Country Club Dubai

Posted:

Cheaters

country club
United Arab Emirates
Shopping in Dubai, I filled in a raffle ticket of Country club in one of the malls along with other promotional raffles. Three days later they called me and then kept on calling within two hours five times (Ms. Aileeen and Mr.Rakesh who introduced him as the manager) and said that I have won complementry stay for a week in their hotels either in India or Indonesia or Srilanka. I went to collect my gift vouchers for a stay in their hotels. Was said, that I need to attended their discussion to get their vouchers, They promoted their idea and was satisfied, Their price was Dhs 25000/-, one time down payment and they need a confirmation immediately within 10 minutes sitting in front of them. Could'nt say yes immediately. Next day called their two phone numbers 09714-605 2744 and 009714- 605 2728 to tell them that I'm interested. But to my shock, found that they are a big fraud. Those telephone numbers were not available. The entire group is a big fraud. Can any one say yes immediately for a big sum within 10 minutes.

If they are real then the phone numbers should be working. Then I called their hotel to enquire about their staff. The receptionist said that there is no one named Aileen working with them and Mr.Rakesh could be contacted only in the evenings.

Where are the gift vouchers that they said that I have won. And these fraudsters, they call people and say that they have won prizes. Cheats.

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Vacation Clubs
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

12th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
I agree, I would like all the victims to unite and lodge a complaint and recover the hard earned money. Economic Department's unethical trade practices section will help in doing so.
 14th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
could you pls call me 050-2751017. im in dubai. im very afraid to becom country club member, .
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by    -1 Votes
This membership is a very good membership.if u know it properly how to use it .I am a member u can call me at any time my number is 0552139132.If u like it go for it dont listen to confused people
 1st of Feb, 2011 by    -1 Votes
I am a happy member with Country Club joined through an other members reference.We all are happy with the after sales and enjoying their Holiday destinations.Even i took membership on presentation day, there as no compulsion from the consultant it was completely on free will.Pls understand itz all upto hw we utilize things .I can Suggest its one of the best companies in the World who deal with Holidays..

Regds,

Abu
 1st of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I am based in Oman. Received call from India and Omnan’s country club offices to have selected for holiday packages in India (I filled up a form in local shopping mall, here) and was asked to pick-up the voucher from their local office, here. After long persuation to bye memebership across the table which I did not ( same would not be vaild the moment I walk out from their ofice: I was told) I got a number which can be used on the web along with my mobile number to print the promised voucher. I am unsucessful to do. I agrre to unite all victims of the fraud.
 12th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

Country Club Dubai - Membership
United Arab Emirates

Hi, We had some issues with Country Club, now it is resolved as they promised. Their Health Club in Dubai is very good. spavitra@hotmail.com
 12th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
 16th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
hi to all contry club members .
wish to inform you that plaese do not become amember of this club anytime.
they are expert in marketing tactics, they will do some useless presenattaions
to your family and childre n, show you nic exotic locations, and label these as there own properties
they will ask you to pay money by credit card, debit card, cash or cheque .
once you pay, they will forget you
they will not reply to you,
will promise to call you back,
and like fools you will keep on waiting.
no promises will be kept
they will ask you to pay more money,
they will not tell about any rules ofcom pany.
 16th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
hi to all who read this,
wish to inform you that please do not become a member of this club anytime.
they are expert in marketing tactics, they will do some useless presentations
to your family and children, show you nice exotic locations, and label these as there own properties
they will ask you to pay money by credit card, debit card, cash or cheque .
once you pay, they will forget you
they will not reply to you,
will promise to call you back,
and like fools you will keep on waiting.
no promises will be kept
they will ask you to pay more money,
they will not tell about any rules ofcom pany.
no refund of money
resorts are poor quality
no bookins will be done
ask you you pay extra 600-800/day of your stay.
 30th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I received a call from Country Club Dubai 04-3170765 & 043170764 and told me that, I filled a raffle ticket in Abu Dhabi a year back (which I don't remember) and I won a voucher to stay for a week in Bur dubai Hotel. I told them to send the vouchers through courier, but they told they will visit to my place. Since they didn't come at the said time, I called them to enquire and I am surprised to note that I have to take a Life Time Membership card worth Dhs.35, 000/-, in turn they will register 1, 200 sq. ft land in Kodaikanal (India) for free and a week stay in any of their hotels annually. Sure these people were cheating us and not to tempt with their words.
 29th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Absolute cheaters...they do not mean what they say...all thier properties are outside of the tourist spots...they dont have tie ups in the most known tourist destinations..they are pathetic..the salesmen are the best cheaters in the whole world..BEWARE! DONT EVERE EVER JOIN THIS CLUB
 16th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Country Club Dubai - Country Club Dubai _ Cheating
United Arab Emirates

