logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
YES! Communities
Dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs
2. (3 mins ago)
Gehan Homes
Defectively constructed my home
3. (7 mins ago)
JDM Tiger Japanese Auto Parts Ltd.
missing parts to engine
4. (10 mins ago)
Calvert Quilt Shop
Horrible Customer Sevice
5. (16 mins ago)
Pay Power Visa
Took money and never applied to prepaid debit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-09-07 by    Abused Consumer 3757

Codes don't work

Coca cola
Ohio
Coke Rewards is a SCAM. Lots of ads, some you even have to do something to to be able to enter points/codes. Obnoxious flasing ads on the rewards pages, about 10 percent of the codes just don't work, poorly printer codes, Impossible to get a hold of anyone. 15 moinutes in their phone mail jail at the number they list to contact them and finally get a message " We cannot take your message at this time". Apparent duplicate codes printed on package because I tried to enter a code 5 times and kept getting "this code has already been redemed" when it was a brand new 20 pack that I just opened. FRUSTRATING, makes you want to give up SODA or swithch to Pepsi after being a loyal Coke drinker for many years. BIG Companies don't care, If consumers realized that they do have the power by just stop buying these 2nd rate companies products maybe they would put true customer service back into the equation.
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Sep, 2011 by   eynon 0 Votes
I've been a Coke Rewards member for 3 years now. I've never experienced any of the problems you mentioned above; my rewards generally come in the mail when expected or before. If I do have an issue, it's with many stores that sell Coke refusing to accept the vouchers I usually redeem with my points. I believe you speak the truth, 3757, but I have to say that in my experience, Coke Rewards is definitely not a scam.

10 Scams of Christmas. Beware!

Latest Groups