logo

PTC/PTR Scam Sites List
Beware!
3. (9 mins ago)
Fallas Parades
Worst place to work for!
4. (17 mins ago)

bABIES R US
Causeway Blvd
Brandon, Florida
Phone: 813-685-7899
Went to store today. When handed receipt clerk told me about 5 question survey online that gave you a chance to win $500. When I went to address... said no longer valid. Store 6446. Why would they waste printing on receipts and customers time for a contest that does not exist.
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Nov, 2010 by   CRW in Plano 0 Votes
I had the same trouble! My receipt says, "Tell us what you think about your store visit today FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $500! Visit www.BRU-SURVEYS.com." It then says PLEASE RESPOND BY 11/14/10 TO PARTICIPATE. Guess what today's date is? 11/12/10! Yes, this is a valid contest. Yes, the URL is typed correctly. What's wrong with this picture?
 21st of Mar, 2011 by   lisaAperez 0 Votes
went into store 9544, and had to do an exchange on a gift. Customer service girl was new and kinda slow, she called for backup then Lety the store manager came over to help. Lety was very helpful to her and us waiting in line. She acknowledged we were standing there waiting and said we will be with you shortly. Then I felt better cause I was getting inpatient. Overall the visit was friendly, greeting was done and approach was given. But it was Lety who came to the rescue. Thanks you!
 6th of Jul, 2012 by   Magic Jewell 0 Votes
I also got a receipt with info, "For a chance to win $500!" Also no website to be found, Bummer. Also had trouble with gift registry at store, and big trouble trying to redeem coupon. Now I'm really bummed out!
 8th of Aug, 2012 by   Nana-jo 0 Votes
I could desperately use the$500 win survey with Babies R Us Having a problem finding or unable to register for a survey. Store6384 Peabody MA . Access code 0310-0888-3135. Please Help !!! I would very much like to be that winner. Tried my best for the survey but looks like I am not the only one that can't get survey.

I am asking that you Honor Survey to Win $500 with Babies R Us and send me my winnings.

Sincerely
Joanne Rosato
27 Newbury Street, Lot 26, Peabody, MA 01960
978-536-9075
 12th of Aug, 2012 by   valeria de souza 0 Votes
FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $500.STORE 6443.ACCESS CODE 0121-0128-5543.PLEASE HELP!!! I NEED HELP !!! MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT.THANK YOU. I LOVE BABIESRUS...
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   dizdizbru 0 Votes
There is a time limit from the date of the code or date of purchase in which you have to fill out the survey or it expires.
 5th of Sep, 2012 by   Donna M.Manning 0 Votes
Can not locate any online survey that will take my receipt.So might as well for get it, just remember what goes around comes around sad that companies cannot be honest. Thank You Sadly, Phx. Az.
 1st of Jan, 2013 by   Maria3179 0 Votes
same thing happened to me! and the customer service was appalling. I tried to fill out survey and couldn't even access it...and it was the same day! terrible company! terrible service! first pregnancy and regret registering there
 5th of Mar, 2013 by   hbwhitey 0 Votes
Store 6431
Access code 0520-9563-1382
My name is Heather & Shervin employee #1519730 was very helpful & i gv her 100% in customer service
 12th of Mar, 2013 by   Christine Startz -1 Votes
They cater to babies but yet it's way overpriced and would choose target prices over them. Half their products are constantly being discontinued. Half the time there coupons are useless because you are unable to use them towards half the products you purchase and the "Rewards" card I had a question about and had to be directed to "Toys r us" you have your name on it you should have some knowledge.Seems like there is always an inconvenience.
 12th of Mar, 2013 by   NYU MASTER 0 Votes
They picked Clayton up in Hanover with a 13yr old . . . .BOY . . . .YES . . .PONNY RIDES @ E CHESTNUT ST
 15th of May, 2013 by   Grabiela S. Lopez 0 Votes
Went on the internet to register for $500 win, no success at all finding site. Store #9547 Great baby clothes, so so prices, good service...exicted my granddaughter is havimg her first baby. a baby girl, young, still going to college, babies father college graduate/with granddaughter, saving to buy first home. Good, loving young couple, whole family 100% exicted. Me great-grandmother young, 57 years. Wish I could afford to buy all they need for their first baby they deserve it. Good, hard working,
reliant, responsiable, church going young couple, always doing the right things, right all the time, never complains about anything...Really great couple, the kind all parents wish they had.
My great-granddaughter will be truly blessed to have these parents by her side.

Scam Artists Preying On Trusting Elderly