Bharat Gas

Delay in the delivery of cylinder!

I have faced this problem several times. I book refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency - Sandesh Gas (Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra. This time my experience was equally horrendously.

24th APril 07: Cylinder Booked (agency committed delivery time as 3-4 days).

2th may 07 : Cylinder still not delivered (agency promised to deliver in a couple of days).

4th May 07 : Made a follow-up call. Agency mentioned booking not done. I was shocked. I had repeat the entire sequence of initial booking & follow up. The representative heard me and said that it will be delivered soon.

10th May07 : Cylinder still not delivered. On follow up the rep said that since the cylinder was booked on 4th May, it would take 4-5 days to be delivered. I lost my patience now and fired the guy.

17th May 07 : Cylinder finally delivered.

26th May 07 : My standby cylinder got over and I called agency for booking
The representative states that since my last cylinder was delivered on 17th May 07, they would accept fresh booking only after 20 days.

I have faced this kind of problems several times in the past. I have a strong thinking that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries and we as customers face the brunt. The service level and response by the agency staff is atrocious. They carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want.

People beware!
Complaint comments Comments (93) Complaint country India Complaint category Utility Services

19th of Jul, 2007 by    0 Votes
I had booked a cylinder with M/s Deep Gas (consumer no 9535) on 01 Jul 07 but have not received the same till 20 Jul 07. Everyday they are assuring that they are delivering the same. But of no effect. I am following up this for past 15 days but of no effect.
 10th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
Delay in the delivery of cylinder has happened several times, in fact, all the time! Its the same story always. Everytime, i book for a refill of cylinder with my Agency(Maanav Enterprises-Frazer town-Bangalore), they claim to deliver it in 5-6days and it never happens even in 1 month's time. I keep calling at least 2-3 times a day and they keep saying that they will send it today.

Horrible service! I m very upset by Bharat Gas for this matter. Many people have got complaints over this agency and people say that the gas is sold at good prices elsewhere by the agency; hence they say stock is not there.

Consumer no: 16223 in the name of Anand Parasuram
Booking no: 122290, Booking date: 31/8/07
 20th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your kind attention that I am a resident of Virar(W), Mumbai (Thane Dist.), Maharashtra.
My Consumer No. is 57428 and my dealer is Anita Gas Service , Virar (West).

I had made a telephonic booking for my 2nd cylinder on 10th September 2007 and was told that I would get delivery within 8 days.
Almost 11 days have elapsed and there is no sign of delivery of cylinder to my resident.

Leaving aside all important work, I have been making telephones after telephones since morning to my dealer 'Anita Gas', but in vain.

The phones are continuously engaged. It seems the receivers have been kept down to avoid customer phone calls.

I would therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and arrange for the delivery of the gas cylinder to me at the earliest.

Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Anil K.Naik

Mob.No.9324 811 313(Resi.)
 27th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes
pl tell me process of getting new connection in panchkula haryana.
 28th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

Bharat Gas Ltd,. - Poor service!

I am a resident of Transport Nagar Meerut (U.P.)and I have a LPG gas connection from "Geetanjali Gas Service, Meerut". I am facing a big problem while booking the gas since last one year. The agency owners refused to book my gas so many times without "Ration Card" and the process of booking is very lengthy. On the other hand there are so many delivery man who are selling LPG gas on black, there are no rules or foundation for them, they can freely take gas cylinder from the godown of agency as per their requirement for sale in the market but the genuine connection holder are facing so many problems.

Poor service!
 4th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
 4th of Oct, 2007 by    0 Votes
delayed delivery more than 15 days ,frequently changing telephone numbers,rudely speaking to the customers
 20th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
We also have similar problems with Sachin Gas Service at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. They guys deliver it at their sweet times.
They don't even pick up calls!! it may be because they have more customers than they can handle!! I have given a complaint once. I got a reply mail from Bharatonline services and a phone call.

