logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Black Boat Hairs
very bad and untrustable company
2. (4 mins ago)
Safestyle UK
Totally unprofessional
3. (10 mins ago)
Benze Vacation Club
False Commitment and Membership
4. (14 mins ago)
RoidsMall
Ripped Me Off, Only sent 1/2 of my order.
5. (40 mins ago)
Acronis
Product does not work, no refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Linda E.

Coke Rewards

Coke Rewards
Re: Coke Rewards
I am so pissed about losing my points! I had 1400+ points and due to inactivity for 90 days, I lost them all! I spent a long time building those points up and drinking a LOT of Coke products, A LOT! Just because I was dealing with the death of my Mom, surgery for myself and the Christmas holidays, I get punished and lose all my due points? This really is NOT fair! What difference does it make to Coke Cola that I was not on the internet for pleasure for 90 days? Will it really kill Coke Cola that I could have maybe gotten a tee shirt with my points? This really gives Coke Cola a bad name and now has me really rethinking Pepsi. I was doing so good at collecting my codes and then Coke just takes them away due to my painful and exhausting months! I know I got an email from Coke about my rewards expiring, but due to my circumstances, I read it 3 days too late. I can understand a year of inactivity, but 90 days? Come on!!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

5 Tips - How To Sell Your Home in a Buyers Market