company sucks

hi i worked for carmax and this is the worse place to buy a car, ther lie about every thing these cars suck
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees
Was the above complaint useful?

15th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
I soooooo agree with this comment. Worked there myself and they treat their employees like crap and sell even crappier cars!!!
 27th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also worked for CarMax and wasted a year of my life there... I watched them low ball appraisals of cars stating that there were many defects that would be costly to repair and then do nothing to the vehicle but wash it and retail it for 5 to 8 thousand dollar mark ups. The management is a joke, from the beginning of my employment they start to build a file of "action plan" reviews so they can terminate or threaten to terminate you at anytime. The store I worked for had 40+ sales consultants and reduced the lot inventory from 380 to 160 cars and then demanded that every sales consultant sell no less than 10 cars each or termination. 3 out of every 5 cars I sold had to have a work order written up and signed off my a manger to repair something that was broken.. like the AC or rough idle or major paint defects. their commission scale sucks and you will make more money working at McDonalds... don't waste your life for high blood pressure and low or no pay. and definitely check the tires on the car you buy.. the DOT dates are usually around 2006 or 2007 manufacture date.

Contact Us