logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Port-A-Field
CS Platinum is unfair with their policies
2. (3 mins ago)
Empire
bad product
5. (26 mins ago)
Jif Peanut Butter
Insect Body Parts in the Jars (2)

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bharat Gas Complaints & Reviews - Delay in the delivery of cylinder!

Bharat Gas Contacts & Informations

Bharat Gas

Posted:    Mary Jasee

Delay in the delivery of cylinder!

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency - Sandesh Gas (Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra. This time my experience was equally horrendously.

24th APril 07: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

2th may 07 : Cylinder still not delivered (agency promised to deliver in a couple of days).

4th May 07 : Made a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.

10th May07 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was booked on 4th May, it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.

17th May 07 : Cylinder finally delivered.

26th May 07 : My standby cylinder got over and I called agency for booking
The representative states that since my last cylinder was delivered on 17th May 07, they would accept fresh booking only after 20 days.

I have faced this kind of problems several times in the past. I have a strong thinking that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries and we as customers face the brunt. The service level and response by the agency staff is atrocious. They carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want.

People beware!
Comments India Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jul, 2007 by   Kanai Lal Ghosh 0 Votes
I had booked a cylinder with M/s Deep Gas (consumer no 9535) on 01 Jul 07 but have not received the same till 20 Jul 07. Everyday they are assuring that they are delivering the same. But of no effect. I am following up this for past 15 days but of no effect.
 10th of Sep, 2007 by   Priya Anand 0 Votes
Delay in the delivery of cylinder has happened several times, in fact, all the time! Its the same story always. Everytime, i book for a refill of cylinder with my Agency(Maanav Enterprises-Frazer town-Bangalore), they claim to deliver it in 5-6days and it never happens even in 1 month's time. I keep calling at least 2-3 times a day and they keep saying that they will send it today.

Horrible service! I m very upset by Bharat Gas for this matter. Many people have got complaints over this agency and people say that the gas is sold at good prices elsewhere by the agency; hence they say stock is not there.

Consumer no: 16223 in the name of Anand Parasuram
Booking no: 122290, Booking date: 31/8/07
 20th of Sep, 2007 by   Anil K.Naik 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your kind attention that I am a resident of Virar(W), Mumbai (Thane Dist.), Maharashtra.
My Consumer No. is 57428 and my dealer is Anita Gas Service , Virar (West).

I had made a telephonic booking for my 2nd cylinder on 10th September 2007 and was told that I would get delivery within 8 days.
Almost 11 days have elapsed and there is no sign of delivery of cylinder to my resident.

Leaving aside all important work, I have been making telephones after telephones since morning to my dealer 'Anita Gas', but in vain.

The phones are continuously engaged. It seems the receivers have been kept down to avoid customer phone calls.

I would therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and arrange for the delivery of the gas cylinder to me at the earliest.

Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Anil K.Naik

Mob.No.9324 811 313(Resi.)
 27th of Sep, 2007 by   Anil 0 Votes
Sir,
pl tell me process of getting new connection in panchkula haryana.
regards,
Anil
 4th of Oct, 2007 by   rafik kassamli manji 0 Votes
RESPECTED SIR I HEREBY RAFIK KASSAMLI MANJI CONSUMER OF BHARAT GAS IN MAHARASTHRA CITY MUMBAI DISTRIBUTOR NAME IS MADHU GAS AREA CHINCHBUNDER NUMBAI 9 DISTRIBUTOR TELE NUMBER IS 02223778634 MYCONSUMER NUMBER IS 101697 UR DISTRIBUTOR IS HARASING US VERY MUCH IN GIVING REFIL CYLINDER ALWAYS TELLING U WIL GET AFTER 4DAYS SHE IS TALKING VERY GLOSSY N RUDLY WITH ALL CUSTOMERS NOT my cel number is 9820855968 name is rafik
 4th of Oct, 2007 by   m.h.prashanth kumar 0 Votes
delayed delivery more than 15 days ,frequently changing telephone numbers,rudely speaking to the customers
 20th of Nov, 2007 by   pradeep 0 Votes
We also have similar problems with Sachin Gas Service at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. They guys deliver it at their sweet times.
They don't even pick up calls!! it may be because they have more customers than they can handle!! I have given a complaint once. I got a reply mail from Bharatonline services and a phone call.

