Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted: 2011-12-23 by

Health code

CiCi's Pizza
Watertown NY, New York
My husband and I went to the Watertown N.Y. location, we had never been to a CiCi's before. The food was so-so. It was the health and sanitation practices that were sadly lacking! First we saw a employee sweep off a messy table with a broom used on the floor, we know this because we saw him sweep the floor next. He did spray something on the table and wipe it off, but it was still pretty disgusting! Then we saw the same employee sweep a salt shaker out from under a table with said broom, the cap fell off the shaker, he bent down put the cap back on the shaker and replaced it on the table! Not 5 minutes later a young man came out from the kitchen carrying 2 pizzas he was not wearing gloves, I had seen him handling other things in the kitchen earlier. Granted the pizzas were on pans, but if they had been mine I would of refused them. My husband and I have worked in restaurants, sandwhich shops, etc. for over 20 years, we know the codes. Can we say "cross contamination", I'll bet the health department can!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Fireworks and Kids Safety