logo

Big Bazaar Complaints & Reviews - Cheating

Big Bazaar Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-09-19 by

Cheating

in the national newspaper there is a good half page advertisement of lower prices of few articles without any conditions on the Wednesday special deals .i went to the store and picked up the tetra pack milk of the required quantities I wished to buy..
While I stood in the queue to pay I am told by some employee or manager of the store that I cannot pick up beyond 4 pieces ...but I said no where it is written and it wasn't there in the newspaper ...but he didn't care to listen. Is this a method of luring the customer to come to the store ...I call it CHEATING. IS MR. BIYANI LISTENING ??????
Advertising something and once the customer comes to the store the real story is something else??????how long will such promises last ...one bad experience and that customer will never enter the store
Any explanations. Please contact me on vandana@modivansh.com
Is this how the customer is treated????
I need an explanation and compensation from the company for the harassment I went through
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Department Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

Big Bazaar - Home delivery issues
www.bigbazaar.com

I have ordered a washing machine and metal coat from Big Bazaar bangalore and they have failed in the assured date of delivery. Its been a month and not received the coat yet. Washing machine they delivered in wrong way... it got damaged a little..

They are not even bothered to inform about the delay.
 6th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Big Bazaar - not received charger with the camera

hi,

according to what is written on the camera box i should have recived charger with the camera however big bazaar person is saying that they are not providing the charger and i have to pay for that separately.
 24th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
i have bought an Wardroff on 25th Dec, 09 till 25rt JAN ., 10 it is not yet delivered
 4th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

Big Bazaar - rude behaviour
India

Big bazaar, old madras road, bangalore, very rude behavior by the baggage counter person and also the billing person. I asked for a big polythene bag just to manage the purchase whatever I made there, they didn't gave the bag and also behaved in a very bad way. I won't go the shop ever, and even suggest the friend to not go there for marketing
 4th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also faced a similar situation, I purchased a lot of things, I asked the security, where can I get a big poly bag to put all the bags in one and big bag and take in bike, they told you can get it in baggage counter, I went to baggage counter they told, you can get it in inside, we are not giving polythene. I went inside to get the same, they told you can get it in baggage counter. I again went to them they told they don't have.I again went to one security, that security guy came with me and they got the big polythene from the same baggage counter. I asked they baggage counter, how are you giving the big polythene now, you told you don't have, he replied in a very bad way . he told through hand.I thought to reply and do some thing, but I had some relatives with me, so I didn't told him much. This incident happened in bangalore old madras road big bazaar.
 2nd of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I bought perfume bottle from Ameerpet
 6th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes

Big Bazaar - I do not know why they are cheating people like this
Big Bazaar

As mentioned in thier advertisement that if we buy more then Rs 7999 then we are entitled for juicer, mixer, grinder as free gift just after showing the bill.i shop for Rs 8600 and they are giving fake promises since 3 days and giving all non sense reasons for not providing the gift.this is very sad and no manager is coming forward to talk and resolve this. i do not know why they are cheating people like this.
 8th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from the Future Group team. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. It would help me look into your matter further if you would write to priya@futuregroup.in with the invoice number, the store details, your contact details and reference id 633. Rest assured you will get the free gift you are entitled to.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group Customer Care
 15th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received any response from you.

Regards,