Bank Of America

Bank of America
Monument Street, Baltimore MD 21205
Baltimore, Maryland
www.bankofamerica.com
I did a wire transfer using bank of america in baltimore MD johns hopkins branch to my own account in India using SWIFT codes. I was told that india is a slow to pay country and it takes about 3 weeks and no investigations would be don't till then. It has been 2 and a half months and it hasn't gone through. My bank in india has not received any information regarding this from bank of america and the bank of america is not willing to help. Every time i contact them they tell me that they are sending e-mail to the bank in india to find the status and that the money is in india and nothing can be done about it and it is possible that i lose my money. I have no clue as to how to go about it.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

16th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Today I received a call around 2:00 pm by a man named Sabio Majo telling me he was going to reduce by rate to 6, 99, He told me how much money was charged on my account which was right. He told me he would call me back in about a half hour to let me know for sure.He gave me his number to call 1-888-311-0279 x238
which rings bizzy. I have called 3 or 4 numbers at Bank Of America but none will answer my question. I want to stop anyone from using this account for about month.

Bank of America Logo Bank of America