Asurion

Posted:

Asurion insurance for T-mobile and ATT phone's are simply a joke

Asurion
Asurion insurance for T-mobile and ATT phone's are simply a JOKE!!! Not mention the very high deduction price (like $90.00 for a REFURBISHED blackberry curve), they really send me phones with problems, like terrible usb port, not capable to charge etc… the paper work is extremely harsh and slow to make a claim. As of right now, I am making my third call to them because they said my picture id is too DARK…

Do yourself a favor and save the monthly insurance charge… but aside and get another on from ebay.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
My phone wasn't working so I filed a claim with Asurion and they sent out a replacement phone within 2 days. The replacement phone was defective, couldn't answer phone calls coming in, keys would stick and etc. I called and told them of this and they mailed another replacement phone in about 4 days. In the meantime, I am losing business with my cleaning service. My customers have tried reaching me, and I have not been able to use my phone to run my small business. The replacement phone arrived and it too is defective. After calling and speaking with the manager, I was told, (I'm sorry, but all we can do is mail you another phone of equal quality). I'm sorry, but did you say quality??? None of the phones sent to me have any working quality what-so-ever, and certainly not one equal to the phone I'm trying to have replaced. I will NEVER, EVER use ASURION again. ASURION obviously is defective sending out only defective phones to customers and hoping there won't be any complaints!!! Sorry, but more and more people are going to complain if you continue to do business in this manner, ripping of customers. THIS IS ONE VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER WHO IS LOSING BUSINESS DUE TO HOW ASURION CHOOSES TO DO THIER BUSINESS BY SENDING OUT DEFECTIVE PHONES!!!

Contact Us