logo

Did not order
4. (27 mins ago)
Sceptre Tv
5. (54 mins ago)
Igor Kasbar took all my money
Igor Kasbar stole my money

Corporationwiki.com

Posted:    Oliver

Exploiting personal info

Corporationwiki.com
Corporationwiki.com HAS GONE TO TREMENDOUS LENGTHS TO 'HIDE' THEMSELVES WHILE PUBLICLY EXPLOITING OTHERS.

Corporationwiki.com posts EVERYONE's complete personal information globally. Even, children.

However, after massive research on whois.com and internet searches, to find out who owns the company - corporationwiki.com DOES NOT PROVIDE 'ANY' INFORMATION ON 'THEIR': LOCATION, OWNERS NAMES, ADDRESS' OR PHONE. YOU CANNOT OPT-OUT OF YOUR CHILD'S INFORMATION, OR YOUR OWN.

THEY ALLOW 'ANYONE' TO VIEW ALL YOUR INFORMATION FOR FREE.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jan, 2011 by   Eric Smithers 0 Votes
Hello - I am trying to find out about this company too corporationwiki my boss wants me to get his info off of their site but we cannot even find out an address for them to file a formal complaint with the proper Attorney Generals office - my question to you is have you made any progress with your searching since November I would like to find out because the company I work for is steaming mad at these guys. Thanks!
 29th of Jul, 2011 by   Lalo911 0 Votes
Hi, I Found the address of this company at the Better Business Bureau at http://www.bbb.org/central-northern-western-arizona/business-reviews/searchers-of-records/corporationwiki-com-in-scottsdale-az-1000015259/ . Their address appears as 15111 N. Hayden Rd #160, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 . Also, they have a Facebook page now http://www.facebook.com/pages/CorporationWiki/206521966039584 . I also tried contacting them, but no answer.
Hope this helps.
 20th of Oct, 2012 by   jane barnett 0 Votes
I found a deduction on my bank statement online for $148 for Dream Life Education,
evidently one off Corporate Wiki's "companies". They have taken my information from
some activity of mine on the internet. I have no idea who these people are. I am on
social security and did not give anyone permission to take this money.
I see from this site that most of the complaints are regarding misinformation regarding
each persons company. I wonder how many people are like me?
I have sent a message on their web site. As stated in the other complaints they offer
no phone number. It looks like I will be able to get a phone number from my bank.
If I do, I will pass it on.
 23rd of Mar, 2013 by   Bandana Hamal 0 Votes
i have similar complaints. My name is poped up for the Devi Sara Foundation and i am supposed to be its director. I have never given permission to become a director to thsi so called foundation. I don't know what is this corpwikie.com is doing.
Bandana Hamal
 11th of Nov, 2014 by   Rania Kisar 0 Votes
You have exploited sensitive names and could be putting their lives in danger. Please remove our organization off your website immediately.

Ebay Scams