logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
sareez.com
Did not send me all items I ordered
2. (14 mins ago)
Vector Marketing
Scam and cheating
3. (15 mins ago)
Wells Fargo Bank
got fired
4. (1 hr 23 mins ago)
KITNZLUV Fine Himalayan & Persian Kitnz & Katz
Selling ill kittens, suspect overbreeding
5. (1 hr 28 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-02-19 by    bjimenez

U-Verse

ATT
California
It's been 3 weeks since the original order was placed to have my number ported over from another carrier. AT&T, through their lack of communication, has caused delay after delay.

First, they were missing some information, that I found out about after the initial port date when I called to find out why the order wasn't complete. AT&T rewrote the order for 10 days later. Come that day, the order still wasn't complete.

After several phone calls, I spoke with a rep who said there was an error with the order and that it'd have to be rewritten again, for another 10 days in the future. When I mentioned I'd already gone through that and if there's an error now, there'll probably be an error then she was able to get someone to listen and told me the error was fixed and everything should be up in 2-3 hours.

It wasn't. I called back that night and was told by support that everything looked good and should be up by 10 pm. It wasn't.

The next morning I called and got tier 2 support who told me that everything looked good and that they'd have to reboot my router. They did, that disconnected my call and they never bothered to call back.

I called back in the evening, got tier 2 and they said that with that error, there's no way they can port the number until the error is cleared, which will be in 24-48 hours and then I'd have to wait another 5-7 days for the number to be ported. He tried to connect me with order management, sat on hold for 20 minutes at which time he came back and said the office was closed and I'd have to call them the next day.

Called the next day and order management said they could do nothing until the order was cleared and then they'd get the order rewritten and I'm looking at another 10 days for the number to be ported. I asked why I can go to a cell phone vendor and get my number ported over in 20 minutes and with AT&T it takes a month. They had no answer. There are too many departments that touch an order and that causes mess-ups. I'm pissed.
Comments United States Landline & Home Phone Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Crime Scene Palo Alto Robbery Bunko Scam and Confidence Trick