of all the crap that I've been told - and I'm trying to keep it relatively brief.

betallmarkets.com does not even have a contact phone number (which sports bookie doesn't have that??) and I have sent 3 emails asking if they have a min starting amount and no response. I even suggested to open an account with them myself but apparently this can't be done and still can't have that money "rolled over" - not unless I send $10K more. Since when do I have to send $10K just to open an account. I'd do it myself!! I'm not going to "max out" my credit card for those thieves / scam artists.

Anyway, I'm 100% sure that this is a big scam and I would warn everyone away from APG Sports and this company. I would love to chat with anyone in the same situation as me and I am taking steps with various government bodies (eg. ACCC, ASIC) and law firms in an effort to expose these guys - a class action would be great!

So stay away!! It's a scam!
 19th of Feb, 2012 by   unit67 0 Votes
THESE PEOPLE ARE LYING THIEVING SCUM .!!! . My account got up to $4, 500 ( supposedly ) but when i tried to draw some money out apparently they lost everything and so did my friends. In total we lost $35, 000 . Luckily most of it was their ficticious money.. Just before the loss they were ringing me on a day to day basis trying to get me to invest another $5000, but i held off. (GLAD I DID ) .Then they kept ringing me after they took all our money with all these new promises and appolligies wanting me to invest another $5 -$10, 000 >( SCREW THAT STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCUMBAGS )
 20th of Feb, 2012 by   keckas 0 Votes
There is a new player on the market now "Voss trading" Rae is trying to sweet talk me into joining them and guarantteeing my lost $40, 000 will be won back over time. She is using "betallmarkets" and with a one of payment of only $6, 000. These blood sucking scumbag leeches will never leave you alone. I asked how she got my private and government blocked phone number and she told me she has a data base that is not quite legal. There are some 300 names on the list and noticed that I had lost a significant amount of money and she was wanting to get it back for me. I do not know how people can just out right lie and cheat you out of your hard earned money. Tom Silver is a perfect example. Has he told you he was sick or on holidays that is why he did not returns your numerous calls. With the threat of an obudsman to reception, a call is suddenly returned with i n 1 hour. Now I enjoy stringing these leeches along. I know I will never get my money back but the only satisfaction I can get is pretending that I am interested but a little cautious before I commit. Voss trading so far has rung 14 times over 3 weeks and I can tell she tinks that I will eventually commit. I wonder how much longer I can string her along for?
 26th of Feb, 2012 by   why me again 0 Votes
Yes i have been a victim of both it seems . Those bastards at APG are scum. $46.000 i have lost with them and every time i wanted money from the account to repay my credit card they said wait til it gets bigger. Then it loses the next 3 bets. Them pricks don't give a shit about people. I have just noticed that Betallmarkets, i can't access the site . Some other parallel page keeps popping up. And its funny how when you want to speak to Rae Hughes shes out on the road. Now for a company that works from there office, why is she on the road. It sounds like i have been suckered again but for a lesser amount this time . Some things needs to be done about these pricks . I will be happy to join anything against them, they must stop destroying peoples lives with there lies
 28th of Feb, 2012 by   Geoff W 0 Votes
I was looking at joining them, not now. Thanks for the info folks.
Have been trying to see the web site but all of a sudden can't log in.
 15th of Mar, 2012 by   frogstomp72 0 Votes
I've been ripped off for $4000.00. If anyone would like to try and start some sort of court action against these people please count me in. Email address is sunlovingfun@hotmail.com
Would love to bring these pricks down. The people I have delt with at APG are Des Winters, Tom Silver and now Nic James. If I ever meet Tom Silver in the street I would run him over and then back up again and run him over one more time. I tried to get my account so I could do electronic transfer for both deposit and withdrawal and he told me if I placed another $5k into the account he would see what he could do but wouldnt guarantee anything. He tried for 3 weeks to get me to place more money in the account and then when I told him he was out of his head and I wasnt going to put any more into this scam he hung up on me. Now he has supposidly left the company, very convenient.
 28th of Mar, 2012 by   splinter001 0 Votes
thankyou everyone, you may have just saved me some money. I have sent emails to betallmarkets, to get company info such as, address, contact name, ph.no etc. I have had no replies.
You would would think I would learn, a year or so ago I lost quite a bit off money for a mob called westcore Capital,
Now betallmarkets are hooked up with Voss Capital Management, maybe its just me, but any company with the word Capital involved I will from now on check out twice.
again thanks for the warnings.
 30th of Mar, 2012 by   Digger Allan 0 Votes
Thanks everyone i lost 60, 000 this time last year with APG and now Tom Silver is ringing me again asking to put more money into Betallmarkets so beware this bastard is still around, and yes happy to join a class action oh and stay away from Winchester Securities.
regards Digger
 27th of Apr, 2012 by   crocket2 0 Votes
I had a phone call from voss capital this week, and I agreed to take a weeks trial for $100 demo they have posted2 wins in 2 days, but it was after the event .Now that I know they are scamers I will lead them on a bit more .I have dealings with hpg holding as well I only lost $100, I can see now that they are another lot of scamsters Thank you for tipping me off.
 20th of May, 2012 by   bindi 0 Votes
I have been ripped off too by voss sports betallmarkets i agreed to $1200.00 just to see if it was a scam as soon as i transfered money Evan Foley said he was going on holidays for 2 weeks. My so called account kept winning and then the girl from the office called and said they accidently put me in as a gold member and that i needed to pay another $5500.00 and i said no im happy to be a silver member the next day the account lost everything my balance is now 80 cents. Dont trust these bastards spread the word to stop others falling into this shit.
 31st of May, 2012 by   kerry17 +1 Votes
I wish I had read all these comments much earlier. It seems that I have been contacted by all these rogues and have lost a small fortune as well. It is very true - thay are all liers, thieves and the lowest types of human beings. Another name to add to the list is Abby and Andrew, they are also from Voss Capital. No-one ever returns your emails and when you phone them they "can't understand why they haven't contacted you, just sign up, sent the money and we're sure they will make contact in the next couple of days". Well, that's a load of BS, isn't it ? Keep well away. By the way, I would also join a Class Action to name and shame.
 1st of Jun, 2012 by   Lostp +1 Votes
its such a shame hat there are people like this in the world I lost 10k and my account is currently at 1395000.00, I would be very interested in any class action or any other method of being able to retrieve the money.
 19th of Jun, 2012 by   Brad McC 0 Votes
I too have been lured into this scam promised thousands and given nothing after months of phone calls of pressure finally gave in.$40000.00 later and three scams I have learnt to say no these bastards if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is that is what my wife said after the first ten grand If we can get these people for what they have done to us count me in k00t3rb@gmail
 19th of Jun, 2012 by   English Ian 0 Votes
IT TOOK YOU 40K TO WORK THAT OUT???????????
 7th of Oct, 2012 by   Kiwichap +2 Votes
Most of the major rip offs and scams, regardless if it relates to financial services, building investments, dating sites, they always seem to have a head office on the Gold Coast. I had close encounters myself with HOMECORP Developments, and also Winchester Securities, after a little research found these companies were re-birthed from previous toxic ABNs, and funny enough contained the same old group of recycled bankrupts repeating the same old scam !!

Legal Strategies How to Deal with Collections