logo

Publix
bad company
2. (9 mins ago)
Carrefour
Physically & orally attacked by carrefour employee
3. (15 mins ago)
Eka Software Solutions is an indian body-shop. Are their offshore offices a scam?
4. (16 mins ago)

Posted:    Linda E.

Coke Rewards

Coke Rewards
Re: Coke Rewards
I am so pissed about losing my points! I had 1400+ points and due to inactivity for 90 days, I lost them all! I spent a long time building those points up and drinking a LOT of Coke products, A LOT! Just because I was dealing with the death of my Mom, surgery for myself and the Christmas holidays, I get punished and lose all my due points? This really is NOT fair! What difference does it make to Coke Cola that I was not on the internet for pleasure for 90 days? Will it really kill Coke Cola that I could have maybe gotten a tee shirt with my points? This really gives Coke Cola a bad name and now has me really rethinking Pepsi. I was doing so good at collecting my codes and then Coke just takes them away due to my painful and exhausting months! I know I got an email from Coke about my rewards expiring, but due to my circumstances, I read it 3 days too late. I can understand a year of inactivity, but 90 days? Come on!!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Saving on Halloween