logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Befoundjobs.com
Certainly feels like a scam
2. (32 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-01-11 by    Doepie

Electricity Account

City of Tshwane
South Africa
I paid my electricity account every month and was up to date with it until yesterday, when i got home, I got a final warning that my account was in arrears of R26000! I went to the City of Tshwane Electricity account offices this morning, only to learn that they have overnight decided to increase my deposit on the property to R13000! This is unacceptable, but unfortunately I have to pay the outstanding balance to prevent the electricity services to be cancelled. The Chief in charge advised that they decided to increase the deposit, and that there is nothing that I or anyone else can do about it. He suggested that I make an arrangement to pay x amount every month in order to have the deposit of R13000 paid in full. Is this how they normally work with the electricity accounts? I mean, I paid R12000 deposit some 15 years ago when I bought the property. And now al of a sudden, there is an increase in the deposit, making it R13000! I can't believe that this is happening to me...
Comments South Africa Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jan, 2011 by   Fournier0110 0 Votes
To celebrate, the company first anniversary, Some commodities have been, discount .Anti-purchase at this site Any goods, we will giving a Christmas gift .In addition Buy $ 300 and receive a free glasses or a wallet, as a Christmas gift . welcome all friends to order. Reputation, quality, absolute guarantee. please log in: http://www.fashionsb.com . so what, move your mouse .
 19th of Feb, 2015 by   Michael Kopanye 0 Votes
20 October 2014, I sent an email to Ms Betty Chuene of your office and copied three other officials. To date, no reply came from the City Of Tshwane.

My ref is Id No 6803140308082.
An employee in your office made unauthorised arrangement with my tenant at Kiepersol 121. No electricity bill was to be paid. Now the bill is over R 20 000, 00. What is really happening with the Coucil?

The 5 Golden Rules of Saving on Everything