logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
The Brick
No communication for payment protection plan
2. (14 mins ago)
Ericdress.com
Don't buy from this website ever
3. (37 mins ago)
Advanced Air Solutions / Filter Queen
Devious Deceptive Sales Tactics
4. (54 mins ago)
Everbuying.com
I was given a tracking number which I couldn't seem to track
5. (55 mins ago)
Filter Queen
High Pressure Sale

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Caracol Cream, Ontario Complaints & Reviews - Scam charges!

Caracol Cream Contacts & Informations

Ontario
Canada
Phone: 877-550-0630
www.caracol-cream.com
Do not purchase this product. It can not be returned as the address they give is incorrect. It is a scam operation because once you receive your so called free trial, they automatically bill your account, and you have 60 days to return the product. BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE AN ADDRESS.

BUYER BEWARE!
Comments Canada Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of May, 2008 by   Tiffany Ennes +1 Votes
I actually ordered Caracol Cream for both me and my mother, and although I did not like it, my mother absolutely loves it. I contacted their customer service phone number and they gave me the address on the spot for my return. I'm not sure how you tried to contact them, but my return process wasn't difficult at all.
 26th of May, 2008 by   Kay Anderson 0 Votes
They have all their contact info on their site, all you have to do is contact them and get their return number. I did and it only took less than a day, did you try to contact them at all?
 11th of Jun, 2008 by   kelly 0 Votes
I bought the cream week and half ago; don't see anything yet but willing to give it a full 2 weeks trail. Did anyone out there used this product and see improvement? I would love to hear from all who had used the cream whether you think it worked or not please drop me a line. I would like to trash it if it doesn't work since I donot want to wast time (time that I can try something else)...thanks
 28th of Jul, 2008 by   suzanne 0 Votes
hi. I have been using the caracol cream for about three weeks now, and I am just starting to see a noticable result (results). I talked to their on line questions, and I always got an answer. I am now noticing great exfoliation, by that I mean they said I would see redness when the exfoliation was happening, I am also breaking out a tiny bit, but I feel this is positive, by cleaning out the deep pores. Also, I NEVER thought anything would deeply lighten or get rid of old sun spots. Now one you can no longer even see . the other three are lightening more every day, all but one bad one is almost gone!!! A miracle for me. My face is looking more uneven now, I think because it works faster on different parts of face. just wish it would firm eye area. But I am going to keep using it because of the dramatic difference, and I am olive complected which is harder to see results as quick, I am happy.
 31st of Aug, 2008 by   Chrissiann 0 Votes
Darling, this is a complaint board. the fact taht you come in praising caracol cream, which is fraudulant company with fradulant practices, suggests you work for these people. Why else would you come on to the 'complaint' board praising them/
 2nd of Sep, 2008 by   ladykatie57 0 Votes
I used to love the Internet to find out which products work, which services are legit, and which ones are scams. It has now become impossible to tell, since you get two totally opposite answers to just about anything you are looking for a review on. I don't know if the scammers are the ones posting the positive reviews, or if there really are people who have tried these products and services and actually had favorable results with them. I think what the Internet needs is just ONE unbiased, trustworthy website who will test and check out these products and tell it like it is so we, the consumers, know the REAL deal about EVERYTHING we might possibly be considering buying.
 5th of Sep, 2008 by   BETTY 0 Votes
I got one 14 days trial and tried it less than a week. It caused my face break out and spin in my eyes and my head upon waking. I stopped using it and sure enough side effect was gone.
I contacted to cancel and terminate it immediately. I cud not use it to side effect.
Sure enough, I got charged on my credit card statement right away for that free 14 days trial.
I will file complaint against this.
I wish I read this first before I order this.
 9th of Sep, 2008 by   Kathy 0 Votes
I haven't even recieved my Caracol Cream. I did however received my shipping statement and UPS tracking number was incorrect, so I have no way of verifying when it will be received for my 14 day trial. When I contacted them they informed me they could charge my card at any point. When I again asked for the traking number they gave me the same wrong number. I read the side effects and don't even want to try it as I have rosacia and don't want it to worsen. When I told the girl I would be returing it as soon as it arrived she said again my account would be billed the full amount and I would get a refund. I still have 14 days from arrival to be charged I pointed out to them. I have until the 20th of Oct to return it from date of order. I will make sure it gets there if it cost me the full amount it costs for the product to get it there, I will make sure it is signed for.
I do know I will not be ordering anymore trial offers for anything.
I too wish I had read this before I ordered.
 11th of Sep, 2008 by   Marie 0 Votes
I would not order from this company!!! I was billed $59.00 for my trial offer. I called my credit card co. and we are disputing it. I cancelled before the 2 week period and my card was already billed and they will not remove it. I will also be writing to the Attorney General's office and B.B.B. I talked with a Tiffany who was very rude.
I can not believe that they have not been shut down already.
This company is horrible.
 19th of Sep, 2008 by   Leonard 0 Votes
Stay as far away from these people and and their ineffective product as possible. They won't quit shipping the stuff - had to go to the credit card company to get it to stop.
BIG BIG SCAM - ENTITIES LIKE THIS SPOIL INTERNET SHOPPING FOR EVERYONE.
 22nd of Sep, 2008 by   susan 0 Votes
Stay away from this company, you try to return this product and they give you a fake address to return product then when they don't get there product back because they would never received it in the first place they already charged your card so you are out the money already so you really need TO FORGET THIS CREAM AND IT DOES NOT WORK ANYWAY, GO FIND ANOTHER PRODUCT THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF.BIG SCAM
 29th of Sep, 2008 by   keefer -1 Votes
What do you expect? Something for nothing apparently - and all you have to do is provide your Credit card number. (?) Try using your eyes and read the Terms and Conditions - which you have to agree to to sign up for the "Free Trial" :"You will have fourteen full days after you receive your shipment to evaluate and see its results so far on your skin." That is after you receive a "full months supply". So what do think happens on day 15? "You will be billed the discounted price of only fifty-nine dollars and ninety five cents at the end of your fourteen day trial period" Are there any questions? Maybe what were you thinking? What is worse is that you have signed up for a monthly charge - with a monthly delivery of the cream - until you cancel. "We will conveniently ship you your reserved thirty-day supply of Caracol Cream every month" Hope you like this stuff.
 1st of Oct, 2008 by   Laura Kelley 0 Votes
Yes this is a scam. I returned mine before the 14 day cut off and was billed $59.95 and today I had $68.90 debited from my card even though I returned the product and cancelled any further shipments. I spoke to someone on the phone and he stated he couldn't do anything about the billing and email was the only option I have to contact them this dispute. My credit card company has blocked them even though Caracol said they would take off my credit card information I do not trust them. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They are a scam. Cream doesnt work. Packaged was terrible. Dishonest... Good luck to everyone trying to get there money back.
 2nd of Oct, 2008 by   Lisa 0 Votes
Has anybody done research on who owns their domain, caracol-cream.com? It's very interesting... they've gone to some lengths to hide who they are. They also own three other domains.

