logo

Bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Credit Card, Miami, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Fraudulent billing practices! and Horrific Customer Service

Credit Card Contacts & Informations

Miami, Florida
Phone: 305 303 0062
eventosymasmagazine.com
Horrific Customer Service
CREDIT ONE BANK needs to be investigated. I too have put up with a great deal of aggravation and unfair practices. On top of that, I am sick and tired of calling them and getting reps in India who can't understand what you're trying to say and are extremely rude. they think are the center of the universe and also they can understand how with feel they had Indian accent and to talk in Spanish they used Spanish name and when you calla again and try to talk to the same agent, they say it’s nobody with that name.
Fraudulent billing practices!
4 months ago opened an account with COB by feb 28 and also register in the online bank page, by April 2, when I don’t receive a bill for this company. I get in online and I see my account was past due. How if I don’t receive statement never. Any way I call on April 2 and tell that I set a payment by phone, at this moment they take out the charge of late fee and every thinks are ok. But 15 days later I see my new statement per Jun and they charge to me 50 dollars late fee, when I call they say my bank reject the pay for insufficient found (It’s not true) They tell me to go a head and make a payment and proposed to pay at this time 50 dollars. I make payment and every thing are ok, but by middle of may I try to get in my account online to make new payment and my account it’s suspend and can’t make payment, I call and when I put my info the system transfer to some dead line or one Hospital one Insurance company . I try to contact with out my info and at this moment someone answer and when I try to say what happen (Julie-the agent) she tell me the account it’s closed. I say, someone at credit one bank closed my account without my authorization, say . She don’t answer and connect with a supervisor(Alex), he gave me the run-around. I say I wish to pay but if I can get online and by phone how I can pay? He say if you wish to pay I take are your payment, but you have 9.95 extra charge…I say for what? Per pay by phone, say… I say by my self, to finish, say, Ok, thanks God, but when I try to give the number of my credit card he say WE Don’t Accept this way. Only Check or debit card. I say it’s only way, I has to pay today, when I give my bank account you say my bank reject pay and Don’t happens again the same. At this moment my account it’s closed are n’t how I can paid. And maybe they report and kill my credit score. Now after ready all the complaint again this company I afraid again bad report to the credit bureau.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

How to Refinance an Underwater House