I am not even able to register my gas online since they say that their agency is not part of the online thing!! Thats it.
 30th of Dec, 2007 by   Satish Chakravarthy 0 Votes
I also have similar problems with my gas distributor - Mahalakshmi Gas Distributors at Indira Nagar, Bangalore. Everytime I make a booking, I am promised that the cylinder will arrive in 7 days but I need to make lot of follow-up calls and only then, it is delivered after 15-16 days. This time, it has been more than 15 days I made my booking but the cylinder has not been delivered. When I call, the usual answer is they didn't get the load since 3 days and again, they promise to deliver within a day or two.
I have registered a complaint in their website(complaint# 26971). I would like to see what action do they take.
- Satish Chakravarthy
Ph# 9448020915
 3rd of Jan, 2008 by   Bharat Prasad 0 Votes
Hamar Bharat Gas Ka Cilender M/s. Kaushik Gas Service, Dharm Complex Nangloi Se Ata Hai
Inki Service Bahut Hi Gandi Hai. Telephone Koi Nahi Uthata Hai Gas Hamesa Hi Kam dete Hai Booking ke 10 Din Bad Cilender Bhejte Hai. Wha Bhi Kam
Please Enke Khilap Karwai Kare.
 8th of Jan, 2008 by   Suresh lal Ram 0 Votes
I AM CONSUMER BHARAT GAS FOR LAST TEN YEAR AND NOW
OUR SUPPLIER IS " CITY GAS,SIDHGORAMARKET,
JAMSHEDPUR,JHARKHAND. SERVICE OF M/S CITY GAS IS VERY POOR. I HAVE BOOKED FOR GAS ON 14TH DEC.07,BUT
NOT SUPPLIED TILL08.01.2008. IT IS COMPLAIN OF MASS CUSTOMERS.
 18th of Feb, 2008 by   Anusuya Roy 0 Votes
With great regret I would like to inform that we were taken aback by shock to see the customer service from Bharat GAs. We stay at Chennai .There had been a cylinder leakage at my friend's house . I was very much present there. We tried reaching emergency number provided 044-24756111 but they never turned up for help... The numbers mentioned in the website are all outdated and old. The one mentioned in grievance cell was not picked up though it was ringing. Its been now 2days already and that leaking cylinder is still at my friend's house. She has two kids and its so unsafe to keep the cylinder at home. Even the agency (Jayaram Agency) could not solve the problem. After 2days still they have not given a replacement of that leaking cylinder.
While claming to the best service provider you should keep in mind the facts how to deal with emergency.If God forbid some unforeseen event occurs then who would be blamed for the same.
Sice last 2 days my friend with both her kids are managing with breads only. Its a shame that Bharat gas showed no co-operation as of now. Within the country we feel to be strangers. Dont know what to do and whose doors to be knocked to get the problem solved.
 4th of Jul, 2008 by   mala 0 Votes
i also facign loot of problem from Mahalakshmi Enterprises, indranagar.
i booked cylinder before some 15-20 days and still cylinder not delivered.since 4-5 days i am trying to call but their phone is always engaged and even if it rings sometimes no one answers...
it is been a hell experiance...
 20th of Aug, 2008 by   Bala 0 Votes
Mahalakshi Enterprise service is really worst and no proper response, not worth to be with them.
 5th of Sep, 2008 by   Ravikumar M 0 Votes
I am a consumer since 2 years at Mahalaxmi Gas Agency Indiranager, cylinder got over on 29th August 2008 since then i am calling all the nos of mahalaxmi gas agency but nos will be always be ringing no response or continuously engaged. All my efforts to reach to book my cylinder thro phone is still not possible. I don't know how to cantact them

Ravikumar.M
Bangalore
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Mosesjayaraj.S 0 Votes
we have booked a gas 23 - 11- 2008 in banu gas agency in maduravoyal hence it is not delevered if we went to our customer office banu gas agency he told only after21 days only you can book a cylinder if we book after 21 days it tooks 15 days to delevery and also our cylinders are sell to local hotels if we ask also the concern banu gas agency staffs are saying go and complain where you need what is the necessary of having two cylinder ? always one will be empty and one will be working it will come for 24days only rest days we have to cook from old age stove can u give me any response ? about this i have complained already but not necessary action taken what can i do? kindly reply
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   S.P.CHITRAKANNAN 0 Votes
we have booked a gas 13- 11- 2008 in banu gas agency in maduravoyal hence it is not delevered if we went to our customer office banu gas agency he told only after21 days only you can book a cylinder if we book after 21 days it tooks 15 days to delevery and also our cylinders are sell to local hotels if we ask also the concern banu gas agency staffs are saying go and complain where you need what is the necessary of having two cylinder ? always one will be empty and one will be working it will come for 24days only rest days we have to cook from old age stove can u give me any response ? about this i have complained already but not necessary action taken what can i do? kindly reply
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   sarathy 0 Votes
banu gas agency is not supplying gas regularly to us so kindly we need any change of agency near by maduravoyal chennai-95
 25th of Apr, 2009 by   J BB 0 Votes
It has always been that Mahalaxmi gas agency, HAL 2nd Stage, Bangalore, never gives the gas according to booking order. It takes more than 15 days + 3 daya visit+ a couple of phone call to get the refill.
Since seven years I am facing this.
Even complaining to the HEAD office also does not work.
 25th of Apr, 2009 by   J BB 0 Votes
It has always been that Mahalaxmi gas agency, HAL, Bangalore, never gives the gas according to booking order. It takes more than 15 days + 3 daya visit+ a couple of phone call to get the refill.
Since seven years I am facing this.
Even complaining to the HEAD office also does not work.
 20th of Jun, 2009 by   j_Venky 0 Votes
These guys are still pathetically placed aven after launching online booking. I dont understand 10 -15 days wating time and 5-10 days delay in addition. there must be fraud underlying in these agencies.

Credit Card Company Calling Fraud