logo

3. (1 mins ago)
Netgear
4. (2 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
Letter stating has won prize
5. (13 mins ago)

Posted:    No BP 4 Me

Personal Violation

23rd Ave 111 St
Canada
BPs...oh where to start...after working for them for years... I rarely go there. Now, thanks to some employee...idiocy...I will never return!

Going to this particular BPs, the service is always crappy, and one employee took the cake!...and my dad's credit card!!!

My father got a phonecall from his credit card company asking if he had been in Calgary the past weekend. He said no. Apparently what happened was that my father forgot his card at the restaraunt, the employee took it and spent it until it was declined!!!

I have no idea what actions my parents are going to take...but it better be severe for that employee!
Comments Canada Restaurants & Bars
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Feb, 2009 by   Critic +1 Votes
I went to Boston pizza on the following location. The service was terrible too. I went on sunday. We had two adults and two children. We ordered large pizza, Jambolaya, Kids meals and drinks. the waiter took the order and never showed up until we finished our meal and ready to take the bill. Then he charged for our kids' meals and drinks on Sunday. This store had huge sign in the front saying Kids Eat Free on Sunday. This kind of restaurant is bound to go bankrupt soon. Service terrible, food is bad compared to other boston pizzas(like the one in scarborough. We go there often. The service is excellent and food is good).

Unit R3-101 50 Interchange
Vaughan, ON
L4K 5C3
Telephone - (905) 760-2911
Fax - (905) 760-2698
 17th of Nov, 2010 by   supermonkey30 -1 Votes
We stood there for at least 3 minutes before we were greeted and seated. After all the restaurant was not that busy. Maybe 5 tables were being served. I had a very bad experience tonight with Boston Pizza as well, and was lied to when they tried to pre-auth my credit card for $61.34 3 times when my bill was only $47.19. I was on the phone with my credit card company when the manager told me that it is standard that their credit card bank company pre-auths above and beyond to make sure that they get their payment. I told him to just charge my credit card a certain amount of what I knew was available on my credit card, and the rest on my bank card. He said he would try. I was so angry when I found out from my credit card company that what they were doing is illegal, and started yelling at him. He told me to get out and never come back. Should have seen the red flag when I went in there, and saw I was glad to see them in my rear view mirror, and shall never return. As they say good riddance to bad rubbish.

This is the location that I say good riddance to bad rubbish:

205 Franklin Blvd.
Cambridge, Ontario
 23rd of Apr, 2012 by   Gravitytheseducer -2 Votes
Supermonkey I live in Cambridge close to that Boston Pizza and I have never had an issue paying with my credit card. I have only ever had good experiences at that location. Im sure they are happy to lose you as a customer if your reaction is to scream like a barbarian and embarass yourself. Very mature.
 23rd of Apr, 2012 by   johnrosscook 0 Votes
Gravity, I am sure you would have done much better that night unless you are a rich snob or one of those drunken sailors. You must be the only one keeping them in business because every time I have driven by there, the parking lot is pretty empty unless you are one of the waiters inside that joint? I been in lots of Boston Pizzas, and they are falling part inside (their seats are falling apart). I am actually glad that I was lost as a customer. On that note, the manager did actually call to apologize to me for what they did, and did invite me to come back. So just maybe, you spoke too soon? :D
 23rd of Apr, 2012 by   johnrosscook 0 Votes
By the way Gravity, so did I. I drove by that Boston Pizza lots of times, and the parking lot was always empty unless you were the rich snob or the drunken sailor inside drinking at the bar hoping to keep their doors open. Unless you are one of the waiters inside that stinkin joint? I am so glad I don't live near there anymore, and now can enjoy Montana's or any other good restaurant unlike Boston Pizza which is a dump and overpriced. :)
 28th of Apr, 2012 by   Gravitytheseducer -2 Votes
Well johnrosscook if I'm a rich snob why would I need to work at Boston Pizza? And drunken sailor? wtf are you even talking about. You sound like your 70
 22nd of May, 2012 by   U R STUPED -1 Votes
I just want to clarify that I've worked for credit card processors and this is/was standard practice to pre-auth for more than the value of the bill at a restaurant so the tip would be covered. This was never illegal as stated by Supermonkey30, this was standard practice and the value was simply a pre-auth and the extra credit would be released within days.

Same thing happens when pre-authing your card to fill up at the gas station, it automatically pre-auths let's say 100$, you fill your car up then it releases the remaining amount.

When you rant and print bull on the internet you are only making people dumber. If you don't know what you're talking about please keep it to yourself.
 22nd of May, 2012 by   johnrosscook 0 Votes
UR STUPED needs to learn how to spell...when you post comments like you just did, you sound even worse and shame mankind. You sound like the manager that I talked to on the phone. Gravity probably told you to come on here, and start your bullshit. Hope you dont get caught by your employers If what I said wasn't true, I wouldn't have said it. Go read my original post, and look for the lines that I was on the phone with my credit card company at the time of the incident twice. There are very intelligent people in this world, and you are not one of them. I freakin do know about the gas station at the pumps, but they are not aksing for tips you dumbass. It is to ensure you don't run off without paying for your gas at the pump. And besides if the resturants all did that, I would have known about it a long time ago. Not sure what credit card company you worked for, but it sounds like one of those low down ones that is full of stupid people just like you. Because I asked the acting manager to charge it another way, and he refused was the real I was mad. And oh yeah, the girl denying that they were even doing any such thing also ticked me off. Get your facts straight! The fact that still we begging for a tip such as 17%, and was very unworthy of it because of the poor customer service while we were eating our dinner. That just shows me they were desperate to keep their doors open. So, again get your facts straight, and have a goodnight.

Dental Insurance: Should You Bite?

Latest Groups