2nd of Oct, 2008 by   terri 0 Votes
I'm so upset. I ordaer the 14 day trail, for $4.95. I never received The product. I emailed them 7 times they told me I had to return the product to get my money back. How can I return something I don't have. I have to cancel my credit card #.
I can't understand how this company get away with this
 2nd of Oct, 2008 by   Jason 0 Votes
Hello,

My name is Jason and I would just like to let you know I am a senior representative of the company Caracol Cream. I sincerely appreciate your opinion on our company and I have no doubt in my mind that your experience with our company comes with adequate proof and background. I am not going to try and deny these allegations as I have come to realize through my own personal research, I am fully acknowledging our flaws and faults. I do realize that our customer service does have some crucial holes, those of which we are striving to replace for our past, present and future customers.

I want to take this opportunity and apologize for these unpleasant experiences with our company thus far, and offer my assistance in resolving any and all issues your currently have with our company. If you are in need of any assistance that you were unable to receive via our customer support team, I would be more than happy to give it to you.

I understand that many customers have felt betrayed by our insufficient customer support and I want to do justice to their complaints by fully addressing them myself personally.

I do understand you are probably very angry with our company, however I do want to point out that we are currently accepting the fact that there were mistakes done, and I feel the only thing reasonable to do is to right these wrongs.

4th of Oct, 2008 by   SV 0 Votes
Caracol creams return address is in California, not Canada. That's why you have so many problems. Read the terms and conditions!! Everything you need to know if there. Worded badly, but there.
 14th of Oct, 2008 by   sherry greene 0 Votes
I will return the other jar of cream. I did not order it. Stop using this scam on people.
 15th of Oct, 2008 by   JMurray 0 Votes
I got very nervous after reading the complaints AFTER placing my order. I have to say that the company was very good about a return. All I did was call, they gave me a return authorization # and cancelled any future orders. They even went a step further and sent an email confirming the cancellation. My credit card was never charged.
 15th of Oct, 2008 by   Jeanne A. Huard 0 Votes
To Whom It May Concern:
STOP SHIPPING ME CARACOL CREAM. Today, 10-15-08, is my second request to stop shipping me this cream. Approximately 2 weeks ago I called to make this request. In the meantime, like 2 days ago, I received another jar of cream. Today, 10-15, when I talked to customer service I was given a return authorization number. The number is 12749-2RN. Once again, please stop shipping this cream.
I returned the cream today, 10-15-08 by U.S. Postal Service.

Better Business Bureau's Consumer Tips