I am not even able to register my gas online since they say that their agency is not part of the online thing!! Thats it.
 30th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I also have similar problems with my gas distributor - Mahalakshmi Gas Distributors at Indira Nagar, Bangalore. Everytime I make a booking, I am promised that the cylinder will arrive in 7 days but I need to make lot of follow-up calls and only then, it is delivered after 15-16 days. This time, it has been more than 15 days I made my booking but the cylinder has not been delivered. When I call, the usual answer is they didn't get the load since 3 days and again, they promise to deliver within a day or two.
I have registered a complaint in their website(complaint# 26971). I would like to see what action do they take.
- Satish Chakravarthy
Ph# 9448020915
 3rd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hamar Bharat Gas Ka Cilender M/s. Kaushik Gas Service, Dharm Complex Nangloi Se Ata Hai
Inki Service Bahut Hi Gandi Hai. Telephone Koi Nahi Uthata Hai Gas Hamesa Hi Kam dete Hai Booking ke 10 Din Bad Cilender Bhejte Hai. Wha Bhi Kam
Please Enke Khilap Karwai Kare.
 8th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
 18th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
With great regret I would like to inform that we were taken aback by shock to see the customer service from Bharat GAs. We stay at Chennai .There had been a cylinder leakage at my friend's house . I was very much present there. We tried reaching emergency number provided 044-24756111 but they never turned up for help... The numbers mentioned in the website are all outdated and old. The one mentioned in grievance cell was not picked up though it was ringing. Its been now 2days already and that leaking cylinder is still at my friend's house. She has two kids and its so unsafe to keep the cylinder at home. Even the agency (Jayaram Agency) could not solve the problem. After 2days still they have not given a replacement of that leaking cylinder.
While claming to the best service provider you should keep in mind the facts how to deal with emergency.If God forbid some unforeseen event occurs then who would be blamed for the same.
Sice last 2 days my friend with both her kids are managing with breads only. Its a shame that Bharat gas showed no co-operation as of now. Within the country we feel to be strangers. Dont know what to do and whose doors to be knocked to get the problem solved.
 18th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Lpg - Bharat Gas - Get a cylinder only if u r readt to pay Rs 500
Shanti Gas Agency, Chakkar Pur, Gurgaon

This is to bring to your notice the activities prevailing at the Shanti Gas Agency, Chakkar Pur, Gurgaon, Haryana.

None of their contact numbers (0124 – 2354199, 2350899, 2561799) is working for the past 3 months.
Therefore, there is no way one can contact them regarding the booking of LPG cylinders.

Their delivery vans are always taking rounds in the complex, but refuse to give any new contact number, or help in booking of cylinders. However, they are very keen on selling the cylinder if you are ready to pay them an exorbitant amount of Rs. 500.

I have been a consumer of Bharat Gas for more than 5 years myself, where as my family has been using it for over 30 years.
Never have I come across such daring acts of the agency’s official workers.

I hope the Company will sort all this at the earliest, and take serious actions against the people concerned in the illegal activities.

I expect the Company to make sincere efforts in order to regain the trust of its customers.

This is the second time i am submitting my complaint. The former complaint was not registered nor published, for the reasons best kown to the Company and the people concerned.

Looking forward to your help asap!!!!!!!!!!!
 16th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Bharat Gas - refusal to supply lpg
residential use

