Citimortgage Escrow Accounts

Escrow Scam

p.o.box 660065
Dallas, Texas
Phone: 1-800-283-7918
I bought a forclouser home in 2008. I closed this FHA loan with Peoples Bank May 1st 2008. In September of 2008 Peoples Bank Sold my loan to Citimortgage and Citi Claimed My escrow was Zero Blance. Knowing I Could not have closed my loan with Peoples Bank with Zero Escrow I called Citi and asked where was my money they could not answer me so I have to pay way over $1, 500.00 to make my account good. Then In 2009 the same thing happened so I had to pay my Escrow again. Then in 2010 it happened again of course I had to pay again. Now in 2011 It has happened again and now they want to raise my Mortgage payment up and also pay my Escrow again. I called and raised hell and Now I get a check from Citi mortgage Escrow Clearing Account saying I have over paid and it is for $144.56. so I called and they say I am still short and my payment is still going up! What the hell does the right hand know what the left hand is doing. We have another PONZZIE SCAM going on with Citimortgage. We need to stand up and fight. Lets contact our Congressmen and Women and dont forget the President of the united states and raise hell!! Lets get a pettion going lets all sighn and fight these crooks now. STOP the PONZZIE GAMES now.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks
Was the above complaint useful?

CitiMortgage   Logo CitiMortgage