logo

Macy's Furniture and Bedding
Macy's Furniture/Bedding Issues
3. (7 mins ago)
Coral Resorts - RCI
Dishonest, Lies, Misrepresenting and did I say Dishonest!
4. (7 mins ago)
myloan
Taken �69.99 out of my account on 3 occasions
5. (14 mins ago)
Score Sense
Never signed up for free trial

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bounce Energy, Houston, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Horrible Customer Service Experience

Bounce Energy Contacts & Informations

Bounce Energy

Posted: 2011-01-25 by    Katia LaManna

Horrible Customer Service Experience

Bounce Energy
Houston, Texas
Where do I start- the story is long and cumbersome to write. In summary- Bounce energy was supposed to transfer my electricity to my new address due to an upcoming move. They were supposed to keep the electric on at my current address- all of which had been clearly explained to them. While I was still living at my old address- they turned off the electricity!!! I was in the middle of a move- and had to pack in the dark with candles. I received no apology and they never assumed the blame. To make matters worse- they overcharged me on my bill- said they would rectify the overcharge and NEVER did! This company has some serious service issues and there is no way they can continue to compete with so much competition around... I implore you- do not use this company- they don't deserve the business!
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Simple Ways to Save $1,000