logo

Collect Pros
Collections scam
2. (22 mins ago)
Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator
Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
3. (29 mins ago)
Sempercoons
No cat & no deposit refund
4. (30 mins ago)

Big Bazaar Complaints & Reviews - Cheating

Big Bazaar Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-09-19 by    vandana modi

Cheating

in the national newspaper there is a good half page advertisement of lower prices of few articles without any conditions on the Wednesday special deals .i went to the store and picked up the tetra pack milk of the required quantities I wished to buy..
While I stood in the queue to pay I am told by some employee or manager of the store that I cannot pick up beyond 4 pieces ...but I said no where it is written and it wasn't there in the newspaper ...but he didn't care to listen. Is this a method of luring the customer to come to the store ...I call it CHEATING. IS MR. BIYANI LISTENING ??????
Advertising something and once the customer comes to the store the real story is something else??????how long will such promises last ...one bad experience and that customer will never enter the store
Any explanations. Please contact me on vandana@modivansh.com
Is this how the customer is treated????
I need an explanation and compensation from the company for the harassment I went through
Comments India Department Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Sep, 2008 by   dhanesh 0 Votes

Big Bazaar - Home delivery issues
India
www.bigbazaar.com

I have ordered a washing machine and metal coat from Big Bazaar bangalore and they have failed in the assured date of delivery. Its been a month and not received the coat yet. Washing machine they delivered in wrong way... it got damaged a little..

They are not even bothered to inform about the delay.
 6th of Oct, 2009 by   ramjee yadav 0 Votes

Big Bazaar - not received charger with the camera
India

hi,

according to what is written on the camera box i should have recived charger with the camera however big bazaar person is saying that they are not providing the charger and i have to pay for that separately.
 24th of Jan, 2010 by   shafikul shah 0 Votes
i have bought an Wardroff on 25th Dec, 09 till 25rt JAN ., 10 it is not yet delivered
 2nd of Jul, 2011 by   Net2011 0 Votes