Pls.deliver this to the Bharat Gas Customer Support div. complaints.
I am a bharat gas consumer No 20674 originaly was supplioed by Abirami gas Kovai pudur, since 2003. 2007 abirami gas were removed by the company and transferred toLakshmi gas. now from the 10th of April Iam told they have transferred Kovaipudur consumers to one Radha Gas.
I live in Kovaipudur and I am anAdvocate. during 2003 when i regd.with Abhirami gas I had produced the "NO RATION CARD ISSUED CERTIFICATE" from the Thasildar and I was getting the gas from Abhirami and also from Lakshmi Gas.
Now When I called up Lakshmi gas they told me tocontact Radha Gas. When contacted Radha Gas, firstly, they never picked the phone for almost two days. finally when I got one lade on line she said they will not supply gas unless I produce the RationCard. I tried toexplain the situation that I am not having ration card and I have produced the NO CARD Cert. to abhirami in 2003 and till now I had been getting the LPG without any problem. The radha gas attendants willnot hear any of my statement and kleep telling me i must produce the ration card and they put the phone down, . I tried to contact the dealer, but since two days his mobile nummber keeps ringing but he does not pick up the phone, .
You are kindly requested totake immediate action since I am not having gas since the 10th of April2008.
Here in this Kovaipudur it has always been a problem that the distributors are behaving very dudely and that was one of the reasons for the company to cancel the licence of Abhirami gas.
Lakshmi gas was doing fairly good service and now somehow the dealership has beengiven to Radha gas. The Radha gas dealer owner is never available toexplain the problem. The ladies who man the outlet has the standard rweply "Bring the ration card."
Are we the Consumers at he mecy of these dealers? Please instruct the dealer to first traet the customers with minimum respect and also to check that since 2003 i had been getting the gas suppied from the same bharat gas dealer, then suddenly the new dealer wnats me toget he ration card which is denied tiome and the Tahsildar has givenme the no card certtificate. waht else am I to produce.
please advise the dealer and let me know your action.
Yours sincerely C.sethu., Advocate.
 12th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
respected sir/madam,
My name is deepak i want to contact with "bharat gas family" because we(citizens) can't get cylinder in right time at my city, the dealer is 35 kms far from particular city please suggest me the right solution.

my add:- a/p -Natepute
Dist- solapur
Pin:- 413109
So do the needful as early as possible

Thanks & Regards
 4th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
i also facign loot of problem from Mahalakshmi Enterprises, indranagar.
i booked cylinder before some 15-20 days and still cylinder not delivered.since 4-5 days i am trying to call but their phone is always engaged and even if it rings sometimes no one answers...
it is been a hell experiance...
 20th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Mahalakshi Enterprise service is really worst and no proper response, not worth to be with them.
 21st of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

The Manager,
Prasant Gas Agency,
Cherthala, Alappuzha.
Kerala State

Re:- Delay in receiving the filled Gas Cylinder.
Consumer No.4044

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above I regret to inform you that for the last few months your services are not satisfactory. I have booked for filled gas cylinder when the same was empty. But you are supplying the same after 15 days. Generally I am using one Gas Cylinder for 30 days or more which you can find from your records. At the same time the second cylinder, while emptying the 2nd Cylinder ie. 15 days after the delivery of the Ist Cylinder you are informing that you will not take the booking date of Gas and you are counting the same from your delivery date which is not justifiable. (For example even though I booked on Ist January and you supplied it on 15th January, ie. 15days after the booking and you are not accepting the booking till 6th February and you are suppling the same after 15 days ie. 21st February).

Now I request your goodself kindly go through the same and do the needful to supply the same within your stipulated period. I have booked for a filled gas cylinder under Booking Regn. No.721965 on 8th August, 2008 and so far I have not received the same.

If the above activities is going on I have no other alternative to approach your higher authorities.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
22-08-2008 Sd/-

Copy to: Bharath Petroleium, Kochi…for information.
 4th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

Bharat Gas - Undelivary of LPG cylinder
Bharat Gas

I has booked a cylinder as on 31st Aug'08 in Ganapathy bahrat gas agency, however, till today (4th Sep) the cylinder has not been delivered to my home. When I asked them they said that we do only home delivery & we do not give directly to customers. I has called so many times to them but every time they promised that they will deliver today itself but did not turn up. Today 4th sep '08 when I am calling up them they are not picking my call at all.

Can someone help me out as to know why these people are behaving in this manner. Its so pathetic for me. Since a week I don't have gas at home to prepare anything & these people are not at all understanding the urgency / importance.

Can some one hire a good people at least who can respond to queries properly.
 4th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
Bharat Gas Complaints - Undelivary of LPG cylinder
Review all Bharat Gas complaints
Posted: 2008-09-04 by Geeta [send email]
Undelivary of LPG cylinder

Complaint Rating:
Hi All,

rahul Kumar from Kolkata I has booked a cylinder as on 30th Aug'08 in Asadip bahrat gas agency Kolkata, however, till today (4th Sep) the cylinder has not been delivered to my home. This agency not Proper handel the customer i sugest pl do the need full and trained him how manage the customer.

BharatGas Logo BharatGas