I am member of country club dubai Before joining the Countryclubdubai please send me your queries on aliuddin124@yahoo.com I am suffering with these cheaters.
 29th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have become a member of country club on 27/8/2011 and they offered a total free accommodation it their properties & tie ups. They printed a voucher and gave me in which it says to pay some administration charges. When I contacted them, they say that they will get it weaved. But I'm not satisfied as from the beggining if this is the case, what could happen in a later stage. I have sent a mail to cancel my payment which is processed through creditcard and with hold my registration process. I have not submitted my PP copies and waiting for the reply from them.

Shibu - 0501572923
 30th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Shibu, Your money is virtually swallowed. Go and complian to right authority / police in your region immediately. Suvo Ghosh.
 18th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I fully agree that these guys are real cheaters. We must lodge a public complaint against them. I can be contacted at any time at 0501405396. I am looking for refund of my money paid.
 29th of Sep, 2011 by    +2 Votes
I received similar call and went to collect the voucher and sat through the presentation. At the end, I guess I was swayed by the smooth talk that I filled out the application and made the payment via credit card. On reaching home, I began to doubt my decision and did some research and subsequently on the fourth day I formally submitted a letter to cancel my membership. Since then lots of mickey mouse talk and BS, after 68 days I got a refund cheque. But they deducted 350 AED for credit card fees (which I believe is illegal in UAE). Plus the cheque is dated for after 30 days. So my punishment for falling for this gimick is 98 days of wait for my money.
So anyone else thinking of opting for this plan, please think hard and then think again. I am now preparing a letter to their Financial Controller, filling out the complaint form to DED (Abu Dhabi Govt) and also send a mail on linkedIn to Rajeev Reddy (CEO owner). Let see what comes out of this.
Best of luck to all other complaints...hope yall get your money back.
 7th of Nov, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I am also cheated by this country club frauds, i am going to file a case against them on 9 th of November. If any body wants to join with me, you can contact me before that, on my email id. renreni3@yahoo.com or call me at 055 - 8659961.
 20th of Nov, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I too have been cheated by the country club in abu dhabi. I am planning to file a case against them this week. If any one else in abu dhabi has been cheated by them please call me on 050-5213092.
 21st of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
The best way to address such problem and to ensure that other people do not suffer the similar con, please change your status on gmail / facebook / twitter / social forum to reflect that you were cheated by Country Club and advise others to steer clear of them. Friends should support you by copying and pasting the same message. Each of us have over 300 - 500 contacts and this will trigger a chain mail and before you know it Country Club will find itself shunned by all who have access to such forums.
No better way to fight such cheats then by naming and shaming!
 3rd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I agree with Joseph. But the fear that all of us is being known by other people that we are cheated. This is the only fear within us, which was saving these guys from being exposed. I guess if we overcome this fear, then we can let others not be cheated by Country Club anymore. And you know one of my friend got a refund of his money but Country Club asked him to remove all his posts and got a legal contract signed by him that he will not say/write anything against Country Club. Probably that is the reason some people who had registered here (means they had a complaint earlier), later on mentioned that Country Club is Ok fine/problem resolved etc. etc...so they keep on getting away from being exposed through such social networking. But I think we must do it to stop them...
Balvir - 055 6058921