logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
WES.ORG
Bad customer service & delay of evaluation
2. (7 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
award two million dollars
3. (18 mins ago)
Allegiant Air
flight attendants
4. (24 mins ago)
isharedmedia.com
I couldn’t browse my video and moderators ignored me
5. (26 mins ago)
Rogans Shoe
Poor customer service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

CSC Logic Auto Loans, Dallas, Texas Complaints & Reviews - No contact information

CSC Logic Auto Loans Contacts & Informations

CSC Logic Auto Loans

Posted:    keatmon

No contact information

CSC Logic, Inc.
PO Box 975036
Dallas, Texas
Our car loan was sold from Santa Barbara Bank and Trust to CSC logic and we have been unable to make contact with them to find out our remaining balance. The loan payment is automatically deducted and we did manage to get a phone number from our bank but only got an answering machine and no one has returned out calls.

We are interested in verifying contact information and any other data that would help us. Thank you,
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More CSC Logic Auto Loans complaints
CSC Logic Auto Loans - Terrible--Avoid at Any Cost

Comments

2nd of Jun, 2010 by   In My Opinion 0 Votes
Stop the automatic payment & I'm sure they will call you
 13th of Jul, 2010 by   Fucking Pissed Off 0 Votes
The same thing happened with me. I have a number of 1-800-562-6134 but it is now disconnected. I bet if I stop paying they will call me.
 28th of Jul, 2010 by   dmull3ns 0 Votes
Same problem. I found the following information about them on the web, but still can't find a phone number that isn't disconnected...shady for sure.

CSC Logic is a Texas corporation which provides data processing and administrative services to financial institutions

Addresses:

972-915-6056 – fax number not a phone number
972-301-4420 - disconnected

BBB Rating C-
 30th of Jul, 2010 by   customerinsb 0 Votes
I just dialed 1.800.562.6134 and got the standard recording to enter my loan number and what not.
I've never had a problem w/being able to speak w/a rep when i call. Our loan was also "sold" from SBBT to Wells Fargo, but i guess CSC Logic, just collects the payment. ??? anyhow, like i just said the 800 is working and always has everytime i've called.
 16th of Oct, 2010 by   dss3 0 Votes
Agreed that they are difficult to work with - our auto loan was transferred to them from Harris Bank. Harris got me in touch with them - their number is 800-562-6173. That one works.
 2nd of Nov, 2010 by   Frustrated in Wisconsin 0 Votes
Call 800-869-8478

