logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Maytag / French Door Refrigerator
Problems with the ice maker!
2. (0 mins ago)
Mayan Palace Resort
I want everyone to know about this scam!
3. (15 mins ago)

Costco Contacts & Informations

Costco

Posted:    441311

Bad Customer Service

As a Costco member for many years, my shopping experience is always satisfying until today. I went to your warehouse at 5900 Rodeo Drive, Mississauga for a refund. M family and I lined up for about 20 minutes and when an associate was just available for us, another associate named Reem, brang and lady right in front of us. She told us that this lady was in the wrong line so she should be next. We were extremely upset and told the associate who was going to serve us we should be next. Reem was beside the associate and asked us what was wrong. I told her she shouldn't have suddenly placed another person right in front of us in line since everyone has to wait for a long time. She told us that the customer had waited for a couple of hours in a very rude way. We told her we were a customer too and she should treat us nicely. Then she snatched her name tag off her shirt and threw it to us. As a customer, should Costco's customer service treat us with that much disrespect?!
Comments Canada Employees
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Sep, 2009 by   costcohelp320 0 Votes
One of our goals is to take care of our members and as i understand that's what they were trying to do with that member who was waiting for a long time. However, you should have been approached and it should ahve been explained to you the reason why they were going to take care of that member before they took care of you and im sure you would understand.
Now, she went agaisnt all that Costco stands for when the name tag was throwned at you. A manager should have been called and made aware of what just happened. We apologize for the rudness and disrespect.
 13th of Sep, 2009 by   lely 0 Votes
i was at Costco at heartland centre to get a refund on Sept. 10, 2009, around 7:oo pm, i was served by a very very nice girl with a rose on her hair, i looked at her name tag, she is Sabrina,
i rush her around for this and for that, she still smile and reply so nicely to me, she is wonderful, this is the way customer service staff should be, good job and so professional.
 8th of Nov, 2009 by   dun 0 Votes
my son and me were in heartland today(Nov.8, 2009) to return an item, ah.. i dont want to say more, that old lady name beverley, that bitch, she is racist, how did costco let that such human ? she is? in the customer service ? she talk too much, no meaning, that b..., tell her to look at sabrina, the girl with a rose on her hair the other day that i met, she is wonderful, tell that beverly to go home, and that witch that stand beside her, name Nat...something like that, they are bitch and witch, come and yell at me, go home and hide under the table
 4th of Aug, 2010 by   gesserfan 0 Votes
This woman was accidentally in the wrong line for a lot longer than you, and was placed in front of you, and you are upset that they were trying to take care of her? i think you have anger issues.

Vacation-Fraud