logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Ericdress
A crooked Company
2. (7 mins ago)
bbc online lottery microsoft promo
enquiry about the winning price
3. (9 mins ago)

Failed delivery

Canada Post
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada
A small package (about 500 g) was mailed from Scarborough, Ontario on Thursday March 25 to my address in Edmonton, Alberta. It hasn't arrived as of Thursday 8 April. When checking the tracking number, I was horrified to find that the package had arrived in Edmonton postal depot on Saturday 3 April, and finally the item was sent out for delivery on the 7th. Having not received it as of 5.30pm on the 8th, I phoned the Canada Post and received no satisfactory answer, except I was advised to contact the sender and put a trace on it.

Imagine the package is sitting somewhere a few blocks from my home for 5 days, and Canada Post was unable to deliver it.

They are eager to raise the postage rates regularly, it charges one of the highest rates in the world for letter mail and parcels, and the lowest speed in delivering them. Perhaps the only country that charges GST on stamps, and charges $5 for delivering customs parcels. It is time to replace the greedy heads of this inept crown corporation with people who can afford a little care towards its customers.
Comments Canada Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jun, 2010 by   leungr 0 Votes
I ordered a new netbook through Bestbuy end of last year. Normally the shipment would normally takes 4-5 days after the order confirmed. You know what, I waited more than 3 weeks ( 21 days) to get delivered to my place. I checked with Bestbuy online customer services and they found out to me that my new netbook was still sitting in the post office. Canada Post is SUCKS! They are not deserved to raise the fee.
 27th of Jun, 2010 by   CostcoBosco842939 0 Votes
What I don't understand about Canada Post is how the stamps have that red "P" on the bottom corner. It's supposed to mean that you're protected from postage hikes, and yet to my understanding it doesn't protect you at all. So now if you use the older stamps with the "P" on it, you'll still need to put a few extra cents onto it for the price hike.
 10th of Dec, 2010 by   catspjs 0 Votes
I love how they will stop a letter and take the time out to return it asking for their penny or whatever amount it is yet people like yourself are sitting there waiting and waiting and they don't make any effort or very minimal to try to address the problem.
 6th of Jan, 2011 by   Dr. Herman and/or Mrs. Ardath Effa 0 Votes
We live in a condo complex and have an intercom phone number. For the last several times we have been home when deliveries were made, but we were not contacted that the post man had a package for us. Instead, in our mail box was a notification that we had to go to the post office to pick up the parcel. Is Canada Post no longer delivering packages to residents in condos even though all the post man has to do is dial our number on the intercom and we would gladly go pick them up from the post man? It is annoying to have to go to the post office to pick up these parcels and not until the next day! - Dr. Herman & Ardath Effa
 18th of Feb, 2011 by   vytas 0 Votes
Please share your experiences here on Facebook page " Canada Post Fail - we demand accountability": http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canada-Post-Fail-we-demand-accountability/152229818166902
 9th of Jan, 2012 by   mailedout 0 Votes
Unfortunately Canada post has been using third parties such as Greyhound to deliver parcels.
There is absolutely no postal security for these parcels that go through Greyhound Canada
there are also several other third parties that I have not been able to obtain the name of
be warned Canada post security is nonexistent as soon as your mail enters these third parties
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   Frank Trepanier 0 Votes
Parcels sitting for days in Edmonton is common it seems they dont want to send a truck out unless it is packed tight as they might have to pay the driver for the day and he could be finished a bit early.

Useful Tips How to Cut Moving Costs