Our bank was taken over by Harris who sold our mortgage to CSC Logic. Our property is no longer in a flood plane. I have been calling CSC Logic requesting a letter stating they no longer require flood insurance so I can recoup my last premium. It's been a nightmare. But I was able to get a working number--here it is: 800-869-8478. I just used it and it worked.
 15th of Nov, 2010 by   Rae Wheeler 0 Votes
My loan with New South Federal was sold to CSC Logic. I have had nothing but trouble since day one when I had to make my payment to them... I had my loan set up on auto bank draft, but after the first incident with CSC Logic (them taking the payment out of my account before the approved date) I started mailingin my payments... for some "ODD" reason since I have done this my checks have been getting lost in the mail... I find it really odd that 2 payments have been lost in the mail... of course I had to incur additional fees, due to the stop payments I had to put on the checks as well as according to a CSC Logic Rep, if the check show up they will still process the checks even though I have informed them I have placed stop pyments on them as well as made the payment over the phone as well as incurring an additional $10.00 for making a payment via the phone... "SHADY COMPANY"
 18th of Nov, 2010 by   Auburnfan3 0 Votes
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH RAE WHEELER! I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS! The $10 charge for check payment over the phone was "ridiculous!" Needless to say, I had a few choice words before I was through!! It is like you are sending your payments to a "phantom" company! I have an ACTUAL NUMBER FOR CSC LOGIC! I have a car loan with them that was sold by New South Federal. I paid if off on October 16th, 2010 and have yet to receive my title. The number to CSC Logic Customer Service is: 1-800-210-3216! THIS IS A GOOD NUMBER AND YOU WILL GET CUSTOMER SERVICE! I just got off the phone with them moments ago! If you do not know your loan number, do nothing. It will automatically say for you to hold for a customer service representative. (if it doesn't automatically, hit "0" zero) Upon being contacted, she was able to look up my loan account with my SS# and confirm that I paid if off on October 16th, 2010. She said she will contact the loan department and have them send out my title as soon as possible. I AM SO GLAD I AM THROUGH PAYING THEM!!! NOW LET'S SEE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GET MY TITLE!!
 26th of Nov, 2010 by   jeremeywade 0 Votes
This company is beyond horrible. Like everyone else on this complaint, have had nothing but problems since day one. I was never even told by Harris Bank that my loan was sold to this garbage company.
 28th of Jan, 2011 by   ceeshell 0 Votes
My brother had the same problem. His loan was through Amcore which was bought out by Harris. He started receiving collection letters from CSC stating that he owed money but not saying for what. He kept asking them for proof that they had is truck loan. Because he would not send them money they repo'd his truck. Finally got it back but still having issues on not getting his monthly statement. Finally received his welcome packet. They are very rude and unorganized. Today he talked to 2 people and both had different stories. Hopefully he will be able to move his truck from them and put it local again.
 9th of Feb, 2011 by   unhappyloans 0 Votes
They keep claiming they did not receive my payment (Cashier's Check) in the Mail.. for weeks. Now I send everything CERTIFIED RETURNED RECEIPT. It is sad we had no choice on who our loans were given to. At least with the original company, I was treated rude, but these folks are so much WORSE
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   Previous AMCORE customer 0 Votes
Oh boy...these comments have me concerned. I, too, had my loan LOCAL with AMCORE and Harris then took over and sold it to CSC. Stinks. I paid my car loan off by phone with a CSC rep on Feb. 6th and am awaiting the title. We sold the car and are anxious to receive the title and finalize the deal at our end. Every time I call, 800-562-6137, they are polite, but cannot give me details on where they are in the process of my title. Of course, they deducted the pay-off amount from my account the same day as my call and charged me $10 to do it over the phone.
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   MADLADY26 0 Votes
I have been waiting on recieving a title since december 31, 2010. Every single time I call I am told somthing different. I was told jan 31, 2011 then I was told it would be 60 days from february 10th. I am really annoyed with this shady company. I need advise on what to do next.
 15th of Apr, 2011 by   Unhappy with CSC 0 Votes
I was just informed that my car loan account was sold to CSC. My original loan company did not bother to inform me of this, the only way I knew it happened was when I was contacted repeatedly by this company who left a recording they were attempting to collect a debt. My contact with them so far has been horrible. Rude, unable to explain why the information letter they said they mailed to me twice was never received, etc. From my dealings so far I would agree that this is a very DISREPUTABLE company. IF I HAVE ANY FURTHER ISSUES WITH CSC, I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELY WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN DALLAS, TX.
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   Gene Avery 0 Votes
The worst company ever! They call and harrass you one day past the date your payment is due! Weekends and holidays!
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   DebbieNY1 0 Votes
I have been getting the run around from CSC Logic as well. I had run into a little financial difficulty in November 2010. I was running about 1 month behind but was able to catch myself up in January 2011. I received no notification that the servicing of mt loan was being handled by this company. It was originally with First State bank in Melville, NY. All of a sudden I received a call from CSC Logic collections dept. They said I owed for March and April 2011. This was on May 11th. My payment is due on the 25th of every month. According to my calculations I was due for May - but not for another couple of days. I made two payments with the collection person over the phone and requested a payment history. In the mean time I faxed over all my payment info to prove i was up to day. Well today I got another call stating they are still waiting for my March and April payment. I still to this day have not received the history I requested, or any sort of information from my previous bank that my loan was sold. I also did not receive anything from CSC Logic stating that they took over the loan. I also did not receive any sort of monthly statement. I really hope that this company is not a scam and that I didn't just hand over $550.00
 22nd of Feb, 2012 by   jbagley77 0 Votes
Just FYI, everyone, all you have to do to get a live person is call the -6137 number referenced above and do NOTHING. Don't even opt for English instead of Spanish. After ten seconds or so, you'll get connected to someone live. Hope that helps...
 28th of Mar, 2012 by   carmela pollice 0 Votes
1.800.210.3216 IS now disconnected as well.. I am trying the 6137 I didnt press 1 or 2 for languange and it eventually disconnected me... this is ridiculous..
 28th of Mar, 2012 by   carmela pollice 0 Votes
all the numbers are ringing now.. vs disconnecting me.. I dialed and it when to dead air this morning..
I think they have ip phones and it seems that they were disconnected.
 12th of May, 2012 by   davevh 0 Votes
I have a question for those who have posted on here.Like yourselves, my auto loan was sold to CSC Logic, etc. Since I have been dealing with them, I have been getting calls to my cell(the contact number listed with them) from the two following numbers 1 510 214 8396, which comes up as Austin, Tx. It comes from EZ AUTO LOANS, supposedly.When i called them back afetr the failed to lv a message after calling me 20+ times, I told them I wanted nothing to do with them and to take my number off their list, I was repeatedly asked for my name, which i refused to give.I told them that they already have my number, no need to know my name, the person on the other end then went on to recite my social security number to me!
the other number that keep calling me is 866 684 9805 claiming to be from OSHA, when I call back, they just hang up on me.

Has anyone else had calls from these numbers since doing business with csc???

Last Minute School Shopping