logo

AT & T

Posted:

Disgraceful employee

AT & T
As I gassed up my vehicle at the Oconomowoc Kwik Trip, a AT & T employee walks to his AT & T U Verse van. He opens a pack of cigarettes and flings the wrapper on the ground. I said, hey how is it going. How about picking up the wrapper you just let fly. He looks on the ground at it...waits...looks at me and says, "mmmm, how about not". Gets in his van and drives off. His Liscense plate number is: 8226. I called AT & T to report. They said a manager will call me back in 24-48 hours. Still haven't heard from them!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I'm glad you called him on it and reported him. Hopefully they at least write the guy up. I doubt they want someone like that giving them a bad name.
 29th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
That was a waste of time that you will not get back. I hope there are more important things in your life that needs attention other than reporting a litter bug. It's not like he's going to be fired. Duh???

Close Up: Online Dating Scam