Coke Cola

Posted:

Coke Rewards

Coke Rewards
Re: Coke Rewards
I am so pissed about losing my points! I had 1400+ points and due to inactivity for 90 days, I lost them all! I spent a long time building those points up and drinking a LOT of Coke products, A LOT! Just because I was dealing with the death of my Mom, surgery for myself and the Christmas holidays, I get punished and lose all my due points? This really is NOT fair! What difference does it make to Coke Cola that I was not on the internet for pleasure for 90 days? Will it really kill Coke Cola that I could have maybe gotten a tee shirt with my points? This really gives Coke Cola a bad name and now has me really rethinking Pepsi. I was doing so good at collecting my codes and then Coke just takes them away due to my painful and exhausting months! I know I got an email from Coke about my rewards expiring, but due to my circumstances, I read it 3 days too late. I can understand a year of inactivity, but 90 days? Come on!!!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

A  29th of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
To start with it is pure Stupid that the Coke Rewards expire within 90 days of purchase. When you buy cases on sale, you can't drink all of the cokes in 90 days and why would there be an expiration date anyway. If the Customer bought the products then there should not be an expiration date.

Also, the codes on the inside of the 12 packs are very lightly printed and they fade. Another thing is, it is difficult to figure out some of the letters such as is it a v or an u etc. I don't think that they really want you to be able to redeem the codes. They just want you to buy more product and as far as I am concern, they can take their rewards and cram them where the sun don't shine. I have bought my last coke product.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree